Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I'm understanding Chisholm park is huge, a place EG had supervised visitations with her sons, and the first place LE searched. I still think this might be where he is. It's familiar to EG and expansive. Unless someone moved him after the fact, I think this might be the place, somewhere there. It makes sense.

Jewels said:
I think you can see them but only for free so many days in advance. I haven't figured any other way. Maybe someone else can explain.

hmmm.... :thinking: Have you been able to go in and find her? I'm just looking up her name, not the case #. There should be a way!?!?

ScarlettLin said:
I use this link, click on one of the available days and change the date in the url to get the date I want...
http://www.dc18.org/courtscheduling/index.shtml
ETA- I have never paid to look at dockets through this site

But this page takes to "certain" dates (Criminal now has 5/6 & 5/7 only) and they are pdf files where you can't change the date. Sorry, I'm dense! :giggle: How do you change the date in url of pdf file? Or ?? Sorry to ask again! :)

Thank you Jewels and ScarlettLin for your help! :wave:

So do the gates close? Would she have had to enter the park another way by carrying him? How could she have disquised him?

Are the gates locked where someone couldn't just open them if they wanted to and then reclose them? Is there maybe a guard at the entrance during open hours but not during closed hours? Are there park rangers? Are they there after hours? What time does it open?
Depending on these answers this just might be the perfect place under the cover of darkness to get away with all kinds of things!

Thanks Jewels - but at this site you have to pay a fee to see the court dockets. I could have sworn there was another link that was free. I "know" I had it, but it's not in my bookmarks! :gaah: frustrating!!

You have to pay $1.50 to view each case. Or you can pay for a subscription.

Are the gates locked where someone couldn't just open them if they wanted to and then reclose them? Is there maybe a guard at the entrance during open hours but not during closed hours? Are there park rangers? Are they there after hours? What time does it open?
Depending on these answers this just might be the perfect place under the cover of darkness to get away with all kinds of things!
Jumping off of your post...

Does an actual person close them each night and open them in the mornings?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I’m not familiar with this radio show.

I'm not either, but if you think it is inappropriate to post here, I will delete it.

JMO

Jumping off of your post...

Does an actual person close them each night and open them in the mornings?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
I know the gates around our parks are locked but there is a way to climb through them if determined no matter the time.

Where's our baby Lucas? Had to take a break. My heart hurts so badly and my tears flow so readily. I want this sweet baby found. And I want someone to pay dearly for taking him away. I'm sorry I have nothing to add to the search...just wanted you all to know I'm bleeding tears with you.

Do you mean when (if) she went to hide Lucas somewhere? She could have just left the phone at home. That's what I would do. Then it would ping that I was home. Also, when she went to OG we know her phone pinged at the intersection nearby. Since she did have her phone then LE should be able to know where she went afterward, whether it be home, or somewhere else.

Very good point.

It would be SUPER awesome if someone local could give us both a satellite of the park for visitation and maybe photos of entrance and a realistic view of what we are dealing with here as far as trees etc. I know our searchers are working so hard to look for this little guy but (and not to go OT) but CA was found in an area that had been searched, (I believe). Is it possible she disposed of him in a garbage there that was tossed without realizing? (I surmise he would be heavy enough that I’d have checked this bag so my question is probabaly very unrealistic!).
Thanks for tick info PB! I had no idea you can be treated prophylactically to prevent lymes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the gates around our parks are locked but there is a way to climb through them if determined no matter the time.

I have a huge nearby park that has open and close park hours. It's beautiful and very popular. There are gates at the entrances that close so cars can't drive thru but I could access the park anytime I wanted to on foot, with my dog, with a stroller, wagon, etc. Sometimes people sleep in this park, teens frequent it during closed hours for teen stuff, drug deals happen, etc.

Upon entering the park, it states it closes at dark.

Well then this should change where the searchers have been searching. Because I agree with whoever it was that said Emily wouldn't have walked far with Lucas in her arms. Not only that, unless this happened in the very early morning hours, she would have been seen.

I have a huge nearby park that has open and close park hours. It's beautiful and very popular. There are gates at the entrances that close so cars can't drive thru but I could access the park anytime I wanted to on foot, with my dog, with a stroller, wagon, etc. Sometimes people sleep in this park, teens frequent it during closed hours for teen stuff, drug deals happen, etc.
She might have had a stroller because of the little baby.

It would be SUPER awesome if someone local could give us both a satellite of the park for visitation and maybe photos of entrance and a realistic view of what we are dealing with here as far as trees etc. I know our searchers are working so hard to look for this little guy but (and not to go OT) but CA was found in an area that had been searched, (I believe). Is it possible she disposed of him in a garbage there that was tossed without realizing? (I surmise he would be heavy enough that I’d have checked this bag so my question is probabaly very unrealistic!).
Thanks for tick info PB! I had no idea you can be treated prophylactically to prevent lymes!

http://gpnc.org

http://www.wichita.gov/ParkandRec/CityParks/Pages/ChisholmCreekSouth.aspx

These two areas are connected/integrated into one huge site that is around 280 acres in size as I recall....these sites and a number of other travel sites have photos posted throughout the area. I believe there are around 7 parking lots, plus picnic areas with grills, bike trail, hike, run, nature walk trails etc. In addition to this there is a fishing lake area associated with this park but it is just across the K-96 expressway to the north. That is another 25 plus acres in area.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Locatio...reat_Plains_Nature_Center-Wichita_Kansas.html

https://www.alltrails.com/parks/us/kansas/chisholm-creek-park/photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members