Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was both. Iirc EG, in her written statement, said that she got home from OG, fed Lucas, bathed the kids, put them to bed and face-times with JH on Friday evening.

Which is interesting because I think one of our VIs talked to JH about his Thursday night call if I recall correctly. (I hope I’m not mixing up another ft call).

Which would be strange... why he didn’t bring a Friday night call... especially if they really did talk. Why fail to mention this important call?

ETA: the thurs call was info we had knowledge of. Maybe more is known about the Friday call that some know about, shouldn’t be discussed right now? I’m unsure, but it’s definitely interesting.

I think EG wouldn’t have hazy facts about her Friday night. It was a very significant night in her life, details should be clear... imo.

I will tread lightly because my perspective really will be different from most. The fact is the investigation is always meant to be done behind the tightest of closed doors. It has to be, one presumption or suspicion that turns out not to be true can taint a potential jury, turn innocent people into social outcasts and can ruin chances for a crime to be solved. It’s frustrating, I know. But from LE’s perspective, they aren’t allowed to search just anywhere, there is a protocol for them to follow, starting with obtaining a warrant to do a search. A judge isn’t going to sign one without some sort of documentation to back it up. Public land is a lot easier for them to search, but privately owned land is, as it should be, much harder to get permission to do. There is also the fact that Lucas went missing in Wichita, but you can be several counties away in less than an hour. WPD can’t search just anywhere. That’s why the FBI gets involved. I wish it were different. I really do, but someone is responsible for Lucas being gone. I don’t want to make WPD my enemy when we are relying on their help and support in our public searches and so far, they have been very supportive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I come from a family of LE. I understand everything you are saying. I posted the landfill articles because I thought it was interesting and I've seen so many posts asking about such a search. I was shocked to read how much that one search cost the city of Phoenix. I know LE agencies can't be expected (or legally permitted) to search everywhere. I wouldn't want them to reveal anything that could jeopardize the investigation. I thought we could use more appeals to the public for help. They've been unusually silent in this regard. That's the point I was trying to make.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you point out where in the linked article she said the words you're quoting? Thanks.
Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I'd originally written:
"There is a damn good reason LE has let the public see EG in the light that they have-not as the image she chose to dress herself up as, but AS the thing which needed to hide in a trash ridden facade."

To illustrate LE's entire purpose for the CE trial, I then paraphrased EG's approach as she intended them to perceive her (no one's claimed EG spoke these words directly- recall that her mouth is naught but for manipulation & leads to more doubts than truths).

"I'm only a minor repeat offender, caught up in unforeseen events... so unanticipated that I had to take time to prepare for police to search my property & remove incriminating evidence"

...I'm only a minor repeat offender, caught up in unforeseen events...

LE would note that alone as abnormal; minor repeat offenders don't implicate themselves in illegal activity without coersion.

LE was simply performing mandatory protocol for a missing child; therefore the difference in dynamics stood out with stark contrast- why is this woman conveying drug use during a search procedure? And then, why has she bothered to discuss this when no one asked about drug usage, or whether she was in possession. Let alone her precious phone.

EG presumed herself guilty in a court of her own mind.

I then responded to a specific request for events which EG had run afoul of LE:

There are dozens of articles referencing EG's experiences with LE following illegal activity. I'm specifically excluding her dealings with LE in other towns and counties.
One list of Emily's criminal activity, for example:

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/cri...201455644.html

Each time I'd led with the concept LE left to us, roaring in it's silence.
-Quotation covering thought process.
-Paraphrasing EG's entire 911 approach.
-Italics emphasizing attempt to convince.

Plotting

Acting.

Diverting/Minimizing.

This is a cornerstone of what is yet to come. It's duly noted as nothing significant can be built without the stable foundation.

It’s pure speculation but perhaps they felt the money was better spent on the PI to get answers, than just to get her home...

My opinion is they wanted to see if she could beat the first ce charge.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I come from a family of LE. I understand everything you are saying. I posted the landfill articles because I thought it was interesting and I've seen so many posts asking about such a search. I was shocked to read how much that one search cost the city of Phoenix. I know LE agencies can't be expected (or legally permitted) to search everywhere. I wouldn't want them to reveal anything that could jeopardize the investigation. I thought we could use more appeals to the public for help. They've been unusually silent in this regard. That's the point I was trying to make.

JMO

I probably wasn’t wording it well, I wasn’t directing that you at all......I apologize. Trash has been a topic for awhile and the information I have shared from day one has never changed, I’m just frustrated because of what happens once that info gets shared beyond here.

OK everyone, since we're consumed with searching for needles and not LOOKING AT THE HAYSTACK, lets consider for an entire moment that at the time EG called 911 to claim Lucas 'missing', she acted on several selfish concerns:

Her drug and abuse of children history in Butler county

That her violence record was a known fact

The time and effort invested in concocting an image of perfect motherhood (devoid of supporting details) was at stake

At the time LE received this alarming call regarding a missing child, they only knew how to respond to locating a minor.

EG made no effort to reciprocate as a traumatized parent (detailing Lucas life, interests, preferences; EG made enough effort to respond as a criminal concerned about what she was at risk of losing (had not lost yet).

THIS is what I'd brought all of this up for.

There is a damn good reason LE has let the public see EG in the light that they have- not as the image she chose to dress herself up as, but AS the thing which needed to hide in a trash ridden facade.

"I'm only a minor repeat offender, caught up in unforeseen events... so unanticipated that I had to take time to prepare for police to search my property & remove incriminating evidence"

"So taken by circumstances I must throw myself under the bus, to avoid being hit by the full extent of the law"

There is no going back now- EG's own words are written admission of killing Lucas.

Just another crumb in the trail through this forest of EG's lies.

EG made a point of confessing to smoking and driving to OG... as everyone knows here, we're dealing with halftruths buried within garbage heaps.

Allowing this possibility: 'GPS take me to OG'... GPS is the thing that cannot be searched or seen, get LE to look at something else to distract them... here, my texts (undeleted) prove I'm honest, see I went to OG.

Not, "I went to..."

"..."

When one is accustomed to entertaining obfuscation, minimizing and diversion is irresistible.

I probably didn't word my initial comment well, either, so if there's a miscommunication it's partly on me. What I was trying to say was that because I feel he is likely in the landfill, I have been paying attention when it's discussed, and don't recall having heard it addressed by LE. I should have added that even if they had searched the landfill I wouldn't expect it to be publicized. Hopefully that makes more sense than my earlier post :).

ETA: I don't read anywhere else but here so am not aware of anything else going on, I'm sad to hear if there have been frustrations.
I probably wasn’t wording it well, I wasn’t directing that you at all......I apologize. Trash has been a topic for awhile and the information I have shared from day one has never changed, I’m just frustrated because of what happens once that info gets shared beyond here.

A lot to take in, for such a short notice.

Sunday is only 72 hours away.

Technically, given most of us work and sleep, closer to 12 hours away.

But whose counting?

Unfortunately, if they planned this too far out, people would forget and the news stations would get bored reporting about it.

I probably didn't word my initial comment well, either, so if there's a miscommunication it's partly on me. What I was trying to say was that because I feel he is likely in the landfill, I have been paying attention when it's discussed, and don't recall having heard it addressed by LE. I should have added that even if they had searched the landfill I wouldn't expect it to be publicized. Hopefully that makes more sense than my earlier post :).

ETA: I don't read anywhere else but here so am not aware of anything else going on, I'm sad to hear if there have been frustrations.

No apologies necessary. I respect both of your opinions. I'm just so frustrated by this case. I can't stand the fact that Emily is getting all this attention!! Even though it's all negative I'm sure she's loving it! Poor Lucas needs to be found and peacefully laid to rest by those who truly love him. My heart breaks for them.

A lot to take in, for such a short notice.

Sunday is only 72 hours away.

Technically, given most of us work and sleep, closer to 12 hours away.

But whose counting?
I wouldn't say that's exceptional far off for locals. Unless I have a special event of some sort, I usually don't plan anything for the weekend until Wed or Thursday.

Well, sad to say I’m back. I was hoping to be back under different circumstances.

Going to take a minute to catch up on this most recent thread to read everyone’s comments.

As for now I will say I’m disappointed in the outcome of the trial but not surprised by any means.

Welcome Back!!!!!!

Oh for craps sake......they should google it. They would have to file for a search warrant to do it and it’s in a whole other county. The city couldn’t search it even if they wanted to, there is jurisdictional issues. Private search groups would have a better shot of doing the search. I’m all for searching it, with the right very specific information.

https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/environment/

This is a link to everything to know about trash here in Wichita. In 2016 alone, there was over 300,000 tons of solid waste brought into the facility. One ton is equal to 2,000. Add in the fact that all the trash is continually compacted, you can see the problem.

http://plumbthicketlandfill.com

Here is the link to our landfill and I’m uploading a photo of the landfill from google maps. This place is huge, with the right information is searchable. It’s just not specific enough yet.

b17bc9098e554f4a125137f173518feb.jpg

Does anyone local know if there are security cameras anywhere around this area?

I’m still certain homeless camps and places EG knew prior to JH are very valid places needing searched. JMO

Which is interesting because I think one of our VIs talked to JH about his Thursday night call if I recall correctly. (I hope I’m not mixing up another ft call).

Which would be strange... why he didn’t bring a Friday night call... especially if they really did talk. Why fail to mention this important call?

ETA: the thurs call was info we had knowledge of. Maybe more is known about the Friday call that some know about, shouldn’t be discussed right now? I’m unsure, but it’s definitely interesting.

I think EG wouldn’t have hazy facts about her Friday night. It was a very significant night in her life, details should be clear... imo.

FWIW, I asked JH when he last FaceTimed with Lucas. He replied, “15th.” No mention was made of talking with EG, but I didn’t ask. He never mentioned to me FaceTiming with EG on Friday night.

I have a question for you. Back when LE combed through the house, car, etc do you know if Cadaver dogs ever hit on the car? The reason I am just asking is because if not then that could indicate to us that another person helped Emily. It's just something I am curious about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member