Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if EG was jealous of JO (probably), but she said something like everything had to be arranged through EG to see Lucas. Even after the WPD contacted her on the night Lucas was reported missing and she had no way to get to Wichita, it took her some time to get the nerve up to call JH directly. She asked JH, knowing it was out of his way, if he could pick her up but ended up getting a ride from a guy on Craigslist. So, I think EG definitely felt threatened by JO or the relationship between JO and JH.

It just seems that EG little by little isolated both Lucas and JH. No contact with JH's family, JO having to contact EG and not JH for visitation with Lucas. Little by little their family circle (Lucas and JH) was pushed away and not allowed back. Anyone that dared to speak up about EG's abuse towards Lucas was branded and enemy and must be purged from their lives.

<modsnip> I admit that I've side eyed JO a lot during these past three months, but hearing her actually tell her side and the way she speaks about little Lucas, the way she broke down as she recounted the last thing she said to him. Like she said....you don't know WHAT you would do in her position. You don't know how you would react. She knew EG was being abusive toward Lucas, she even stated that out of all of the bruise pics going around, she took all but maybe 2 of them. I'd probably have to be heavily sedated just to get through my days for a very long time. She knows she should have done more, she admits that much and really - there's not more that she could have done - lots of people tried. If she would have done more, JH and EG would have cut her out of Lucas' life as they did every other person who mentioned abuse. She planned on kidnapping him and turning herself in just so SOMEONE would listen. Sadly, she didn't realize just how bad EG was (which I speculated about before this interview aired) and that she wouldn't have the chance. I want to hug her and commend her for staying strong through all of the mud slinging and accusations against her.

BBM: Exactly. She said her hands were tied, especially after they (EG & JH) cut off his family. JO and JH had 50/50 custody, but visitation was at JH's discretion. But actually EG's discretion since JO had to go through her. JO feared that EG was going to cut off her visits with Lucas. There were already instances that she was refused visitation because he was "sick."

Off topic in attempt to lighten the mood.

Did you guys know this was even a thing?

https://www.target.com/p/unicorn-magic-ice-cream-48oz-market-pantry-153/-/A-53136594

(I just learned they have dill pickle flavored popcorn :happydance: And it's low cal too!
https://boomchickapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Angies_BCP_small_front_DP_4.5oz-186x300.png )

It saddens me that people still want to hang Jamie out to dry. Did you actually listen to the interview word for word? Did you hear the pain in her voice, the fact that she has to live with all of this the rest of her life and that she desperately wanted to protect her son or the fact that she acknowledges she has made mistakes. At least one parent in Lucas’ life cares and isn’t too proud to admit her faults. I don’t know a single parent out there that is perfect. Shoot, I don’t know a single person that is actually perfect. Jamie did what she thought was best for Lucas. She also reported abuse and confronted it head on yet nothing was done by LE, DCF it CPS at the time. She took most of the pictures that we’ve all seen and cried tears over.

Reality is Jamie was no where near Lucas when he went missing and neither was Jonathan but you know who was - EMILY! Until there is concrete evidence saying there is someone else that shouldn’t be in the spotlight then Emily it is. The writing is on the walls unless you have your rose colored glasses on of course...

Jamie, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. In honor of Mother’s Day I will be thinking of you and knowing that this 1st Mother’s Day without your sweet boy and knowing where he is will be the hardest of them all. Cherish the memories and know he loved you more than anything. It’s apparent in all of the pictures.

I’m not doing a very good job of sitting on these hands of mine today! I will try harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was JH responsibility to communicate to JO regarding Lucas, IMO he just couldn't be bothered, just like when Lucas sick at school EG picked him up instead of JH. I can blame alot on EG, but lack of communication between JO and JH falls on JH shoulders IMO

IDK, maybe it was just JO's assumption, but from the way she described things I feel like EG insisted on it and JH went along with it to keep her happy. He was probably sprung, as men can be when they first enter a new relationship. That's just the vibe I got, and like I said, that's just based off of JO's explanation of how things went down from her POV.

