Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it's JH's stepmom who is hiring the PI? Iirc she raised JH and is who raised LH in the beginning. Also, iirc JO has a good relationship with her and this is who JO was planning on taking LH to and then turning herself in. So........my question is, what is her relationship with EG? Does she think EG is at the center of Lucas missing? Or does she go along with JH? I'm not trying to sleuth her per se, but wondering if anybody knows her opinion.

Jan 22, the school nurse spoke with DCF; Jan 23 is when the note was produced supposedly from a dr
This report from the CINC case is very detailed, and speaks of more reports to DCF than just 2 (which I’m not sure where that number came from? But I’ve heard ‘there were only 2 reports made’ numerous times. This article disputes that)

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...-little-boy-remains-missing-for-over-a-month/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the nurse spoke to DCF until after Lucas went missing

Jan. 22, 2018: Lucas came to Beech Elementary School with nine abrasions and bruises, according to an interview of the school nurse by a DCF social worker on Feb. 20, three days after his stepmother reported him missing.
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

I think there were multiple reports to DCF the problem is only two of them were done before Lucas went missing. Both the reports to DCF before Lucas went missing when they could actually talk to Lucas and investigate were closed unfounded

My guess is she finished off what she had on hand and ditched the empty bag and pipe somehwere along the way. I don't think it would be with Lucas, but I'm sure she tossed it out on a quiet, dark road someplace along the way to wherever she took him for the last time.

This is chilling.

Would anyone be kind enough to fill me in on the Valentines Day story, when and how it arose etc.

I don't care who hired the PI as long as there is a PI looking for Lucas.

I don't think the nurse spoke to DCF until after Lucas went missing

Jan. 22, 2018: Lucas came to Beech Elementary School with nine abrasions and bruises, according to an interview of the school nurse by a DCF social worker on Feb. 20, three days after his stepmother reported him missing.

I think there were multiple reports to DCF the problem is only two of them were done before Lucas went missing. Both the reports to DCF before Lucas went missing when they could actually talk to Lucas and investigate were closed unfounded

I've wondered and wondered if the nurse contacted DCF prior to his disappearance. Are we sure that he/she didn't? He/she's a mandated reporter and I think it's obvious he/she thought this might be abuse. I mean, my goodness, he/she took measurements of his injuries and EG brought a note from the Dr. to explain them. I'm guessing the nurse also would have taken pictures if he/she took measurements. I wonder if it was discussed at the school whether or not to call DCF as a suspected child abuse case. How many people were suspicious? Did anybody from the school call Lucas's dad to discuss it? Did the school just say, oh let's just see if this continues and if so maybe we'll step in and do something? I mean, this whole situation just seems to me like our little guy was walking around with evidence to get him out of his circumstances. He was a walking billboard that said , "hey look at what abuse looks like!"

Would anyone be kind enough to fill me in on the Valentines Day story, when and how it arose etc.

Apparently, at some point and for an unknown reason EG lied to JH, telling him that JO had taken Lucas for the day.

BBM This post is going to be full of questions so I apologize in advance. Why didn't she have an appetite? Because of pain? Morning sickness? Nerves? Seems an odd thing to say to me at least. I've known a lot of people who smoke pot and they'd say I smoked a bowl and got the munchies.

Does endometriosis cause you pain while pregnant? Did she know she was pregnant then? If so, why wouldn't that be brought up in this trial? So, you not only admit to smoking pot & driving with your child in the car but also smoked while knowing you're pregnant. If endometriosis causes her so much pain she's nauseous, would she be given the Zofran? I know I was prescribed it during my pregnancies because I had severe morning sickness. (which I believe others have discussed already but just trying to sort out why she had no appetite & get my thoughts in order)

I would like to add to this list of questions, please: Does anyone think the Zofran that EG said she gave Lucas could have actually been prescribed for EG? (For morning sickness.)

"Kytril and Anzemet are two serotonin antagonists that physicians have turned to for the treatment of NVP, but another drug, Zofran, has quickly become America’s leading morning sickness remedy. Experts have estimated that more than 1 million “off label” Zofran prescriptions are written every year to pregnant women."

