Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been *NO* LE confirmation that her phone was off Friday night.

But for the sake of brainstorming, I’m going to pretend it was. If that’s the case, she was thinking. That’s not sloppy at all.

But that seems unlike her. IF her phone was off intentionally (not a dead battery situation...which seems reaasonable as well since she’s been painted as lazy) I believe she had to be bouncing ideas off of another person. That she wasn’t alone.

I’m not an idiot but if I were in a -panic- to hide a body I honestly don’t think I would’ve turned my off phone. I wouldn’t have been thinking that straight. Maybe I wouldn’t of even grabbed it to take with? Especially if I were alone.

Again, No confirmation of the phone off. Just thinking.

Let's just think about this for a moment. EG admitted to smoking pot, an illegal act in Kansas. She admitted to giving Lucas Zofran, which I doubt was prescribed for him. This is more than likely the "innocent" act she did that resulted in his death. She's going to admit to this eventually. Not beating him to death, not starving him to death, but trying to help him feel better, which resulted in his death. And she might get off pretty easy. :gaah: Unless they find skull injuries that could have resulted in his death.

But for the sake of brainstorming, I’m going to pretend it was. If that’s the case, she was thinking. That’s not sloppy at all.

But that seems unlike her. IF her phone was off intentionally (not a dead battery situation...which seems reaasonable as well since she’s been painted as lazy) I believe she had to be bouncing ideas off of another person. That she wasn’t alone.

I’m not an idiot but if I were in a -panic- to hide a body I honestly don’t think I would’ve turned my off phone. I wouldn’t have been thinking that straight. Maybe I wouldn’t of even grabbed it to take with? Especially if I were alone.

I would leave my phone home, not be gone long, in case someone called and I missed it, I could just say I was taking a shower of something.

Let's just think about this for a moment. EG admitted to smoking pot, an illegal act in Kansas. She admitted to giving Lucas Zofran, which I doubt was prescribed for him. This is more than likely the "innocent" act she did that resulted in his death. She's going to admit to this eventually. Not beating him to death, not starving him to death, but trying to help him feel better, which resulted in his death. And she might get off pretty easy. :gaah: Unless they find skull injuries that could have resulted in his death.

EG relies heavily on excusing her part in any questionable activity.

If she believes something too risky to cover up with her own words, she'll haul in an accomplice to season things until the situation appears palatable.

It's not below her to threaten to lay blame at the feet of those who've smoothed things over before, what isn't fitting is why not simply allow Lucas body to be discovered as EG had last seen him?

Aha, well we're back at- this is such an event as she believed could not be excused away- EG would manipulate those who'd helped her underhanded deeds before, with the suggestion their assistance led to his death which she attempted to cover for them (DARVO- EG records prove she does this when caught amiss by authorities).

We ought to note again, we're reveling in proven facts... where those who knew her have only gone on trust that her version of things is reliable.

I am so confused about the VD thing. We were told that EG lied about JO having Lucas on VD, but in JO interview she says EG said something different not that she had Lucas that day. No clue what to really think about VD.

Yes, and for some reason I got the impression from JO interview that EG was asked about VD on the polygraph and failed. I could have misunderstood, however. I really want to listen to it again soon.

I keep thinking about Casey immediately leading the investigators far away from her home to those apts. when all along Caylee’s body was close by. EG deceptively indicated Lucas wandered off and was close by. Opposite play but similar strategy. She afterwards threw the thoughts out about the NM family. He’s probably somewhere in the middle.

I would leave my phone home, not be gone long, in case someone called and I missed it, I could just say I was taking a shower of something.

Or...turn phone off...dispose of remains...drive far from disposal site and then turn back on thus creating a red herring?

Just a thought.

If she was using MJ for nausea, why didn't she give Lucas some for his nausea, instead of Zofran? :thinking:
Because maybe the Zofran script was for Lucas' nausea. Even if we dislike her, most people aren't going to give a child an illegal substance... especially a child who could speak and tell someone what they were given. I also don't know a 5 year old who's going to willingly smoke something, and that sounds like her method of use.

Or...turn phone off...dispose of remains...drive far from disposal site and then turn back on thus creating a red herring?

Just a thought.

I just don't think she went far as it might be noticed she was gone long or too many others might have seen her on the road. I could be wrong, but that's what makes sense to me.

