Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread for Lucas is slowing way down. So many of us have put our every day hearts into him. I hope his case doesn't go cold. He's so precious.

It has slowed some but I think many of us are still gobsmacked at the end of this first trial and we are feeling down about it.
I haven’t given up but today I need to lighten my own life and create a fun family night and swim with the baby I have and love her tighter. I need to step back and breathe but plan to rejoin tomorrow [emoji177][emoji1317]🧜🏻*♀️🧜🏼*♂️🧚*♀️[emoji1356][emoji160][emoji257][emoji286]🥤[emoji157][emoji1569]*♂️[emoji1340]*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thread for Lucas is slowing way down. So many of us have put our every day hearts into him. I hope his case doesn't go cold. He's so precious.

I think a lot of us are still here but reading, and waiting. I read here multiple times a day and have since day one but don’t always have something constructive to add, so I’m quiet. I truly believe no one is giving up on Lucas. We are all still here.

I think a lot of us are still here but reading, and waiting. I read here multiple times a day and have since day one but don’t always have something constructive to add, so I’m quiet. I truly believe no one is giving up on Lucas. We are all still here.

I doing the same as you are. Checking the thread multiple times a day and reading along. Lucas is in our hearts and on our minds - never giving up on the little guy.

What’s actually next for EG. At this stage just a hearing regarding custody of her daughter is that right ?
Is she back at the same home ? I’m assuming no. Hiding somewhere ? In town still ? Totally left the state or country ?

I'm not sure what caused his demise, whether it be a beating, a concussion, starvation, poisoning, failure to survive. We just don't know. But what is interesting is that we do know all of them are possibilities under EG's care and maybe even an accumulation of several of them if not all. We need to know the LL's evaluation of Lucas on the 16th of April. It might really help us when we find him.

I just want to clarify that when I said I believe he was vomiting due to a head injury, a concussion wasn’t even on my radar, although it is another possibility now that you mention it.

I am thinking more along the lines of a subdural hematoma.

One that was slowly bleeding could have been inflicted weeks prior to death and could have caused nausea or vomiting, lethargy, headache, problems with walking/balance, confused or slurred speech, seizures, loss of consciousness, weakness, numbness, or vision problems.

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000713.htm

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

I am here multiple times a day just to read Lucas' thread, when there are so many other cases.
I want to "go where everyone else is" and chase the more promising ones.
But I just can't bring myself to do it yet.
I am so committed to this and to Lucas.
I don't have any new glimmer of hope or new MSM link or valid "clues". (If I had an actual clue, I would be calling LE) :(
Waiting along with the rest of you and here for the longrun,
Chi :please:

We are all here to find our little, sweet boy Lucas.
Imo, it STINKS that we can't find him. I know the searchers are trying SO hard- thank you ALL.
COME ON EG-JUST TELL-GIVE HIM WHAT HE DESERVES

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There is so much going on since the hearing Wednesday! I'll take full minds over empty mouths any day.

Most of what I wish I could get on about is forbidden fruit so just lurkin in my own corner considering the direction of what's been set into motion; and all of the thousands of cases where time marches right on over those who thought they were home free.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/concussion/symptoms-causes/syc-20355594

Concussions are usually caused by a blow to the head. Violently shaking the head and upper body also can cause concussions.
Seek emergency care for an adult or child who experiences a head injury and symptoms such as:
Repeated vomiting

Your brain has the consistency of gelatin. It's cushioned from everyday jolts and bumps by cerebrospinal fluid inside your skull.

A violent blow to your head and neck or upper body can cause your brain to slide back and forth forcefully against the inner walls of your skull.

Sudden acceleration or deceleration of the head, caused by events such as a car crash or being violently shaken, also can cause brain injury.

These injuries affect brain function, usually for a brief period, resulting in signs and symptoms of concussion.

This type of brain injury may lead to bleeding in or around your brain, causing symptoms such as prolonged drowsiness and confusion. These symptoms may develop immediately or later.

Such bleeding in your brain can be fatal. That's why anyone who experiences a brain injury needs monitoring in the hours afterward and emergency care if symptoms worsen.

Risk factors
Activities and factors that may increase your risk of a concussion include:

Falling, especially in young children and older adults
Participating in a high-risk sport, such as football, hockey, soccer, rugby, boxing or other contact sport
Participating in high-risk sports without proper safety equipment and supervision
Being involved in a motor vehicle collision
Being involved in a pedestrian or bicycle accident
Being a soldier involved in combat
Being a victim of physical abuse
Having had a previous concussion
Complications
Potential complications of concussion include:

Post-traumatic headaches. Some people experience headaches within a week to a few months after a brain injury.
Post-traumatic vertigo. Some people experience a sense of spinning or dizziness for days, week or months after a brain injury.
Post-concussion syndrome. Some people have symptoms — such as headaches, dizziness and thinking difficulties — a few days after a concussion. Symptoms may continue for weeks or months.
Cumulative effects of multiple brain injuries. It's possible that some people who have had one or more traumatic brain injuries over the course of their lives are at greater risk of developing lasting, possibly progressive, impairment that limits function. This is an area of active research.
Second impact syndrome. Rarely, experiencing a second concussion before signs and symptoms of a first concussion have resolved may result in rapid and usually fatal brain swelling.

Concussion changes the levels of brain chemicals. It usually takes about a week for these levels to stabilize again, but recovery time varies.

What’s actually next for EG. At this stage just a hearing regarding custody of her daughter is that right ?
Is she back at the same home ? I’m assuming no. Hiding somewhere ? In town still ? Totally left the state or country ?

Is there a hearing scheduled? Is it voluntary to appear? I'm just not sure EG is going to do anything where anybody knows where she is, especially LE.

Did anyone notice in her statement she said "my endo". I'm taking this to mean endometriosis, which can cause walking difficulties.

I decided to take a break from cleaning due to my hands from hurting and my endo.

Doesn’t endometriosis cause infertility? This is her fourth pregnancy (that we know of.) I don’t believe she has endometriosis.

JMO

Doesn’t endometriosis cause infertility? This is her fourth pregnancy (that we know of.) I don’t believe she has endometriosis.

JMO

No it doesn't cause infertility.

I've just been back through all the threads and discovered already confirmed via JH that she does have it.

I only mentioned it because it can cause difficulty walking and a few people commented on her unusual gait when she left the court.

Evan Brewer was vomiting days before he passed away too-
MOO

(O/T, just found out Sherin was sick beforehand also (new info in new document released, see thread, much new info. Also note to check status of Sherin's law (being left alone.)

So, you think she's been followed since she left the courthouse? Even if she flew out of state?

Yes, moo. The FBI has been on this case since day 1. And obviously supects foul play, imo. JMO but they're not going to let her out of their sight. Especially as they're likely trying to not only build a case, but find Lucas. If she's out of state, then I imagine LE there will assist on at least keeping a basic eye. And if there are PI(s) involved...All my opinion.

All these sick little ones before they go missing. The caretakers probably have less patience with a sick child, even tho they more than likely put them in that shape. :gaah:

Yes, moo. The FBI has been on this case since day 1. And obviously supects foul play, imo. JMO but they're not going to let her out of their sight. Especially as they're likely trying to not only build a case, but find Lucas. If she's out of state, then I imagine LE there will assist on at least keeping a basic eye. And there are PI(s) involved...All my opinion.

I hope you're right. If so do you think she knows or do you think they can be that secretive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961