Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then this should change where the searchers have been searching. Because I agree with whoever it was that said Emily wouldn't have walked far with Lucas in her arms. Not only that, unless this happened in the very early morning hours, she would have been seen.

I think a closed park just might be perfect under the cover of darkness. Just take a stroller, cover him with a blanket (not uncommon) and take a walk.

The only place I could see when I look at the area to park is over on Oliver across the street by home depot. It's more by the nature center. But are there cameras that would see someone park around there and cross Oliver, walk down the sidewalk and enter the nature center? And the apartment down the street from Chisholm creek is gated. So it may have been closed in the evening. Still just thinking.😀 sorry if it seems I'm running this into the ground but I'm trying to rule this area out.

Again, I really hope LE has thought to check the external, as well as internal cameras at Home Depot in case she bought something.

I'm leaning toward your theory because I think whatever happened happened as soon as she came home, giving her the two hours and time to spare.

As I've mentioned before, in many cases I've seen there is a significant time period between the death and the disposal. It would not surprise me if Lucas remained in the home deceased for a while before she got rid of him. Moo.

From what I'm understanding Chisholm park is huge, a place EG had supervised visitations with her sons, and the first place LE searched. I still think this might be where he is. It's familiar to EG and expansive. Unless someone moved him after the fact, I think this might be the place, somewhere there. It makes sense.

I know that so often in cases remains are later found where LE already searched...but with the repeated searches, all the LE resources, TES, etc it's hard to imagine they could have missed him.

http://gpnc.org

http://www.wichita.gov/ParkandRec/CityParks/Pages/ChisholmCreekSouth.aspx

These two areas are connected/integrated into one huge site that is around 280 acres in size as I recall....these sites and a number of other travel sites have photos posted throughout the area. I believe there are around 7 parking lots, plus picnic areas with grills, bike trail, hike, run, nature walk trails etc. In addition to this there is a fishing lake area associated with this park but it is just across the K-96 expressway to the north. That is another 25 plus acres in area.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Locatio...reat_Plains_Nature_Center-Wichita_Kansas.html

https://www.alltrails.com/parks/us/kansas/chisholm-creek-park/photos

Thank you! Yeah this place is ENORMOUS! Hard to search thoroughly no matter how many folks! Looks beautiful too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is airing on Friday, 4PM (does not give time zone):

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/iscinv/2018/05/11/missing-person-lucas-hernandez

Also, WPD presser briefly mentioned Lucas and the tip line. :)

https://www.facebook.com/kwchnews/v...?notif_id=1525705335741704&notif_t=live_video

Had Tricia covered Lucas’ disappearance on the show? And the VI’s on the show? Just wondering if I missed it as I regularly listen in to Tricia’s show.

Today I'm leaning with her driving out about a half hour, maybe turning on a aking a dirt road and placing him there, only because I've seen this so commonly. Speculation and moo, and subject to change at any time, likely within the hour.

I think a closed park just might be perfect under the cover of darkness. Just take a stroller, cover him with a blanket (not uncommon) and take a walk.
And then dispose of stroller in a dumpster in another area so decomp not detected. Very plausible theory!

Disappear Lucas, and any (visible) trace in the house when she makes the call to 911...hence her ‘cleaning’ IMO...
There are things I have read about, in passing, in various mystery novels, in textbooks, in the news, and so on that have been done to make someone disappear... many of them I don’t even want to delve too far into, they’re much more involved than dumping a body, time consuming and intense ...but how time consuming? What did she have time to do, in those 24 hours? I recall a recent case where the father fed his son’s body to pigs, to get rid of him... it’s all so maddening and depressing at once, that people can and do these things to other people, to the most precious and innocent among us - children!

Yes, that case was also in Kansas. The stepmother was in a Facebook group with me. Disgusting people....they had video and photographic evidence of all of the abuse they put him through.

