Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What day would their trash day be? Have they searched the dump? She could have had moving boxes or items big enough to throw him out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The wandered off ploy was to buy time. I thinks if he was close by within any of those scenarios, he would have been found by now. There was no way she could hide what she did to his body and she knew it. She had to make him disappear forever. How does one do that? What methods could be used to disappear a body?

My mind keeps going to Chisholm Creek Park bc that was a common place EG went to. I went on the map app on my phone and wow I didn’t realize how big it is. Look at all the trees etc. I know it’s been searched countless times but what if he is in there? EG is very familiar with the park. As stated up thread it’s where she’d go to see her bio boys for supervised-visitation.

bbe637e7ab985d88600efd43a8e88539.jpg

I’ve got a pitcher, here’s a glass for you [emoji16]
[emoji484]

Ok so, what is she concerned with in her angered state of it coming back to her, how to best cover it? Bruises (disappear with decomp)? DNA? Does she want it to look like he fell and hurt himself (down a hole, in a well, off a building?) or does she want it to look like so many other children who wander off and are found, drowned in water?
Maybe I need another mojito....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eg is running to those who she's invested in seeing her as a 'good mommy'.

She needs them to either fix this for her, understand 'how far she's come' (since who really cares, honestly), cover her tracks because remember she is pregnant and 'her kids need her'.

Doesn't matter if she took LH to them or took her stupid story to them. EG went too far to take this one back.

So, per the last thread:

n_6CC: "The 9th is when he left for work."

ima.grandma: "I don't remember who posted the latest most sorrowful picture of Lucas. Do you know what the date of the pic was?"

FLA: "It was January 28th, I believe (I originally thought it was January 23rd, but I think I'm wrong about that). That picture came from Emily's cousin Kristin so I'm not 100% on the exact day."

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Feb-2018-20-*Arrest*&p=14096359#post14096359

She needs them to either fix this for her, understand 'how far she's come' (since who really cares, honestly), cover her tracks because remember she is pregnant and 'her kids need her'.

Doesn't matter if she took LH to them or took her stupid story to them. EG went too far to take this one back.

I was MIA for a bit. Did I miss that EG is currently pregnant?

Having to wonder whether LE went over that back door with a fine tooth comb.

Just like I whether it's concrete, or solid wooden flooring throughtout home they just began to rent (not concerned so much about cellars as what is below first level.

I'm still following though I haven't been posting. I don't have a lot to add. :( Just thinking aloud, here are some of my thoughts...

According to the timeline EG had about 23 hours between the LL seeing Lucas and her reporting him missing. That's an awful lot of time.

I don't believe she put Lucas in a park because it's too public. I do think it's possible she took him to a place she's familiar with, someplace she's passed before, maybe even private property.

I do believe she took some effort to conceal his body. I don't believe Lucas was so ill as to be on the brink of death, because the LL saw him peeking out of the house. A critically ill child wouldn't be mobile enough to walk around.

I don't believe she was so high as to not know what she was doing because she had her bio daughter with her. I do believe she may have lashed out at Lucas, possibly because she was once again angry at JH or JO, going too far this time. I believe she didn't call for medical help because there were signs of severe abuse on Lucas' body or signs of intentional harm, such as drowning him, where he would have defensive wounds.

I don't believe she sold Lucas for drugs or passed him off to someone else for any purpose. I believe she fatally hurt him. All MOO.

I know, I'm preaching to the choir... but thanks for letting me sound out my thoughts. I'm keeping all of you in my thoughts and I'm so sorry FLA has to endure the pain of not knowing where Lucas is and thank you searchers! Love to you all!

