Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sad to say I’m back. I was hoping to be back under different circumstances.

Going to take a minute to catch up on this most recent thread to read everyone’s comments.

As for now I will say I’m disappointed in the outcome of the trial but not surprised by any means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm likely the only one here whose happy about this trails outcome.

It's not what I desired either...
There is a damn good reason LE has let the public see EG in the light that they have- not as the image she chose to dress herself up as, but AS the thing which needed to hide in a trash ridden facade.

"I'm only a minor repeat offender, caught up in unforeseen events... so unanticipated that I had to take time to prepare for police to search my property & remove incriminating evidence"

"So taken by circumstances I must throw myself under the bus, to avoid being hit by the full extent of the law"

There is no going back now- EG's own words are written admission of killing Lucas.

Just another crumb in the trail through this forest of EG's lies.

Interesting, if she did rely on GPS you think she would’ve mentioned that. “I don’t know, I used my phone” and if that were the case, it would be stored on her phone. Which could’ve happened.

EG made a point of confessing to smoking and driving to OG... as everyone knows here, we're dealing with halftruths buried within garbage heaps.

Allowing this possibility: 'GPS take me to OG'... GPS is the thing that cannot be searched or seen, get LE to look at something else to distract them... here, my texts (undeleted) prove I'm honest, see I went to OG.

Not, "I went to..."

"..."

When one is accustomed to entertaining obfuscation, minimizing and diversion is irresistible.

As a person also connected by a murder to the FBI and numerous LE agencies, infinite things weigh heavily upon my mind- none of which are anything like what EG put to LE, here.

Flipside of the same coin, we feel the same pressures but inverse purposes.

3 months pass and still no word from Lucas Hernandez

[....]

Capt. Brent Allred with the Wichita Police Department addressed the investigation Thursday morning. He said he knows several search groups are calling on the police department to do more, but they're doing what they can to help.

"The difficult part for us is providing the resources to do that, but if there's ways that we can help with those searches, we will. We have social media and ways to get that information out, and we would be willing to do that," said Allred.

[....]

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/3-months-pass-and-still-no-word-from-Lucas-Hernandez-482945021.html

ETA: I am not sure it is "several search groups" criticizing LE for not doing more, I think it is more like 1 search group.

This is the search group that started the petition. The other search group is not involved with the petition.

https://m.facebook.com/kansassearchteam/

Boy, these threads sure move fast here... just trying to catch up and praying that today is the DAY !!
#TEAMLUCAS

I feel rather silly asking this question but I wasn’t around in the beginning...
I’ve seen posts referencing the neighbor calling 911 and some saying EG called herself. Which is it? What are Kansas laws re: release of 911 recordings based on the FOIA?

The neighbor said that she ran to him and asked if he'd seen Lucas then asked him to call 911 and went back to her house.....he followed and she was already on the phone with 911, so he didn't bother. (that is the gist of it from my memory)

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article211100194.html

Phone records show she was at the restaurant from 4:53 to 5:43 p.m. After she got home from the restaurant, she made dinner for Lucas. She gave both children a bath, put them to bed and had a video chat with Hernandez, Lucas’ father.

She did Facetime with JH on Friday evening according to this.

Is anyone else besides me confused about the Friday night timeline? Didn't they say she left for OG (in court) at 5 PM? The OG we live near is quite busy at that time- sometimes, you have to wait for a table on Friday nights. I am assuming she didn't have a reservation- UNLESS- someone else she was going to eat with was already there and had a table?

Otherwise, if she left at five, got two phones calls from the landlord, one to which she stated she was on her way home, how in tarnation did she have time to drive to OG, park her car, take her daughter out of the car seat and walk in the restaurant, sit down, look at the menu, order, then wait for her food, probably ate some salad before her meal. Then she eats and she would have to pay for her check, especially using her gift card- that can take awhile by the time the server brings over the check, takes your money/gift card, rings it up and brings you the receipt, unless you gave an exact amount.

How did she do this in less than an hours time?

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article211100194.html

Phone records show she was at the restaurant from 4:53 to 5:43 p.m. After she got home from the restaurant, she made dinner for Lucas. She gave both children a bath, put them to bed and had a video chat with Hernandez, Lucas’ father.