So, one question I have, IF this was premeditated, (which I don't necessarily subscribe to, though I do think there has been long term subconscious resentment or maybe wishes that he wasn't there), wouldn't she come up with a better story than the nap thing? Idk, this just seems to be the common story used by abusive people, and even in domestics ("I woke up and my wife was gone")...hope this makes sense...so far it's working well as it seems they can't prove anything yet, but just saying I think this is something she might have had to come up with on the fly, not sure...)

IDK, maybe it was just JO's assumption, but from the way she described things I feel like EG insisted on it and JH went along with it to keep her happy. He was probably sprung, as men can be when they first enter a new relationship. That's just the vibe I got, and like I said, that's just based off of JO's explanation of how things went down from her POV.

Oh I agree EG probably insisted on it, but IMO it is just another case of JH choosing EG over what was best for his child. He should not of allowed it or gone along with it regardless of EG wanted.

So, one question I have, IF this was premeditated, (which I don't necessarily subscribe too, though I do think there has been long term subconscious resentment or maybe she wished he wasn't there), wouldn't she come up with a better story than the nap thing? Idk, this just seems to be the common "alibi" used by abusive people...hope this makes sense...so far it's working well as it seems they can't prove anything yet, but just saying I think this is something she might have had to come up with on the fly, not sure...)

I agree. I do not think it was premeditated, at least not like she planned it for days, weeks, months or even hours. I think she just got used to lashing out at him and hurting him and it just continued to escalate until finally she went past the point of no return. I understand that her choosing to strike, hit, hurt him can technically count as a type of premeditation - but I don't think this was a thought out plan. It happened and she scrambled to do what she could to make herself look like the victim and take blame off of herself - JMO

Another thing, if she called someone for help, then LE would see this, IF she wasn't using a burner phone...so what, she just happened to have a burner phone handy? Why would she need a burner phone or have one handy anyway, IF she did? I'm wondering if there's a phone LE doesn't know about. Maybe JH doesn't even know about it. Did she purchase one after the fact? I see on TV all the time shot in the dark canvassing by LE of gas station footage, often there's a hit.

Eta: what "unregistered Trac phones" pinged in the area?

I still feel like we need a lot more info about this VD lie, but I am now thinking EG was trying to backfit Jamie into the story.

I think the focus on search areas really has to focus on EG (even if EG was wanting to blame it on Jamie the focus would still have to be on EG anyway, because she's the one doing the job). We do have a coinciding area in El Dorado where Jamie lived/has family and also EG has history in El Dorado area...the area around the lake out there really needs a thorough search imho. But there are other areas where EG will have familiarity, the area of the apartment, Andover where she's from, other places where she has relatives and friends...wherever she used to live with her ex and the boys...wherever she was before she got together with JH. Any of these places, anywhere she drives past to get to certain places.

I did think about commercial dumpsters near the old apartments, but we think EG waited at least 12 hours to call LE, she must surely have felt she'd picked a good enough hiding place that Lucas wouldn't be found before she made that call? When you guys talk about disorganized and close by, the dumpster seems like a good place, but it's very risky for discovery? Even if she felt safe enough driving around that area surely she's still at risk of someone looking out their window and seeing someone throw something into the dumpster? Would she be hoping to not be recognized? Hoping that the car isn't recognized? Arrogance could come into play. I can't rule it out.

So, one question I have, IF this was premeditated, (which I don't necessarily subscribe to, though I do think there has been long term subconscious resentment or maybe wishes that he wasn't there), wouldn't she come up with a better story than the nap thing? Idk, this just seems to be the common story used by abusive people, and even in domestics ("I woke up and my wife was gone")...hope this makes sense...so far it's working well as it seems they can't prove anything yet, but just saying I think this is something she might have had to come up with on the fly, not sure...)

