Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well whatever EG talked with JH about on Friday night seems very important.

It could’ve very likely encouraged her deadly rage. I wonder if she hung up pissed.

My first question is if they have $$ for Pi why didn’t they attempt to bail her from jail.
My speculation is it’s two-fold...first, I think there’s always been the other lingering charges/warrants and the thought that it would be just a waste of money. Second, I wonder if they didn’t assume it was safer for her inside the jail. They had to know once she got out, it would be like it is now...She would have to be stowed away in a safe location. Most in the area have to have heard about this story and I’m going to guess most people don’t think highly of her. It’s not as if she would have gotten out and resumed her daily life out and about in the community...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's new info. :thinking:

I think that's a little out of context. That's just part of what she said she did, not what has been confirmed, with the exception of the phone records. I'm pretty sure the sentence before this was something like "Glass claimed to have gone to OG for about an hour. Phone records..."

I need some clarification. Did EG ever leave bruises on her other kids that has been reported?? I thought that she took out most of her aggression on Lucas when JH wasn't available. So why was EG homeless before she met JH?? Was she kicked out of this loving household that has now ridden to her rescue?* sarcasm * She had to display some behaviors that her parents didn't like in the past. How long is EG going to be on her best behavior and stay away from drug use now that she is free?? Her attorneys really seem to be on the ball. I am sure this PI idea stemmed from them. I am very worried....no sign of Lucas anywhere. Today is May 17...WE need to find this little boy!!

If anyone thinks that JO is responsible for this (like JH) I hope they’d have enough confidence to explain how it’s possible with JOs solid alibi.

It’s interesting they’re confident enough to PAY someone to find their precious EG guilty of murder.

If the PI gets called off, it’s going to be so laughable.

I was thinking about EG possibly putting Lucas in a dumpster which led me to look up “landfill search” which led me to these articles.

http://azc.cc/2l0v9Hs
http://azc.cc/2DQscRK

It cost the city of Phoenix $1.5 million and took 3 months but they didn’t find the woman they were looking for. Interesting articles but very disheartening as it relates to the search for Lucas. I doubt there will be a landfill search in this case unless LE receives a very credible tip.

I was thinking about EG possibly putting Lucas in a dumpster which led me to look up “landfill search” which led me to these articles.

http://azc.cc/2l0v9Hs
http://azc.cc/2DQscRK

It cost the city of Phoenix $1.5 million and took 3 months but they didn’t find the woman they were looking for. Interesting articles but very disheartening as it relates to the search for Lucas. I doubt there will be a landfill search in this case unless LE receives a very credible tip.

So the landfill has not been searched?

I think this has been discussed several times now so hoping I'm not violating TOS here, but there has already been a large (and growing) outcry. It began during the Evan Brewer case and has continued to grow through Lucas' case and some others in the area. Several higher-ranking employees have already been fired with more to come. Evan's grandfather is running for Governor and DCF is a big part of his platform. The current Governor has this issue high on his list of concerns and has appointed someone to oversee a complete revamp of the system (source on this is my personal, face-to-face conversation during a town-hall meeting, but it's also readily available information in MSM). Local media has done a great job of keeping the issue front & center, so I'm sure you can find a group to join through some of their articles. I agree that it's important to lend our voices for these kids who don't have one!
those folks who found the safe with 52 k in cash and additional diamonds bars of gold and rings also found a soggy letter. It helped them ID THE owners who had been victims of a robbery decades ago.

Interestingly after they returned it, the victims offered no reward. I hope they do something nice for them though.

Anyone from Wichita interested in forming a group to demand change in Kansas DCF[emoji845][emoji845]

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

As per request from Admins since I nothing to add about Lucas right now, just saying I am reading while traveling.
Maybe some thoughts will come to me while I play gypsy girl today.
Chi:thinking:

I'm in the landfill theory group so have been keeping my ears tuned for news on it. I am not aware of any statements regarding a landfill search, neither confirming nor denying. I would love to know.
So the landfill has not been searched?

