Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I'm assuming JO meant EG has a personality disorder, not herself.

Actually, JO was candidly referring to herself. She was explaining that she is extremely sensitive to what others think & say about her—despite knowing better—in part because of said personality disorder that she suffers from. It was yet another exceptionally brave & honest admission on her part. One of many during this podcast.

I believe that was Kansas City, which is my area. Id be more than willing to join a search party here.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I’m over in Leavenworth, but I’d come over and help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you to all posters once again for your insights, thoughts and links. Big thanks to our wonderful Mods.

This is only thoughts and they change rapidly at any given time.

I had wondered aloud many threads ago about the fact that I did not feel JO was as anti to JH as some others, while not a popular idea some of the posts above have me still in this thought process. Angry, very angry yes but not at him as a person more the tragic situation. I feel they had a parental respect towards each other pre EG that she has destroyed with her evilness.

I note JO says JH was not abusive. I had wanted to bring up a thought yesterday but felt it was best to stay quiet but in light of those comments on the pod cast - I had wondered if the behaviour towards EG son was out of character as to how he himself acted towards children. As the ex reported this and it was before Lucas disappeared - IIRC - this is the only charge toward a minor, it made me wonder whether this is not usual behaviour or he does not interact with EG children on visits much due to work schedule. I am not excusing this behaviour either more wondering if this is out of character.
I have felt a similar feeling to Amonet regarding JH and I look forward to their posting on the recent information.

My heart broke when reading JO felt inside he was no longer here. A loving parent knows. How devastating that moment must have been for her and continues to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sooooo want to feel the same as you do, Horror, about JH. I really do. And I can completely see what you are saying about the incident with JH & EG's sons being isolated, I just can't get past the fact that he saw Lucas (sometimes daily) with injuries consistent with abuse (not the odd bruise from a fall or play fighting that you might expect on a 5 year old) and did nothing to help Lucas. I just can't help but feel that he's as guilty as EG is for allowing this to go on.

I just can't seem to get past that right now. Am I awful for that? :(

She had a plan to kidnap Lucas. If her latest report wasn't followed up on, the next time she had a weekend with LH, she was going to drive him to NM, leave him with his grandma, and turn herself in to force them to open a case.

SABBM.

I am pretty sure that this will stay with me forever :cry:

She said LH was always scared saying "They're going to take my daddy to jail."

JH and EG were allowed to choose which questions they were asked on the polygraph.

(still from that video... this is all stuff JO is saying)

RSBM - I missed these couple things obviously speed reading. But why did this poor little man think his dad was going to jail. Was it something he saw or was someone threatening him with that. So sad. My heart just breaks with each little piece we hear.
And the polygraph thing. I don’t really know much about these as we don’t use here in Aus that I am aware. Is choosing your own questions something usually done ? I can see how this makes sense as much as i think it sounds strange also.

If ever doubts darkened the corners of my mind over what to say to Jamie, they surely don't now.

She made someone whose spirit withstood EG's worst for years. When this is all out in the wash as it must, we will all stand in awe of what Lucas managed in spite of that demons' depravity.

RSBM - I missed these couple things obviously speed reading. But why did this poor little man think his dad was going to jail. Was it something he saw or was someone threatening him with that. So sad. My heart just breaks with each little piece we hear.
And the polygraph thing. I don’t really know much about these as we don’t use here in Aus that I am aware. Is choosing your own questions something usually done ? I can see how this makes sense as much as i think it sounds strange also.

Sounds strange to me too. But I don't know how these things work. Just seems as if that is giving them way too much control. I thought the questions were supposed to catch them out.

I sooooo want to feel the same as you do, Horror, about JH. I really do. And I can completely see what you are saying about the incident with JH & EG's sons being isolated, I just can't get past the fact that he saw Lucas (sometimes daily) with injuries consistent with abuse (not the odd bruise from a fall or play fighting that you might expect on a 5 year old) and did nothing to help Lucas. I just can't help but feel that he's as guilty as EG is for allowing this to go on.