I think that is the lie that is chosen because it is the one time we are completely unaware of what is going on, and can be forgiven for what happened while we were asleep... where as otherwise why didn’t you have eyes on your kid? Hear what was going on in the house? It makes you completely blameless as it were....provided it’s an appropriate time to sleep (we were napping like we do every day, EG said...)
I’m not saying I buy the tale or anything but I think that is why that particular lie is so often chosen. How often do even the best parents wake up on a weekend morning to a disaster area created by children who got up early, or even pets? How often do you hear (true) tales of someone taking off middle of the night to leave their spouse? Those events make it the most ‘plausible’ reasoning...
JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My understanding is that it's a story formed in panic and is human nature-driven in order to give the person a valid excuse for not watching at that moment.

I agree with coming up with some things on the fly rather than really thinking things through very well. It feels reactive rather than proactive. ETA I like phonejockey's word 'scrambling' to try to take the heat off herself and point elsewhere.

We are missing so much detail. But LE have definitely, imo, got way more info than we have, and imho they are using that to build as solid a case as they can against EG, and if any info might be helpful in finding search areas then they'll pass that on to TES and the local searchers, I'm sure.

Back to the dumpster. It's the ultimate in laziness, other than the lifting you can park your car right by it, and then just drive off and have a shower and clean up the house....

I am really hoping it's not a dumpster, I'm just trying to take on board all the things people are saying and work through all the things Jamie said in that interview.

Knowing the cops would be on their way, she likely had other items to get rid of, paraphenilia, cleaning stuff, clothing maybe, weapon item, iron for example, (if not her bare hands)...I bet there's an amount of stuff missing from the house, moo. Hopefully LE got sooomething...

For the legal eagles, IF charges were to be upgraded from from CE to murder, would and could they announce this at anytime in advance or would they wait til the CE court date for some reason? Would it be a completely separate trial, or would they use the date already alotted for the CE? Hope this makes sense. In other words, how would all this go down? Tia.

Hey Everyone,

Remember this is a thread about Lucas Hernandez.

Feel free to start other case discussions in the appropriate forum but please do not post other cases in this thread.

Thank you,
Tricia

Back to the dumpster. It's the ultimate in laziness, other than the lifting you can park your car right by it, and then just drive off and have a shower and clean up the house....

I am really hoping it's not a dumpster, I'm just trying to take on board all the things people are saying and work through all the things Jamie said in that interview.

The dumpster is my biggest fear. Part of me feels like he’d be found by now if he were close to home and the road... however, she would have plenty of time to go back and move him if it happened Friday night.

Or someone else could of moved him.

A lot of info. has dropped. It’ll be interesting to know her movements from her house in Saturday... as well as any movements from close friends.

For the legal eagles, IF charges were to be upgraded from from CE to murder, would and could they announce this at anytime in advance or would they wait til the CE court date for some reason? Would it be a completely separate trial, or would they use the date already alotted for the CE? Hope this makes sense. In other words, how would all this go down? Tia.

i think they will prosecute the CE first see how it ends if quilts say she served 12 months. Then I think EG will be attested

i think they will prosecute the CE first see how it ends if quilts say she served 12 months. Then I think EG will be attested

Thank you. This makes sense.

(at·test
&#601;&#712;test/
verb
past tense:*attested; past participle:*attested
provide or serve as clear evidence of.
"his status is attested by his recent promotion"
declare that something exists or is the case.
"I can*attest to*his tremendous energy"
be a witness to; certify formally.
"the witnesses must attest and sign the will in the testator's presence"
synonyms:certify,*corroborate,*confirm,*verify,*substantiate,*authenticate,*evidence,*demonstrate,*show,prove;*
[uh-test]*
1.to*bear*witness*to;*certify;*declare*to*be*correct,*true,*or*genuine;*declare*thetruth*of,*in*words*or*writing,*especially*affirm*in*an*official*capacity:
to*attest*the*truth*of**advertiser censored*statement.
2.to*give*proof*or*evidence*of;*manifest:
His*works*attest*his*industry.
3.to*put*on*oath.
4.to*testify*or*bear*witness*(often*followed*by*to):
to*attest*to*the*reliability*of*an*employee.
noun
5.Archaic.*witness;*testimony;*attestation.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/attested )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876