I don't think its difficult to believe that LE and all the other searchers have missed Lucas.
Just from what little I know of Wichita and the surrounding areas (mostly from Google and some personal knowledge), it is truly like searching for that needle in the hay stack.
For the single string that unites everything in a very complicated tapestry.
Eventually, that string must be found.
We are all trying our best, which goes without repeating. :(

May today be the day, and I continue to hope against all odds (not knowing what the dogs may/may not of hit on) that there could be a very rare miracle in this case.
They have happened before and strike us thunderstruck in an instant.
Chi:beats:

Today I'm leaning with her driving out about a half hour, maybe turning on a aking a dirt road and placing him there, only because I've seen this so commonly. Speculation and moo, and subject to change at any time, likely within the hour.

Not a laughing matter but lol at “likely within the hour”. I’m the same with this case. I’m all a mess. Whatever I say today, don’t expect me to think it tomorrow, it’s subject to change. Big time.

I don't think its difficult to believe that LE and all the other searchers have missed Lucas.
Just from what little I know of Wichita and the surrounding areas (mostly from Google and some personal knowledge), it is truly like searching for that needle in the hay stack.
For the single string that unites everything in a very complicated tapestry.
Eventually, that string must be found.
We are all trying our best, which goes without repeating. :(

May today be the day, and I continue to hope against all odds (not knowing what the dogs may/may not of hit on) that there could be a very rare miracle in this case.
They have happened before and strike us thunderstruck in an instant.
Chi:beats:

You are absolutely right!! I posted some pictures on the last thread from a quick little walk around our place, showing the typical terrain in this area. Just observing our place, it really brought home to me how a little guy like him could easily be somewhere on our land and we would never know it - and there are thousands of farmsteads in the areas surrounding Wichita. That doesn't even include the publicly owned areas. Lucas' Angels are an amazing group!!

Not a laughing matter but lol at “likely within the hour”. I’m the same with this case. I’m all a mess. Whatever I say today, don’t expect me to think it tomorrow, it’s subject to change. Big time.

Ditto this!

And then dispose of stroller in a dumpster in another area so decomp not detected. Very plausible theory!

Well I actually think with the fact that LE quickly stated they didn't think Lucas was kidnapped nor walked out on his own, I think they had cadaver dogs dogs which hit right away. JMO
But I'll bet if she took a stroller she got rid of it for that reason.
However, wouldn't there obviously be a missing stroller?

Ok, so I've been absent for several threads now. I've been watching a bit here and there, but I've missed some things. Is there any specific reason why JH is now sleuthable or has he been from the beginning? I thought that he was considered a victim and not sleuthable but I could just not be remembering correctly.

With Emily's trial coming up shortly, do we have any idea what the possible outcomes are after she is (presumably) convicted and sentenced? Will they then charge her with another count of endangerment for Lucas in order to keep her in? Do we think there is any chance they will be able to bring more substantial charges against her now or is that still on the back burner until more evidence comes to light?

This is so frustrating. I had really hoped that if I took a step back and stopped immersing myself so completely in the case, that big things would happen (thats how things usually go in my life - a watched pot never boils type thing), but it seems like the only new news is that Emily is pregnant.

One quick question - bear with me because I've mostly been skimming the threads to catch up - but did I read that JH did not know that EG was pregnant until after she was arrested? Can someone give me the details of how that came about or if I just misunderstood/misread something? I really appreciate any other catching up anyone can give me <3

Lucas, where are you kiddo???

Ok don't make any assumptions please, but as we well know not all marijuana growers are evil people. In fact most are actually fairly normal people.
The outdoor growing season is underway in Wichita and Kansas in general.
I really think they should be on alert because they often prefer to grow on posted and also National park lands.
A tip can come from anywhere...
Don't shoot this messenger, but I will try my best to get the word out to them in some informal ways.:blushing:
[and obviously I am not aiming at or talking about cartels or huge growers/harvesters]

These folks normally have kids and a heart also. :)
I have not imbibed in many years, but the connections, people and places often stay the same.
Just saying...
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members