Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone made a map so I can better understand where in relation to body was found? How far away was it from the house? And who found it? Was it searchers?
There’s a map a few posts back. Also links to live feeds. It’s approx 18-20 miles from Wichita. PI found the body (hate typing that)based on info from Emily Glass.

I won't go into detail about EG - it would get my post removed. Sounds like she has been out of jail for several weeks.

Kudos to the LE gentleman who was interviewed for his composure and patience. I would have been in tears from the get-go.

If this is Lucas, RIP Sweet Boy.

108751-6088bd0fd35e87492ba0ed8785da0a91.jpg

Thank you to the locals who are reporting what is being said and others who are watching live streams and transcribing for the rest of us.

Poor little sweetheart. I hope EG never has access or visitation with any children ever again.

I second all that you said. Had to add that I hope she never sees the light of day again as well.

[BREAKING] Lucas Hernandez: ‘Small’ human remains found likely of missing Kansas boy

Two private investigators say the stepmom of missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez provided them with enough information to locate the remains of the little boy, who has been missing since February 17.

KWCH reports that Harvey County Sheriff Chad said he was responding to a call regarding a “dead body” underneath a bridge off of SE 96th Street, in between S. Woodlawn and Hillside Streets in Harvey County. Shortly before being dispatched, private investigator David Mashburn reportedly found the remains of Lucas after getting information from Emily Glass, the boy’s stepmother. It’s unclear what Glass told Mashburn.

I've been away today, and just seeing this. Precious little Lucas. Sigh. It never gets easier. I hope and pray that whoever was involved in this will be given judgment here on Earth. Though, IMO, it never seems to be enough, because I don't think they feel guilt, or sorrow at the loss.

Off to catch up on the reports and see how far away this was.

The sheriff. I think because everyone believes it IS Lucas they’re referring to the body as him even without forensic confirmation.

They're saying that Emily led the PI to the location. Unless Emily is going around killing 5 year-olds, it most likely is Lucas. I hope JH threatened Emily, and this is what helped get her talking.

I want to take a moment to thank ALL of the locals who searched for Lucas these past three months. Great job, and if anyone was missing from my family (or friend), I'd want you all by my side during such a dark time. Every one of you are amazing. Thanks to Henry and GigTu for their hard work on here in the beginning, and then behind the scenes as time went on, mapping new locations daily to help others search. Thank you to all those who made flyers and thank you to those that posted them daily all over the web. Truly, you are ALL amazing people!

Thank you to liltexans for all of your hard work on these the past 24 threads- amazing person with lots of patience and compassion. You know we all love you here. Class act, always so kind and helpful.

Finally- thank you to the great locals on this thread, right now, keeping us informed of the latest news and updates. You, too, are all amazing.

Blessings to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member