:loveyou: :grouphug:

I am up for a round or two of mojitos and the second round is on me !!
I have been trying all weekend to put myself into her head and honestly, I have a hard time doing so as I am not a physical abusive person so it is hard for me to comprehend those kinds of thoughts and actions. However, I did try and also came up with she is a very angry person who never blames herself for anything, ie.it is everyone else's fault, including Little Lucas. Her past actions and accounts noted above by Willenfan21 clearly show the type of person she is and how in the world JH ever left his son with this type of person, well....I guess thats another mindset. These types of people are only about themselves and the kids only get in the way. (good thing her ex realized this and protected the other boys)
I am still struggling on where she hid him as one part of me thinks she would just discard quickly to rid herself of this "problem" ( in her mind) yet because he has not been found yet, there had to be some planning or she had help. I am still on the fence about her having help and as I am trying to get into her head, but the type of person that I am, my heart wants to believe someone took him to protect him and yes, I have a few people in mind but unfortunately, I have to look at the facts and realize she has done this horrific abuse to this sweet little innocent boy while he was with her and just pray that he is in a better place than the hell she put him through.
She is a monster and I am again getting teary eyed again so time for a break tonight.

I've been following Lucas's story since soon after he went missing. Today I was driving home to Oklahoma after visiting family in Kansas. As I drove through Wichita and continued on towards Oklahoma, all I could think about were all the possibilities of places Lucas could be. I found myself looking at every patch of trees, body of water, and large field and wondering if he could be there. Where are you, Lucas?!

The wandered off ploy was to buy time. I thinks if he was close by within any of those scenarios, he would have been found by now. There was no way she could hide what she did to his body and she knew it. She had to make him disappear forever. How does one do that? What methods could be used to disappear a body?

Disappear Lucas, and any (visible) trace in the house when she makes the call to 911...hence her ‘cleaning’ IMO...
There are things I have read about, in passing, in various mystery novels, in textbooks, in the news, and so on that have been done to make someone disappear... many of them I don’t even want to delve too far into, they’re much more involved than dumping a body, time consuming and intense ...but how time consuming? What did she have time to do, in those 24 hours? I recall a recent case where the father fed his son’s body to pigs, to get rid of him... it’s all so maddening and depressing at once, that people can and do these things to other people, to the most precious and innocent among us - children!

My point of my post however, is in her mindset, that angry controlling deflecting mind, what does she plan, how does she solve this ‘problem’ to control the situation in her favor

Disappear Lucas, and any (visible) trace in the house when she makes the call to 911...hence her ‘cleaning’ IMO...
There are things I have read about, in passing, in various mystery novels, in textbooks, in the news, and so on that have been done to make someone disappear... many of them I don’t even want to delve too far into, they’re much more involved than dumping a body, time consuming and intense ...but how time consuming? What did she have time to do, in those 24 hours? I recall a recent case where the father fed his son’s body to pigs, to get rid of him... it’s all so maddening and depressing at once, that people can and do these things to other people, to the most precious and innocent among us - children!

It’s hard to try and imagine the pig theory but assuming she watches the news, it’s entirely possible she caught the story and could have been disposed of in that manner.
Anyone know if the bones would disappear in this if so? I’m unfamiliar with pigs other than Willie Pickton used them too [emoji33]

It’s hard to try and imagine the pig theory but assuming she watches the news, it’s entirely possible she caught the story and could have been disposed of in that manner.
Anyone know if the bones would disappear in this if so? I’m unfamiliar with pigs other than Willie Pickton used them too [emoji33]

Not that viable of a scenario. There would still be remains, and you would have to be in control of the animals to “starve” them to that point. MOO

I've been wondering for a while now...IF she took Lucas to Chisholm creek park in the dark hours of Feb 16th , how does she get in the park IF they close the gates? Do they for sure close the gates ?

I've been wondering for a while now...IF she took Lucas to Chisholm creek park in the dark hours of Feb 16th , how does she get in the park IF they close the gates? Do they for sure close the gates ?

The gates close at dark- it would have gotten dark around 6:30 during that time. She would have had to walk in, which leads me to believe she would not have gone far into the park. They had over 100 officers checking that area on their initial search.

The gates close at dark- it would have gotten dark around 6:30 during that time. She would have had to walk in, which leads me to believe she would not have gone far into the park. They had over 100 officers checking that area on their initial search.

Right. Where would she have parked? Got him out of the car? You know, all those details and not been seen. That's the part I can't figure out when considering that area. I've racked my brain trying to figure out all the details when it comes to that park and the nature trail since they both have gates that close at dark. Just sitting around thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13