She did Facetime with JH on Friday evening according to this.

Yes, but it was Thursday that JH Facetimed with LH.

So the landfill has not been searched?

I haven't read anything in MSM about a landfill search. I was just curious as to what would be required/involved in such a search. After reading the articles I linked I'm not too hopeful that there will be one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well imo and experience it’s the issue/flavor of the he moment and eventually dies down. Things go on as us until the next series of children die. Until there's a highly organized angry group of caring people mandating change it will not happen. The media, a gubernatorial candidate and people posting about it aren’t enough to change the law and protect kids.
Here are a few links that may be of interest. This is just from a quick google. I'm sure there are many more links in Lucas' media thread as well as Evan's threads. I hope it is helpful for everyone. There is absolutely no question that this is a hugely daunting process and it's impossible for it to be resolved overnight, but there is progress being made. The problem is, when you have this many children in desperate need of care, even a few minutes can mean the difference between life & death.

http://www.dcf.ks.gov/Agency/Pages/About-DCF-Secretary-Gina Meier-Hummel.aspx

http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article186109008.html

http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article192316539.html

Excerpt from above link:

**Colyer said it is going to take a methodical approach and time to make all the changes needed. It’s not a situation, he said, where “let’s change a couple little things here, or change a couple of people.”

“What we’re already trying to do is change the culture there,” Colyer told The Star. “I want us to go top to bottom and that may involve people, but it certainly involves policy, programs, outcomes. … Transparency is important. We want to know what’s going on and we want people to know so that we get the best results.”

In her first few days, Meier-Hummel said she met with workers across departments and filled a couple of top spots in her administration with staffers who have institutional child welfare knowledge. She and her staff began to brainstorm with national advocacy groups and consultants to see what Kansas needs to do. **

http://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article202664439.html

http://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article202973354.html

Excertps from above:
Recent child tragedies in Wichita helped push the Kansas Department for Children and Families to oust its top official in the city and promise new procedures.

DCF Secretary Gina Meier-Hummel this week told agency workers in Wichita that she shares their concern "about recent tragedies involving children in your community, and understand on a very personal level the scrutiny the agency is under."

http://www.fox14tv.com/story/375182...ated-by-task-force-new-director-seeks-funding

http://www.kctv5.com/story/38016010...changes-after-boy-tortured-killed-in-kck-home

Excerpt - article contains link for public contact:
** DCF is also seeking the public’s help. They are looking for suggestions about what should be included in their new contracts.

The department is also asking for the public’s opinion. Suggestions can be submitted online here.**

http://www.emporiagazette.com/news/article_0748c0dc-a67a-527f-a79a-f3f6444181b7.html

http://www.hdnews.net/news/20180307...ill-pushes-back-against-child-death-criticism

And last but not least, this article from KSN details the steps the Brewer Family is taking to facilitate DCF reform in Evan's name. It contains information about their non-profit.

http://www.ksn.com/news/crime/brewer-family-demanding-change-at-dcf/1008287779

I believe there has also been talk of some future legislation regarding Lucas, but that would be for someone else to discuss.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

well imo and experience it’s the issue/flavor of the he moment and eventually dies down. Things go on as us until the next series of children die. Until there's a highly organized angry group of caring people mandating change it will not happen. The media, a gubernatorial candidate and people posting about it aren’t enough to change the law and protect kids.

This has been forefront in wichita and in Ks for almost a year now...... many have been fired, in the department and are being replaced, they’re cleaning house top to bottom, revamping policy and increasing transparency across the board. In fact, they have released reports and information on recent cases, before the new law is officially in effect (July 1st I believe). Change is occurring and for the better I believe. It isn’t something that is going to happen overnight or even with one fell swoop because the state, and the department are simply too big for that. It takes time and many steps to get there. But they’re getting there
I have seen more positive changes to this agency in the past year and past 90 days especially than in the 21 years I have lived in KS.

, would you please be so kind as to clear up the FaceTime date and time between EG and JH? I don’t trust MSM.

I'm likely the only one here whose happy about this trails outcome.

It's not what I desired either...
There is a damn good reason LE has let the public see EG in the light that they have- not as the image she chose to dress herself up as, but AS the thing which needed to hide in a trash ridden facade.

"I'm only a minor repeat offender, caught up in unforeseen events... so unanticipated that I had to take time to prepare for police to search my property & remove incriminating evidence"

"So taken by circumstances I must throw myself under the bus, to avoid being hit by the full extent of the law"

There is no going back now- EG's own words are written admission of killing Lucas.

Just another crumb in the trail through this forest of EG's lies.

EG made a point of confessing to smoking and driving to OG... as everyone knows here, we're dealing with halftruths buried within garbage heaps.

Allowing this possibility: 'GPS take me to OG'... GPS is the thing that cannot be searched or seen, get LE to look at something else to distract them... here, my texts (undeleted) prove I'm honest, see I went to OG.

Not, "I went to..."

"..."

When one is accustomed to entertaining obfuscation, minimizing and diversion is irresistible.

As a person also connected by a murder to the FBI and numerous LE agencies, infinite things weigh heavily upon my mind- none of which are anything like what EG put to LE, here.

Flipside of the same coin, we feel the same pressures but inverse purposes.

rbbm

Sorry, do you have a link for this? I must have missed it. TIA :)

I'm in the landfill theory group so have been keeping my ears tuned for news on it. I am not aware of any statements regarding a landfill search, neither confirming nor denying. I would love to know.

Oh for craps sake......they should google it. They would have to file for a search warrant to do it and it’s in a whole other county. The city couldn’t search it even if they wanted to, there is jurisdictional issues. Private search groups would have a better shot of doing the search. I’m all for searching it, with the right very specific information.

https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/environment/

This is a link to everything to know about trash here in Wichita. In 2016 alone, there was over 300,000 tons of solid waste brought into the facility. One ton is equal to 2,000. Add in the fact that all the trash is continually compacted, you can see the problem.

http://plumbthicketlandfill.com

Here is the link to our landfill and I’m uploading a photo of the landfill from google maps. This place is huge, with the right information is searchable. It’s just not specific enough yet.

b17bc9098e554f4a125137f173518feb.jpg

Is anyone else besides me confused about the Friday night timeline? Didn't they say she left for OG (in court) at 5 PM? The OG we live near is quite busy at that time- sometimes, you have to wait for a table on Friday nights. I am assuming she didn't have a reservation- UNLESS- someone else she was going to eat with was already there and had a table?

Otherwise, if she left at five, got two phones calls from the landlord, one to which she stated she was on her way home, how in tarnation did she have time to drive to OG, park her car, take her daughter out of the car seat and walk in the restaurant, sit down, look at the menu, order, then wait for her food, probably ate some salad before her meal. Then she eats and she would have to pay for her check, especially using her gift card- that can take awhile by the time the server brings over the check, takes your money/gift card, rings it up and brings you the receipt, unless you gave an exact amount.

I’m wondering if the phone records indicate that she FaceTimed with JH on Friday or if that was part of her written statement.

Phone records indicated she was at OG at 4:53 so she may have even gotten there earlier... her texts to JH were about 3:30 IIRC

, would you please be so kind as to clear up the FaceTime date and time between EG and JH? I don’t trust MSM.

The statement she wrote out by hand that was read into evidence by detective, she stated that she FaceTimed with JH after putting the children to bed Friday night (per the video of said testimony provided in the Eagle article)

Pure speculation here, but they may also feel it best to keep her close out of concern for the health of their unborn grandchild.
We do know someone in EG's family reported the abuse to CPS, so maybe her parents really do want the truth for Lucas' sake. Just because she's a bad person, doesn't mean her parents are. He's a kid they've watched grow up for 3 years. They could be hurting too. All my opinion.

ETA: I think this is a stretch, but someone in her family reported child abuse, so they might not be bad apples. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Pure speculation here, but they may also feel it best to keep her close out of concern for the health of their unborn grandchild.

That's a great point too that I hadn't thought about.

rbbm

Sorry, do you have a link for this? I must have missed it. TIA :)

It was meant in the context of what might have gone through EG's mind during that time period, to which I wholeheartedly agree with tnith's post.

Thanks for clarifying. The quotes had led me to believe it was EG own words, as well. Makes much more sense now :).
It was meant in the context of what might have gone through EG's mind during that time period, to which I wholeheartedly agree with tnith's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member