No your are not - not at all. I actually agree with what your saying here fully. I was just also curious about this as a seperate thought to add to the layers. The whole situation is just dreadful. This is also the first child’s thread I have followed from the very first day and continuing along. So literally minute by minute my mind jumps this way and that way and all over the place.

It kind of surprises me that LE would discuss with any of them the results of the lie detector test. I also wonder if one of their mutual acquaintances told JH or EG of JO plan to kidnap LH.

I can definitely see EG saying “if you tell anyone how I hit you, daddy will go to jail”

I think that’s all threats because Lucas loved his dad so much. But I do wonder if EG did have something on JH... that if she went down, she’d take JH with her.

Agreed, busylady about the lie detector test. Maybe what JO knows is hearsay just from talking to JH. Maybe LE told him he passed with flying colors? Maybe they told him EG did not as a way to get him to talk more about what he knows?

I hope all the information coming forth will not affect the prosecutors plan. This is a lot to take in and they’ve been very tight lipped. It does gives me massive hope that they know so much more.

Marking spot. Will have to listen to JOs interview later.

A HUGE thank you PommyMommy for sharing your notes. I know that had to take lots of time and patience. My transcribing skills are awful, so if I did it everything would be all mixed up and who knows how many unintentional rumors i would have started!
Thank you! :loveyou:

OMG, You can't imagine how embarrassed I am for posting it in that shape, but you're welcome. :blushing:

I can definitely see EG saying “if you tell anyone how I hit you, daddy will go to jail”

I think that’s all threats because Lucas loved his dad so much. But I do wonder if EG did have something on JH... that if she went down, she’d take JH with her.

I think it's because of all the fussing and fighting going on. He was scared police would take his daddy

I'm only 25ish minutes in. JO is saying that JH never hit her and she thinks the DV was possibly him defending himself. She thinks "150%" it was Emily, and if not EG, KE, because EG has no friends and she's the only other person EG talked to. Also, Lucas was the one that put the tattoos over his bruises. How sad is that???? And Emily is "lazy as *advertiser censored**" and she thinks he's near a road.

:goodpost:

Today is my oldest son's birthday. Waking up to read Jamie's words describing her baby boy, there aren't enough tissues in my home.

Me too Ana. I have zero confidence in JH right now---- :( I don't know him and as a rule I do not judge, and I am not doing so now. I am just saying...
I hope he is/will stand up for Lucas...
[just checking in from the road, doing well so far]
Sending my continued prayers, hopes and wishes for FLA, those who love and want Lucas found, for the searchers on the ground and for everyone posting here to keep us all updated.
Chi:heartbeat:

Eta: just seeing and reading pommymommy's notes now, so please excuse the below post if its not applicable.

I wonder if EG told JH a different version of what happened, one which is different from what she told police but one which is also not the truth.

Major speculation here, strictly to demonstrate a type of example of how she could have attempted to manipulate him (there is no excuse for him condoning the abuse if he did!), just saying maybe she said something like, hypothetically, "you know how I/we do drugs sometimes? Well, Lucas got into them", or "he just slipped and hit his head, and I was scared to call the cops because I was high, so (again hypothetical example) I buried him in our favorite camping spot, I'll take you there when I can, I'm so sorry, I don't want to go jail, who is going to care for our baby? We have a baby, I dont want our daughter and this baby to grow up without a mother because of an accident...I love you...please, help me and our kids..."

(Eta: :puke: )

Me too Ana. I have zero confidence in JH right now---- :( I don't know him and as a rule I do not judge, and I am not doing so now. I am just saying...
I hope he is/will stand up for Lucas...
[just checking in from the road, doing well so far]
Sending my continued prayers, hopes and wishes for FLA, those who love and want Lucas found, for the searchers on the ground and for everyone posting here to keep us all updated.
Chi:heartbeat:

Hi Chi, good to hear from you, keep on checking in with us.

Yeah, I can't just let that slide. I really can't. He witnessed too much :(

Anyway, safe travels :heartluv:

If JH knows she EG killed LH, why is he so supportive? Or sat least stating he is to our VI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!