Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally they reported JH and EG were with the PI when Lucas was found, then that the PI was suppose to start searching at 6 am but JH delayed him from going, then that EG was at the location for a few hours before the PI showed up. I think in a rush to get info out there is alot of conflicting info, probably will take a day or two to sort out what really occurred with regard to Lucas being found.

this is a good map of the exact spot!

Google Maps

Yes, if you look at Woodlawn on the overhead shot, there is a little small creek just a little ways Northwest from that intersection. I think that is the creek he was found near. That creek goes under Woodlawn and its a small bridge that you cant see very well because the creek is so small.

this is a good map of the exact spot!

Google Maps
This is the correct map I believe....I had posted one early on that was a few miles south of this location. Later on, reporters stated that the actual location was at 96th and a bit to the west of Woodlawn. So, moving to the west of this intersection shown, you can see where a stream crosses under the road.

21-5904. Interference with law enforcement. (a) Interference with law enforcement is:
(A) That a particular person has committed a crime, knowing that such information is false and intending that the officer or agency shall act in reliance upon such information;
(2) concealing, destroying or materially altering evidence with the intent to prevent or hinder the apprehension or prosecution of any person

Statute for her charges 21.5904.A.2
K.S.A. 21-5904

Is it a felony or misdemeanor?

I do worry about some of the reporting. How can they say EG was in the area "for hours before the PI showed up" at the same time it is being reported that he followed her there?

Still, it would make sense that the PI followed her to the area. He may have been following her moves since she was released from custody and she was unaware. I just can't get that she all of a sudden came clean--more likely she was still trying to hide what happened but now was being watched.

JMO.

Julia Leth Perez, represented EG in last trial. Will she be assigned to any current trials involving EG? Do not see she is a DP attorney, just a criminal defense, plus family and Lisa goes on. On Ipad so I cannot link but google her name and it comes up with info.
My main question is can she represent EG again, or does the job of lawyer rotate and a different state lawyer will pick it up? Also with JH going to trial with a lawyer from the state, can they both be represented by the same office? Or will she get an outside attorney to represent her...and please not JB even if he is from Florida! Thanks and goodnight will read more and watch news at 430am central time.

Julia Leth Perez, represented EG in last trial. Will she be assigned to any current trials involving EG? Do not see she is a DP attorney, just a criminal defense, plus family and Lisa goes on. On Ipad so I cannot link but google her name and it comes up with info.
My main question is can she represent EG again, or does the job of lawyer rotate and a different state lawyer will pick it up? Also with JH going to trial with a lawyer from the state, can they both be represented by the same office? Or will she get an outside attorney to represent her...and please not JB even if he is from Florida! Thanks and goodnight will read more and watch news at 430am central time.
It depends on the court - they assign the attorney she doesn’t get to ask for a particular one. It’s usually on a rotation, assignments as PD

I do worry about some of the reporting. How can they say EG was in the area "for hours before the PI showed up" at the same time it is being reported that he followed her there?

Still, it would make sense that the PI followed her to the area. He may have been following her moves since she was released from custody and she was unaware. I just can't get that she all of a sudden came clean--more likely she was still trying to hide what happened but now was being watched.

JMO.

I'm wondering if she slipped up in questioning with the PI yesterday. She knew he knew where LH was now, so she was scrambling to try to move him so that when he wasn't found she could just make up another lie, to go into her never-ending string of lies, about why she made up a random spot where he was and claim she isn't involved.... Just thinking out loud

"We knew we would eventually have to make this update, but it doesn’t make it any less painful
1f494.png

A body, believed to be that of Lucas Hernandez, was recovered this afternoon in Harvey County, KS - 18 miles north of Wichita.

A PI hired to investigate the case reportedly questioned Emily Glass for quite a while and she eventually led him to an area under a bridge in the area of the 9700 block of South Woodlawn. A badly decomposed body was discovered.

Glass was booked into Sedgwick County Detention Center at 10:34 pm. and charged with interfere with LEO/obstruction.

More information will become available in the next few days.

Please keep those who knew and loved Lucas in your thoughts and prayers. May justice for Lucas will be swift and without mercy."

Missing Pieces Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member