Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to find out if EG took Lucas to the Dr. for his recent symptoms, that being injuries and a flu bug. We need to know if she knew she was pregnant prior to her arrest. We need to know if she was prescribed Zofran or if Lucas was and if neither then how did she get it? I want to know if any Zofran was found in the home during the investigation.

We need to find out if EG took Lucas to the Dr. for his recent symptoms, that being injuries and a flu bug. We need to know if she knew she was pregnant prior to her arrest. We need to know if she was prescribed Zofran or if Lucas was and if neither then how did she get it? I want to know if any Zofran was found in the home during the investigation.

In light of what PommyMommy and I both found, I am most interested in the Zofran. If this was actually EG's prescription, and she gave it to Lucas, this would explain a LOT.

In light of what PommyMommy and I both found, I am most interested in the Zofran. If this was actually EG's prescription, and she gave it to Lucas, this would explain a LOT.

Sadly, yes it would. I'm also wondering if the prescription was even legal, which I know opens up a whole 'nuther can of worms.

:worms:

JMO

Sadly, yes it would. I'm also wondering if the prescription was even legal, which I know opens up a whole 'nuther can of worms.

:worms:

JMO

I have this niggling feeling it was a legit prescription. For Emily. I have no doubt that she took good care of herself while neglecting Lucas' needs. A full adult dose could very well have been his demise. I still don't consider this an accident in this scenario. If she gave him pills not meant for him, then she would have known she screwed up big time. All speculation of course.

I have this niggling feeling it was a legit prescription. For Emily. I have no doubt that she took good care of herself while neglecting Lucas' needs. A full adult dose could very well have been his demise. I still don't consider this an accident in this scenario. If she gave him pills not meant for him, then she would have known she screwed up big time. All speculation of course.

I do wonder if inclusive of the beatings which may have led to his vomiting, she gave him her Zofran which ultimately killed him. She admitted giving him Zofran. Where did she get it? When he is found I doubt he will be in any condition to realize how much she gave him but they might be able to find skull injuries.

BBM This post is going to be full of questions so I apologize in advance. Why didn't she have an appetite? Because of pain? Morning sickness? Nerves? Seems an odd thing to say to me at least. I've known a lot of people who smoke pot and they'd say I smoked a bowl and got the munchies.

Does endometriosis cause you pain while pregnant? Did she know she was pregnant then? If so, why wouldn't that be brought up in this trial? So, you not only admit to smoking pot & driving with your child in the car but also smoked while knowing you're pregnant. If endometriosis causes her so much pain she's nauseous, would she be given the Zofran? I know I was prescribed it during my pregnancies because I had severe morning sickness. (which I believe others have discussed already but just trying to sort out why she had no appetite & get my thoughts in order)

She had stated earlier in the written statement when describing what she fed the kids for breakfast and lunch that she didn’t eat because she had no apetite.
Her wording in the written statement to me, was very peculiar. Apetite instead of hungry.... cannabis instead of a plethora of word choices for marijuana... just to name a couple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for the interview she gave while in jail. Could someone gently lead me to it? Please? I'm curious about the exact words she used about "her story".

She had stated earlier in the written statement when describing what she fed the kids for breakfast and lunch that she didn’t eat because she had no apetite.
Her wording in the written statement to me, was very peculiar. Apetite instead of hungry.... cannabis instead of a plethora of word choices for marijuana... just to name a couple

Some people smoke pot to help with nausea. Maybe she was experiencing morning sickness? Just me thinking out loud here.

I don't think the nurse spoke to DCF until after Lucas went missing

Jan. 22, 2018: Lucas came to Beech Elementary School with nine abrasions and bruises, according to an interview of the school nurse by a DCF social worker on Feb. 20, three days after his stepmother reported him missing.
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

I think there were multiple reports to DCF the problem is only two of them were done before Lucas went missing. Both the reports to DCF before Lucas went missing when they could actually talk to Lucas and investigate were closed unfounded

There seems to be more than 2 reports though
Feb 2015, welfare check
March 2017, dcf
May 2017, dcf
October 2017, dcf
November 2017, dcf

I'm looking for the interview she gave while in jail. Could someone gently lead me to it? Please? I'm curious about the exact words she used about "her story".

