Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerns me that the obstruction charge doesn't include this

(D) any information concerning the death, disappearance or potential death or disappearance of a child under the age of 13, knowing that such information is false and intending that the officer or agency shall act in reliance upon such information
K.S.A. 21-5904

I was just thinking...did she go to OG, and then later tht night instinctively drive that way again because it was the last place she'd driven?
*pure speculation-
The police had a reason to search Chisholm Park. Lots of talk of phone pings. This location is straight north. She got to the park, it was locked and closed for the night. She turned off her phone and drove til she found what she felt was a good place.

KWCH reports Lucas’ mom was on scene and prayed
Oh, Jamie, we all need to pray for you right now, darling. Losing a child is just heart wrenching and God awful, but in this way? Knowing some sick, evil, vile person hurt and killed your baby? I can't imagine the hell and torture she's going through right now. I wish there was something to say to comfort her, but no words can ever express the sorrow we all feel for her right now.

*pure speculation-
The police had a reason to search Chisholm Park. Lots of talk of phone pings. This location is straight north. She got to the park, it was locked and closed for the night. She turned off her phone and drove til she found what she felt was a good place.

Well. I have already heard similar speculation before today - so I agree.

Ok, now I'm upset. Her charges are ONLY obstruction. Talk me down. I know this just means they are holding off on ID but please talk me down! Inmate Arrest/Booking Details - Sedgwick County, Kansas Sheriff's Office

They just need something to get her back in a cage where she belongs and to start working on the serious charges. Remember, a lot of rights attach as soon as they read the rights to someone accused of a crime. They want to make sure they have everything in place and ready to go. In the meantime, she is the "mother" of 3 children and LE has an obligation to make sure those children stay safe from this woman, IMO.

Justice will depend a lot on the skill of the investigators and those who prosecute this case. With Caylee there were too many errors made from beginning to end on the parts of many involved in the investigation and trial. Caylee's death was a homicide; the ME testified to that. I think it is premature to assume Lucas will not get justice based on what happened with poor Caylee.

If investigators and others involved do not drop the ball on this one, Lucas will get justice.

I continue to hope and pray that the whole truth comes out for this little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina