Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that EG is free, I wonder how much reading she will be doing on the internet. She's got quite a bit to catch up on. :wink:

All these sick little ones before they go missing. The caretakers probably have less patience with a sick child, even tho they more than likely put them in that shape. :gaah:
So heart breaking, thinking of those beautiful children feeling so physically ill, desperate for those who are around to comfort them and getting the exact opposite. I can lose patience with my own 2 kiddos on any given day but nothing brings out my most nurturing side like them being sick. Just makes me incredibly sad and angry. I'll never understand...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What’s actually next for EG. At this stage just a hearing regarding custody of her daughter is that right ?
Is she back at the same home ? I’m assuming no. Hiding somewhere ? In town still ? Totally left the state or country ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her parents picked her up and said they were taking her to a secret location. So she can ‘gather her thoughts’
JH has his next appearance on 5/23; the only known court for EG at this time would be anything related to custody of MH or her bio boys’ (ex filed new petition to stop visitation in Feb) but those dates aren’t public knowledge.
From KWCH -
‘Glass' parents picked her up from the Sedgwick County Jail Wednesday. Eyewitness News spoke with them. They say they've hired a private investigator and that Glass is staying in a secret location while she adjusts and has time to gather her thoughts.’
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/FF...he-search-for-Lucas-Hernandez--482876001.html

The waiting is so hard. I’m still checking in multiple times a day, and I’m thinking about Lucas every night.

Last night I did feel a great sensation of hope that he will be found soon. I haven’t had that feeling before.

I’m hoping this will be the weekend. 💚

Doesn’t endometriosis cause infertility? This is her fourth pregnancy (that we know of.) I don’t believe she has endometriosis.

JMO

It can cause infertility— ppl with it are at higher risk of infertility. Everyone who I know who have it, used fertility treatments. Symptoms are also likely to ease when pregnant because your body isn’t building up the lining every month.

Of course there are ppl who don’t fit the norm.

But I’m leaning your way. Maybe it’s just because I don’t believe anything she says and she makes excuses & lies for everything in her life. Girl who cried wolf.

Her parents picked her up and said they were taking her to a secret location. So she can ‘gather her thoughts’
JH has his next appearance on 5/23; the only known court for EG at this time would be anything related to custody of MH or her bio boys’ (ex filed new petition to stop visitation in Feb) but those dates aren’t public knowledge.
From KWCH -
‘Glass' parents picked her up from the Sedgwick County Jail Wednesday. Eyewitness News spoke with them. They say they've hired a private investigator and that Glass is staying in a secret location while she adjusts and has time to gather her thoughts.’
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/FF...he-search-for-Lucas-Hernandez--482876001.html

You didn’t happen to follow did you Scarlett [emoji12]🤣

It can cause infertility— ppl with it are at higher risk of infertility. Everyone who I know who have it, used fertility treatments. Symptoms are also likely to ease when pregnant because your body isn’t building up the lining every month.

Of course there are ppl who don’t fit the norm.

But I’m leaning your way. Maybe it’s just because I don’t believe anything she says and she makes excuses & lies for everything in her life. Girl who cried wolf.

RBBM
That’s what I thought.

This is speculation and JMHO. I’m not doubting or JH. EG may have told JH she had problems with fertility due to endometriosis. She’s a liar pure and simple. She probably used her fake nursing degree to self-diagnose.

You didn’t happen to follow did you Scarlett [emoji12]🤣

Nope I was home [emoji23]🤣

Evan Brewer was vomiting days before he passed away too-MOOSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucas vomiting at school and being sent home, being picked up by EG, the very person putting him in distress, is a hard truth that breaks my heart for his family. (And I know the school probably followed their protocol and SOP. But dang . . .)

Doesn’t endometriosis cause infertility? This is her fourth pregnancy (that we know of.) I don’t believe she has endometriosis.

JMO

Endometriosis can lead to infertility. I had endometriosis and I have three healthy kids ages 24, 19 & 9 and I also had 5 miscarriages. I think there are different stages and issues for different people. Some have it more severe than others, some have issues conceiving and some have issues carrying to full-term. I was fortunate to have a fantastic doctor and that made all the difference for me. People have come to him from all over the world (yes world) and I was fortunate to live in the same community and work at the same clinic and hospital as him. I had to have a hysterectomy after our 5th miscarriage. But, I was one of the lucky ones that didn’t have it as bad as others do and I was able to have children without infertility. My good friend was not as lucky. She wasn’t able to conceive and had to have a hysterectomy when she was 23. However she’s a great mom to her dogs and horses[emoji4]

i've been reading and thinking about the good posts people are making regarding the dinner she claims she gave lucas on friday. tbh, i can see it both ways - it doesnt seem like something a good parent would give their sick kid but at the same, kids are picky and maybe she wanted to get anything in his stomach.

another possibility, imo: she made the chicken fries & fries for lucas but he didnt eat them/had maybe one bite bc his body wasnt feeling good (either due to the flu, an internal injury from her or both). unlike most parents, EG didnt try to make him something else and coax/help him eat or take him to a doctor.

this got me thinking, i wonder if this had been the case for the entire time he was out of school. lucas doesnt feel well so he doesnt eat what he's given so EG is like "whatever, i tried". even if he didnt eat lunch at school, im sure theres snacktime and at least a teacher would have noticed if he wasnt eating, seemed extra hungry for things like crackers or any type of weird pattern. but he wasnt at school for 11 days, he was only with EG....i wonder if malnourishment contributed to his health declining among other things?

i wonder if LE found anything like pedialite, gatorade, crackers, jello etc in her home....

Evan Brewer was vomiting days before he passed away too-
MOO

And IIRC, his mother Miranda testified that she & Bodine were trying to force poor Evan to eat a donut the day he died.

This makes me really question how much food (if any) provided to Lucas was anything he willingly consumed.

Hopefully the searchers find something significant this weekend. I have a feeling EG's drug paraphernalia will be found near Lucas. She probably disposed of everything in the same general vicinity imo. Just the fact alone that she obviously got rid of her "bowls" tells you she cleaned up prior to calling the police. She got rid of anything that said, "EG does illegal substances." That's significant imo. I wonder if there was any of the med she said she gave Lucas for his tummy ache and if so, who the prescription was made out to. Did a Dr. prescribe it for Lucas? Did she ever take him to the Dr?

Hopefully the searchers find something significant this weekend. I have a feeling EG's drug paraphernalia will be found near Lucas. She probably disposed of everything in the same general vicinity imo. Just the fact alone that she obviously got rid of her "bowls" tells you she cleaned up prior to calling the police. She got rid of anything that said, "EG does illegal substances." That's significant imo. I wonder if there was any of the med she said she gave Lucas for his tummy ache and if so, who the prescription was made out to. Did a Dr. prescribe it for Lucas? Did she ever take him to the Dr?

Lucas wasn't important to EG.

Her habits and accessories, were.

Not entirely convinced that she made any effort to throw these items away so much as stash them for safekeeping until needed later. With loadies, there is always a 'later'.

I've not seen anything released from Lucas school program about whom JH/EG offered as his healthcare provider- tis possible Kansas doesn't require guardians to provide this information- it's required for a child to participate in pretty much everything out here in the west coast states.
If there was a clinic or physician mentioned via Lucas PreK program, this would be a followup lead for investigators (unless they're extremely lazy/inexperienced) and therefore off limits to discuss with the public as they detail his case.

The school nurse incidents gave me pause, there is a greater reason those were mentioned/released during the CINC hearing last month.

Finally as a side note, world renowned physicians at Loma Linda prescribed a known dangerous substance to my week old preemie son with disastrous consequences (lost most of his intestines due to their error after being born at 5 1/2 months gestation); lets not invest such epic amounts of faith in what script may have been written for Lucas by a theoretical doctor yet. In due time.

The thread for Lucas is slowing way down. So many of us have put our every day hearts into him. I hope his case doesn't go cold. He's so precious.

I was thinking the same thing. I think many of us are losing hope. It's hard to stay passionate when the person we feel caused this mess is out there walking around, living her life, free to enjoy all the things life has to offer. I still think of Lucas and FLH and Jamie every day, but it's getting really hard to come here.

Lucas wasn't important to EG.

Her habits and accessories, were.

Not entirely convinced that she made any effort to throw these items away so much as stash them for safekeeping until needed later. With loadies, there is always a 'later'.

I've not seen anything released from Lucas school program about whom JH/EG offered as his healthcare provider- tis possible Kansas doesn't require guardians to provide this information- it's required for a child to participate in pretty much everything out here in the west coast states.
If there was a clinic or physician mentioned via Lucas PreK program, this would be a followup lead for investigators (unless they're extremely lazy/inexperienced) and therefore off limits to discuss with the public as they detail his case.

The school nurse incidents gave me pause, there is a greater reason those were mentioned/released during the CINC hearing last month.

Finally as a side note, world renowned physicians at Loma Linda prescribed a known dangerous substance to my week old preemie son with disastrous consequences (lost most of his intestines due to their error after being born at 5 1/2 months gestation); lets not invest such epic amounts of faith in what script may have been written for Lucas by a theoretical doctor yet. In due time.
Oh my goodness! Is your son ok? So sorry this happened!

(O/T, if any of you guys see or talk to Tim Miller, please give him a big hug for us and offer him our condolences for what happened yesterday in his town (school shooting)...everyone down there must be an absolute wreck...

For reference:

(Ten killed in Texas high school shooting include 8 students; police say suspect confessed
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...say-suspect-confessed/?utm_term=.00a3e32b38c4

“"Our community has suffered a terrible tragedy,” Wall wrote. “We are all feeling the overwhelming grief of this horrific event.”

Santa Fe High School became the latest scene of carnage in what has become a national epidemic of mass shootings. For the second time in the past three months, the victims were children and their teachers."

"Dozens of homes flooded this morning in Santa Fe. (KTRK)
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
http://abc13.com/weather/dozens-of-homes-flooded-in-santa-fe/1889709/
SANTA FE, Texas (KTRK) --

"That included the home of Tim Miller, the founder of the non-profit search and recovery team, Texas Equusearch.

It's impossible to tell yet just how much equipment was destroyed, but Miller has already canceled one search for this week.

"I'm going to have to make that terrible phone call to them that, unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to be there," Miller explained.") )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961