I think I will wait to see if the Zofran was actually a script given for Lucas. It was widely prescribed this year during the flu season for children to stop dehydration and to give the child some relief. The big question is did she take him to the dr and was it prescribed to him.
I'm inclined to think the Zofran was for him. She knows he's not around to dispute it, so why lie about administering a medication that would be a crime, when she could have just as easily said she gave him Pepto, or something else OTC?

Because maybe the Zofran script was for Lucas' nausea. Even if we dislike her, most people aren't going to give a child an illegal substance... especially a child who could speak and tell someone what they were given. I also don't know a 5 year old who's going to willingly smoke something, and that sounds like her method of use.

idk. some make brownies. You could sure get a kid to eat a brownie and they have no idea if it had something in it. It was just a thought really about why she was using MJ.

Thanks to Kadoober for the jailhouse interview transcription:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fAa1pXe_IXlv9WZ9uOizGk7X5PKrWLyr

Just re-reading this.

Um, they stuck around for maybe 10, 15 more minutes, I actually did snap a picture of them walking away, cause I wanted to send it to their dad, and be like, hey, this is, you know, what's going on. Because I'm home alone.

So, she was scared to be home alone but totally cool with leaving a sick 5 year old home alone. This whole story is laughable if it wasn't so damn sad.

I'm inclined to think the Zofran was for him. She knows he's not around to dispute it, so why lie about administering a medication that would be a crime, when she could have just as easily said she gave him Pepto, or something else OTC?

Because if they find him and pin it on her she can blame it on the side effect of administering it to a child. idk just thinking out loud. And, if it was prescribed for him why wouldn't she have said so and blamed it on the Dr.? Makes me think it wasn't prescribed for him.

I just don't think she went far as it might be noticed she was gone long or too many others might have seen her on the road. I could be wrong, but that's what makes sense to me.

I agree, but it doesn't have to be far to create the red herring...even a few miles could be enough. I keep thinking the 'park' rumor is the red herring.

Death from Zofran is pretty rare, even if a higher than recommended dose is given. From research I recall a few years ago, a couple children (but much younger than Lucas like 1-2 year olds, iirc) died from heart arrythmias, that occurred fairly rapidly after a regular dose of Zofran. Not saying this wasn't the case, but the way EG speaks pretty matter of factly about giving it to him makes me think he #1 had been given it in the past, and #2 wasn't the story about giving it to him the timeline of before she went to OG? If so, he was fine after taking it because a couple hours later he was seen by the LL and possibly a neighbor also, who even spoke to him.

I would, though. Actually, what I would do is put a movie or something playing on my phone and leave it home playing and let it die while I'm out getting rid of evidence, that way future scrutiny it will look like I fell asleep watching a movie on my phone. It couldn't track me or my movements that way and it makes things seem normal or easy to explain as no big deal.

Just re-reading this.

So, she was scared to be home alone but totally cool with leaving a sick 5 year old home alone. This whole story is laughable if it wasn't so damn sad.

Not only did she snap a pic of the two strangers to send to JH ‘because she was home alone’ (with two small children) - she had invited them into her Home not 20 minutes before said pic! Alone with two kids! Just Screams of someone trying to say ‘the right things’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idk. some make brownies. You could sure get a kid to eat a brownie and they have no idea if it had something in it. It was just a thought really about why she was using MJ.
I also think that she isn't going to "waste" her MJ on anyone else, and is probably too lazy to make brownies. I've heard from people I know personally (I live in an MJ legal state) that the process to make them is pretty detailed. (I assumed it was just throw some in and bake them, but some friends were discussing it, and I guess that's not the case. I supposr maybe that works still, I don't know much about it)

Fun fact: To make cannabis brownies is actually a lot more complicated than sprinkling some herb in your batter before baking. You have to extract the thc into a butter or oil, which is a process in and of itself, and then you use that butter/oil in the recipe. I do not see Emily having the patience to do this. I know I don't! (They DO make machines that make it a much simpler process, but those are costly and not a lot of people have them).

Also, it takes a large amount of flower (herb) to make a small amount of butter/oil, so I'm not sure if that would be something she woudl be interested in doing.

So, it's JH's stepmom who is hiring the PI? Iirc she raised JH and is who raised LH in the beginning. Also, iirc JO has a good relationship with her and this is who JO was planning on taking LH to and then turning herself in. So........my question is, what is her relationship with EG? Does she think EG is at the center of Lucas missing? Or does she go along with JH? I'm not trying to sleuth her per se, but wondering if anybody knows her opinion.

Where did you hear that it was his step-mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member