I think this has been discussed several times now so hoping I'm not violating TOS here, but there has already been a large (and growing) outcry. It began during the Evan Brewer case and has continued to grow through Lucas' case and some others in the area. Several higher-ranking employees have already been fired with more to come. Evan's grandfather is running for Governor and DCF is a big part of his platform. The current Governor has this issue high on his list of concerns and has appointed someone to oversee a complete revamp of the system (source on this is my personal, face-to-face conversation during a town-hall meeting, but it's also readily available information in MSM). Local media has done a great job of keeping the issue front & center, so I'm sure you can find a group to join through some of their articles. I agree that it's important to lend our voices for these kids who don't have one!

well imo and experience it’s the issue/flavor of the he moment and eventually dies down. Things go on as us until the next series of children die. Until there's a highly organized angry group of caring people mandating change it will not happen. The media, a gubernatorial candidate and people posting about it aren’t enough to change the law and protect kids.

Although I found the jail mate's testimony interesting (EG told her she was really high) I decided long ago that most inmate testimony for the prosecution has very little credibility, and I tend to ignore it. For interest sake, I wonder if she benefited somehow for her testimony. JMO

I guess the question is "why are her parents hiring a PI".
My guess. Not to find Lucas. But to put some BS spin on the reality of it all in case she gets arrested.
Sort of like defense attorneys do.
We do know someone in EG's family reported the abuse to CPS, so maybe her parents really do want the truth for Lucas' sake. Just because she's a bad person, doesn't mean her parents are. He's a kid they've watched grow up for 3 years. They could be hurting too. All my opinion.

ETA: I think this is a stretch, but someone in her family reported child abuse, so they might not be bad apples. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

3 months pass and still no word from Lucas Hernandez

[....]

Capt. Brent Allred with the Wichita Police Department addressed the investigation Thursday morning. He said he knows several search groups are calling on the police department to do more, but they're doing what they can to help.

"The difficult part for us is providing the resources to do that, but if there's ways that we can help with those searches, we will. We have social media and ways to get that information out, and we would be willing to do that," said Allred.

[....]

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/3-months-pass-and-still-no-word-from-Lucas-Hernandez-482945021.html

ETA: I am not sure it is "several search groups" criticizing LE for not doing more, I think it is more like 1 search group.

I wonder how EG's day is going today? Is she just waiting for the other shoe to drop?

I am!

Let's get this show on the road LE!

IMO

Yep - on the one hand, I want her butt back behind bars and not able to enjoy ANYTHING on the outside, but on the other I am realisitc and I want them to cross their t's and dot their i's to make sure they have everything they need to convict. Once she is arrested, the clock starts ticking and they don't have as much time to assemble all they need........but.....I can't even. Too many mothers/parents are getting away with killing the chidlren in their care and our judicial system can't/won't/is'nt able to do anything. I hope this time is different.

I feel rather silly asking this question but I wasn’t around in the beginning...
I’ve seen posts referencing the neighbor calling 911 and some saying EG called herself. Which is it? What are Kansas laws re: release of 911 recordings based on the FOIA?

This article states that Emily is not only a POI in Lucas case but also a witness? What does that mean? Does that insinuate that someone else hurt him?

Lucas' stepmom is a person of interest and a witness in his disappearance, DA says

Emily Glass received a "not guilty" verdict from jurors in a case alleging she endangered her 1-year-old daughter by driving to a Wichita restaurant for dinner while she was high on marijuana. But she remains part of the focus of a mystery that's plagued the city for the past three months:

Where is her 5-year-old stepson, Lucas Hernandez?

She is a person of interest in his disappearance, Sedgwick County District Attorney Marc Bennett said Wednesday, speaking outside of his office at the downtown courthouse where Glass' trial was held just moments after jurors voted to acquit her of one count of child endangerment.

They deliberated for less than an hour before delivering the verdict.

Glass also is a witness, Bennett said Wednesday, to whatever happened to the Beech Elementary pre-kindergartner after he was last seen in February.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article211291614.html

Not sure but sounds like she told them something and blamed someone else. This would be my guess. She tossed someone under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel