Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy them all the time for my son - it’s one of the few things he will eat regularly. I call them chicken fries cause that’s what it says on the bag. The staff at school tho, in his daily report that includes what he ate call it ‘chicken sticks’
It’s not available all the time I have written Tyson BEGGING them to make them available year round here (Wichita) because when an autistic child wants something in particular they won’t eat anything else, period.
Aside- don’t even get me started on when Totinos chanced from round pizzas to square ones...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting...then that throws out my regional guess too, as Colorado and Kansas are pretty much the same place. I'm probably just not observant.

I also think EG would have said she got LH a meal at BK, or somewhere, rather than cooked because that would look like a special treat for him, and seem positive, possibly? (Or fast food is unhealthy...it could go either way)

Kids can be so picky, and I'm sure with autism it is even more challenging than I'll ever know!

Interesting...then that throws out my regional guess too, as Colorado and Kansas are pretty much the same place. I'm probably just not observant.

I also think EG would have said she got LH a meal at BK, or somewhere, rather than cooked because that would look like a special treat for him, and seem positive, possibly? (Or fast food is unhealthy...it could go either way)

Kids can be so picky, and I'm sure with autism it is even more challenging than I'll ever know!

I agree I think she would’ve said that to even possibly diminish the ‘left him at home while she went to OG’ as in, ‘see, she didn’t forget him she got something while out for him too so it’s not all bad right?’

I just really think that if she was planning on actually feeding him, she would've brought him food. When I go out to eat, about 80% of my joy comes from the fact that I don't have to cook dinner. I would never go out and get food and then go home and cook. When I go out to eat without my kids, I'll either bring them my leftovers or run by Taco Bell.

Not only do I not think he ate that night, but I don't think she was even planning on him eating.

ETA - She was limited on what she could say. If she said she brought him leftovers, she could be on camera leaving OG without a to-go box. If she said she stopped somewhere else to get him food, where's the footage from that place? Her only option was cooking... which I would bet she didn't do.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Lucas did have a concussion and it was causing his vomiting. I wonder, when the LL was there, if he noticed Lucas was bruised, slurring his words, vomiting, looking out of it, crying or anything. This seems so important to get the LL observations of Lucas. I'm sure EG would just tell the LL he was sick and couldn't speak clearly on a good feeling day but there would be other people who know Lucas to tell what was normal and what wasn't as a comparison.

I just really think that if she was planning on actually feeding him, she would've brought him food. When I go out to eat, about 80% of my joy comes from the fact that I don't have to cook dinner. I would never go out and get food and then go home and cook. When I go out to eat without my kids, I'll either bring them my leftovers or run by Taco Bell.

Not only do I not think he ate that night, but I don't think she was even planning on him eating.

ETA - She was limited on what she could say. If she said she brought him leftovers, she could be on camera leaving OG without a to-go box. If she said she stopped somewhere else to get him food, where's the footage from that place? Her only option was cooking... which I would bet she didn't do.

Why would she feed him (in her mind) if he was just going to throw it up? She already told that she put him in his room because he wasn't feeling well.

There are definitely some weather concerns, so searchers should keep an ear to a radio or other weather source (storm spotter, here).
Good luck to any of our KS locals that will be participating in the search for Lucas this weekend. I hope the weather is good, as we are expecting some storms in Colorado (fairly far away, but the weather is often similar). I'd love to see a search turn up some good evidence, at the very least, before River Fest, as evidence could get unintentionally damaged with so many people.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Your square pizza comment made me LOL. What were they even thinking???

I hadn't heard of chicken fries, either. To me, "chicken fry" is a breaded steak. And now I'm starving. [emoji14]
I buy them all the time for my son - it’s one of the few things he will eat regularly. I call them chicken fries cause that’s what it says on the bag. The staff at school tho, in his daily report that includes what he ate call it ‘chicken sticks’
It’s not available all the time I have written Tyson BEGGING them to make them available year round here (Wichita) because when an autistic child wants something in particular they won’t eat anything else, period.
Aside- don’t even get me started on when Totinos changed from round pizzas to square ones...

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I don't know how complete that statement read out by the LE officer was (compared to EG's actual written statement).

She doesn't seem to mention Lucas falling asleep before she went out to OG's?

I don't know how complete that statement read out by the LE officer was (compared to EG's actual written statement).

I think they only read portions into the record to keep the focus on MH I seem to recall them asking the detective to read certain portions

Good luck to any of our KS locals that will be participating in the search for Lucas this weekend. I hope the weather is good, as we are expecting some storms in Colorado (fairly far away, but the weather is often similar). I'd love to see a search turn up some good evidence, at the very least, before River Fest, as evidence could get unintentionally damaged with so many people.

We search in the cold, snow, rain, ice, water, into the trees, etc.....the warmer weather will be easy!

I think the reason why she was aquitted is because this charge was specifically mh. They pulled lh charge. That might have really been tough on jurors if they knew more about her.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I believe it was a condensed down version of the actual statement so as not to have a lot of Lucas mentioned in that trial. Per her attorney it would taint the jury since the charges were related to the baby and not Lucas.
Sorry I saw someone else had answered while I was typing. Or should I say pecking on this tiny phone keyboard with my fat fingers.

Especially with him having stomach/vomiting issues... I wouldnt have cooked that meal for my kids with stomach issues.. JS

Chicken fries have been around for YEARS. I love them dipped in honey mustard.
attachment.php

I live in NH- the only place they have them is at Burger Kings up here.

I'm not sure what caused his demise, whether it be a beating, a concussion, starvation, poisoning, failure to survive. We just don't know. But what is interesting is that we do know all of them are possibilities under EG's care and maybe even an accumulation of several of them if not all. We need to know the LL's evaluation of Lucas on the 16th of April. It might really help us when we find him.

Evan Brewer was vomiting days before he passed away too-
MOO

Evan Brewer was vomiting days before he passed away too-
MOO

This is so common in child abuse deaths it’s scary.

:praying::star2::praying:
We're going to find you Lucas!

The thread for Lucas is slowing way down. So many of us have put our every day hearts into him. I hope his case doesn't go cold. He's so precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member