Her story.......didn't she want to tell it, but in the jail interview it wasn't the right time? Well, now would be a good time to tell it. We're all ears.

Some people smoke pot to help with nausea. Maybe she was experiencing morning sickness? Just me thinking out loud here.

Her ex stated that he thought she was doing drugs again, heroin and meth again. Smoking pot for any excuse would be easy for her. It's interesting to me that she admits to smoking pot, admits to giving Lucas Zofran. She gets off for child endangerment and Lucas is nowhere to be found.

I agree. MJ does help with nausea. My thought: nauceous or pregnant or both, she just wanted to get stoned. It was her coping mechanism and lifestyle.

I agree. MJ does help with nausea. My thought: nauceous or pregnant or both, she just wanted to get stoned. It was her coping mechanism and lifestyle.

BBM
:yeahthat:

There seems to be more than 2 reports though
Feb 2015, welfare check
March 2017, dcf
May 2017, dcf
October 2017, dcf
November 2017, dcf

The March 2017 report was made after Lucas went missing

March 2017: Someone saw Lucas with “temporary tattoos that were hiding bruises.” Lucas was reported to have been covered “from head to toe in bruises,” according to a report to the Kansas Department for Children and Families on Feb. 19, two days after Glass told police he had disappeared.

October and Nov are the same report that was reported Nov 8

Late October 2017: While Glass and Lucas visited Hernandez in Carlsbad, N.M., Lucas had two black eyes, the report said. That was reported to New Mexico’s child protection services agency on Nov. 8, 2017.

May 2017 was the first report and it was closed unfounded
May 16, 2017: DCF, the Kansas child protection agency, received the first of two reports of suspected abuse involving Lucas.

I think crimeonline it just picking up tidbits from articles and reporting it and the wording is off.

If she was using MJ for nausea, why didn't she give Lucas some for his nausea, instead of Zofran? :thinking:

I think I will wait to see if the Zofran was actually a script given for Lucas. It was widely prescribed this year during the flu season for children to stop dehydration and to give the child some relief. The big question is did she take him to the dr and was it prescribed to him.

I don't care who hired the PI as long as there is a PI looking for Lucas.

Exactly.

None of us are concerned about who is paying or how much. For thousands of unconnected folks who've fallen head over heels for this cool kid, one might think how could JH's effort have gone so wrong?

Rather than accept that his son is obviously gone, JH prefers to pacify himself with the distracting pastime of arguing over being owed private funds for help. It's not attractive to the public; they aren't in his shoes and generosity of this magnitude requires accountability.

That conversation has gone poorly due to his own inability to understand that society owes EG nothing, freely handing him their hard won money is entirely on their terms... terms set in stone that this time, he damned well puts Lucas first.

As JO admonished us all: Pray for Lucas.

Focusing the heart & mind is a good place to start, and stay if any are to be effective on his behalf.

The March 2017 report was made after Lucas went missing

March 2017: Someone saw Lucas with “temporary tattoos that were hiding bruises.” Lucas was reported to have been covered “from head to toe in bruises,” according to a report to the Kansas Department for Children and Families on Feb. 19, two days after Glass told police he had disappeared.

October and Nov are the same report that was reported Nov 8

Late October 2017: While Glass and Lucas visited Hernandez in Carlsbad, N.M., Lucas had two black eyes, the report said. That was reported to New Mexico’s child protection services agency on Nov. 8, 2017.

May 2017 was the first report and it was closed unfounded
May 16, 2017: DCF, the Kansas child protection agency, received the first of two reports of suspected abuse involving Lucas.

I think crimeonline it just picking up tidbits from articles and reporting it and the wording is off.

I guess, it just looks like more than two report? But the nurse could’ve reported in January and DCF didn’t follow up right away, which seems odd considering how quick they tried to follow up on EGs ex’s report (Feb 5-Feb8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members