Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t think so, as she didn’t arrange for or ask the LL to watch him while she was gone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the logic as her intent was neglect which endangered Lucas. But, since he seemed fine and the LL was there within minutes of EG being gone, I just don't know if CE charges would stick because nothing happened. I'm just trying to look at how a jury might see it and she might get off scott free again if LE pressed CE charges re Lucas. I sure as heck wouldn't ever leave my child under her lousy watch as I do think all of this is CE and neglect. EG certainly seems self serving and lacking good judgment.

I get the logic as her intent was neglect which endangered Lucas. But, since he seemed fine and the LL was there within minutes of EG being gone, I just don't know if CE charges would stick because nothing happened. I'm just trying to look at how a jury might see it and she might get off scott free again if LE pressed CE charges re Lucas. I sure as heck wouldn't ever leave my child under her lousy watch as I do think all of this is CE and neglect. EG certainly seems self serving and lacking good judgment.

True given her attorney used the baby was in a car seat so ‘where was the harm’?
Even tho the statute states clearly no harm has to occur for the child to be endangered 🤬

True given her attorney used the baby was in a car seat so ‘where was the harm’?
Even tho the statute states clearly no harm has to occur for the child to be endangered ��

Our laws seem to cater to criminal acts imo. It's scary that EG is with child again. My experience with unsafe parents has been the court ordering them to take some classes and they're good to go. I'm concerned they won't take her child when it is born and this unsafe parent will put another child in harms way again and again.

transcript of EG statement read out in court:
After I got home I made Lucas dinner. He had French fries and chicken fries and Sprite. We all lounged at night while I did some laundry. Around 7:30 to 8 I gave Lucas and Mia a bath and then put them to bed. I do believe I talked to Jonathan via Duo video chat before I fell asleep Friday night 17[SUP]th[/SUP]."

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article211100194.html

I very much doubt he ate that food or she even cooked that food.

ETA: I'm living under a rock -- chicken fries are everywhere -- so take this with a grain of salt, was hoping to fit in possible sightings/times at BK.... phooey

Does anyone here use the term "chicken fries"? I had never heard the term until Burger King started selling them and my kids started asking to try them. I may have missed it, but I've never seen them sold anywhere else or in any store -- it's always nuggets, strips, tenders, popcorn, etc.

Point being, I doubt she "made Lucas dinner" consisting of "chicken fries."

Could she have been famished after "disappearing" him and scarfed down some Burger King -- was she grasping for anything to write and her own late night meal came to mind?

Now curious about how many Burger King locations near the home and on the way out of town....off to look

ETA: locations of primary interest are on East Kellogg/US 400/Hwy 54 -- could have stopped on her way in or out of town

OR.... the one at Douglas & Rock, just a skip away from OG... perhaps she took MH to Burger King and sat in there (more typical for Mom and toddler to be alone in BK than OG imo) but ordered OG to go for herself ....????

https://www.google.com/search?q=burger+king+wichita+ks&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=37700465,-97362139,3459&tbm=lcl&ved=0ahUKEwjxpbiA1o_bAhVQVK0KHTW0CSYQtgMIOA&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4&rldoc=1#rlfi=hd:;si:;mv:!1m3!1d62771.49504183697!2d-97.32383879999999!3d37.66532170000001!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i785!2i477!4f13.1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4

I agree with those that stated it’s a red flag when she said she “believed” she talked to JH after getting the kids down on Friday night.

Why use the word “believe?”

A. She lied about talking to him and was doing something else she doesn’t want to mention. Lying to normalize her night & coverup for something.

B. She did talk to him. But whatever was talked about between them would be criminalizing and she’s trying to not draw attention to it. I’m thinking along the lines of an argument, but one could think darker.

ETA: and if it’s discovered there was an argument, ding ding ding.

Our laws seem to cater to criminal acts imo. It's scary that EG is with child again. My experience with unsafe parents has been the court ordering them to take some classes and they're good to go. I'm concerned they won't take her child when it is born and this unsafe parent will put another child in harms way again and again.

And sadly, we already know how little she thinks of court orders as she ignored the order for certain classes in the custody orders out of Butler county for her two oldest

Does anyone here use the term "chicken fries"? I had never heard the term until Burger King started selling them and my kids started asking to try them. I may have missed it, but I've never seen them sold anywhere else or in any store -- it's always nuggets, strips, tenders, popcorn, etc.

Could she have been famished after "disappearing" him and scarfed down some Burger King -- was she grasping for anything to write and her own late night meal came to mind?

Now curious about how many Burger King locations near the home and on the way out of town....off to look

Tyson sells frozen chicken fries and my children have them frequently for lunch

Chicken fries can be bought anywhere. My kids prefer them over tenders or nuggets. I didn’t even know Burger King had them.

ETA: locations of primary interest are on East Kellogg/US 400/Hwy 54 -- could have stopped on her way in or out of town

OR.... the one at Douglas & Rock, just a skip away from OG... perhaps she took MH to Burger King and sat in there (more typical for Mom and toddler to be alone in BK than OG imo) but ordered OG to go for herself ....????

https://www.google.com/search?q=bur...77!4f13.1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4

Chicken fries have been around for YEARS. I love them dipped in honey mustard.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1_2irlZXL.JPG.400x400_q85ss0_background-#FFFFFF_progressive.jpg
    1_2irlZXL.JPG.400x400_q85ss0_background-#FFFFFF_progressive.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 490
Tyson sells frozen chicken fries and my children have them frequently for lunch

Chicken fries can be bought anywhere. My kids prefer them over tenders or nuggets. I didn’t even know Burger King had them.

Darnit!
Not about being able to buy chicken fries in the store--I'll have to look for them.

I had just never seen or heard of them until my kids asked me to take them to BK and thought (hoped) I could find a way a trip to BK might fit in some where -- cameras, more witnesses, timestamps, etc....

:gah:

I agree with those that stated it’s a red flag when she said she “believed” she talked to JH after getting the kids down on Friday night.

Why use the word “believe?”

A. She lied about talking to him and was doing something else she doesn’t want to mention. Lying to normalize her night & coverup for something.

B. She did talk to him. But whatever was talked about between them would be criminalizing and she’s trying to not draw attention to it. I’m thinking along the lines of an argument, but one could think darker.

ETA: and if it’s discovered there was an argument, ding ding ding.

I think the timing she says she "believes" she spoke with JH is the timing she hurt Lucas. That is just such a strange way to represent something in a criminal investigation........or he was already hurt and she's covering for the time she was arranging other things. I would like to know what the phone records show. If they don't show her and JH talking, well there you have the timeline imo.

Please be careful about naming MH :please::luv:

Yes, everyone, WS Rules and TOS prohibit naming minor children unless the child is the subject of the case thread (in this case, Lucas).

I know everyone "knows" the name of Emily's baby daughter and MSM uses the baby's name and court documents use the baby's name, but please try to redact the baby's name to initials if you must refer to her. I suggest using "MH" or even "M".

One day the baby won't be a baby and she will grow up and she and her friends will Google her name and we at WS do not want to cause any more pain, embarrassment, or stress for this innocent victim by having her name on our forum.

:tyou:

So, there is another search this weekend right? I hope our little guy is found. All you searchers are awesome.....you really put your hearts and souls into finding Lucas. :blowkiss:

So, there is another search this weekend right? I hope our little guy is found. All you searchers are awesome.....you really put your hearts and souls into finding Lucas. :blowkiss:

Yes there is! I saw an article upthread about it.
Speaking of going’s on in wichita
Road closures have begun ahead of Riverfest coming up in less than two weeks now! They’re doing last minute repairs and maintenance and figuring out traffic patterns before the day of.
https://www.facebook.com/KAKETV/posts/10156426379798979

I was thinking the same thing. And giving a child with a stomach bug FRIED FOODS? Doing some frowning over here.

He did not have a stomach bug. If he had, he would not have eaten that stuff she claims he did.
Pop tarts are just about the last thing my kids will eat when they have an upset tummy. Even though they would normally eat them morning, noon, and night if I let them.

I’m telling you guys, he was vomiting due to a head injury. She knew it too.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

He did not have a stomach bug. If he had, he would not have eaten that stuff she claims he did.
Pop tarts are just about the last thing my kids will eat when they have an upset tummy. Even though they would normally eat them morning, noon, and night if I let them.

I’m telling you guys, he was vomiting due to a head injury. She knew it too.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

The only good thing of a head injury is it will show on the skull hopefully.

ETA: I'm living under a rock -- chicken fries are everywhere -- so take this with a grain of salt, was hoping to fit in possible sightings/times at BK.... phooey

https://www.google.com/search?q=burger+king+wichita+ks&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=37700465,-97362139,3459&tbm=lcl&ved=0ahUKEwjxpbiA1o_bAhVQVK0KHTW0CSYQtgMIOA&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4&rldoc=1#rlfi=hd:;si:;mv:!1m3!1d62771.49504183697!2d-97.32383879999999!3d37.66532170000001!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i785!2i477!4f13.1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4
I see you edited that they're everywhere. But I immediately thought of BK too, when I heard "chicken fries." I can't think of anywhere else I know that calls them that either.

ETA: Saw some of you posted some Chicken Fries...I buy some of those types of freezer foods to make for kiddos, and I've never seen those. Interesting. I can t remember who posted them - maybe they're sold regionally? Although we definitely have Tyson brand products here.

Good luck to any of our KS locals that will be participating in the search for Lucas this weekend. I hope the weather is good, as we are expecting some storms in Colorado (fairly far away, but the weather is often similar). I'd love to see a search turn up some good evidence, at the very least, before River Fest, as evidence could get unintentionally damaged with so many people.

I see you edited that they're everywhere. But I immediately thought of BK too, when I heard "chicken fries." I can't think of anywhere else I know that calls them that either.

ETA: Saw some of you posted some Chicken Fries...I buy some of those types of freezer foods to make for kiddos, and I've never seen those. Interesting. I can t remember who posted them - maybe they're sold regionally? Although we definitely have Tyson brand products here.

I buy them all the time for my son - it’s one of the few things he will eat regularly. I call them chicken fries cause that’s what it says on the bag. The staff at school tho, in his daily report that includes what he ate call it ‘chicken sticks’
It’s not available all the time I have written Tyson BEGGING them to make them available year round here (Wichita) because when an autistic child wants something in particular they won’t eat anything else, period.
Aside- don’t even get me started on when Totinos changed from round pizzas to square ones...

Good luck to any of our KS locals that will be participating in the search for Lucas this weekend. I hope the weather is good, as we are expecting some storms in Colorado (fairly far away, but the weather is often similar). I'd love to see a search turn up some good evidence, at the very least, before River Fest, as evidence could get unintentionally damaged with so many people.

According to today’s forecast, potential for severe storms tonight and tomorrow (high winds and hail) with much cooler temperatures and rain on Sunday for Wichita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members