Read more: http://zofranlegal.com/morning-sickness-treatment-options/#ixzz5G3QXAm2b

Also: "A recently published case study suggests that side effects of Zofran on the heart may be fatal for children and others with risk factors for heart rhythm problems. Doctors from the Lehigh Valley Health Network in Pennsylvania reported on two cases of fatal cardiac arrest in children after they were given Zofran, an antinausea drug."

https://www.aboutlawsuits.com/zofran-child-death-case-report-77984/

JMO

Apparently, at some point and for an unknown reason EG lied to JH, telling him that JO had taken Lucas for the day.
Thanks kkdj. There are just so many threads to trawl through. Did she tell JH that before or after her arrest?

If Lucas told the nurse he fell off monkey bars and nurse had a dr note saying from a fall. I can see why she did not report it to CPS initially.

Thanks kkdj. There are just so many threads to trawl through. Did she tell JH that before or after her arrest?

I believe before. But I'm not sure if she told him before or after Lucas went missing. My personal opinion is that she told him the lie on VD so that he didn't face time with Lucas. Just a pull out of the hat lie. When questioned by police, EG told them that the last time JO saw Lucas was in early December, which is the truth.

If Lucas told the nurse he fell off monkey bars and nurse had a dr note saying from a fall. I can see why she did not report it to CPS initially.

Oh I can see why too, but if it was a judgment call, err on the side of caution. imo

Oh I can see why too, but if it was a judgment call, err on the side of caution. imo

It is a shame that there isn't some type of system that when abuse is reported to CPS even if they close the case to notify the school the child attends to put them on some type of watch list. The school sees children for so many hours a day.

I believe before. But I'm not sure if she told him before or after Lucas went missing. My personal opinion is that she told him the lie on VD so that he didn't face time with Lucas. Just a pull out of the hat lie. When questioned by police, EG told them that the last time JO saw Lucas was in early December, which is the truth.

I am so confused about the VD thing. We were told that EG lied about JO having Lucas on VD, but in JO interview she says EG said something different not that she had Lucas that day. No clue what to really think about VD.

It’s pouring down rain but we will be out searching anyway! Would love for this to be the day we find him [emoji172]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God Bless you all !! Praying today is the day #TeamLucas

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

It is a shame that there isn't some type of system that when abuse is reported to CPS even if they close the case to notify the school the child attends to put them on some type of watch list. The school sees children for so many hours a day.

Totally agree with this.

I would like to add to this list of questions, please: Does anyone think the Zofran that EG said she gave Lucas could have actually been prescribed for EG? (For morning sickness.)

"Kytril and Anzemet are two serotonin antagonists that physicians have turned to for the treatment of NVP, but another drug, Zofran, has quickly become America’s leading morning sickness remedy. Experts have estimated that more than 1 million “off label” Zofran prescriptions are written every year to pregnant women."

Read more: http://zofranlegal.com/morning-sickness-treatment-options/#ixzz5G3QXAm2b

Also: "A recently published case study suggests that side effects of Zofran on the heart may be fatal for children and others with risk factors for heart rhythm problems. Doctors from the Lehigh Valley Health Network in Pennsylvania reported on two cases of fatal cardiac arrest in children after they were given Zofran, an antinausea drug."

https://www.aboutlawsuits.com/zofran-child-death-case-report-77984/

JMO

To further this discussion:

https://www.verywellhealth.com/zofran-for-vomiting-2634686

Zofran has its
own warning, though, at least for higher dosages that were once for nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy. This followed a study that found that a single 32-milligram dose might affect the heart's rhythm, leading to QT interval prolongation. This dose, however, is no longer available and is much higher than the 2 milligrams to 8 milligrams that children and teens typically are prescribed.

Zofran for Children

While many practitioners find Zofran helpful in the emergency room at preventing and treating vomiting from gastroenteritis, your pediatrician might not prescribe it on an outpatient basis. The current practice guidelines, including those from the American Academy of Pediatrics, don't recommend using medications to stop vomiting. There are no research studies supporting that it works in this situation as all of the studies have been done in an emergency room setting. If further research supports it, maybe doctors will use it more for kids with the stomach flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32