Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the photo with two different stories by EG and her cousin. EG claims, and I am sure she made Lucas also claim, that he fell off of monkey bars. The cousin had a completely different story. This photo was taken back in late January. All I see in that photo is pain, misery, and a hurt look in his eyes. I wonder who the heartless person was that not only took the photo, but posted it for the world to see.
I believe JO said she took all of those pictures.

Lucas-Hernandez-abuse-300x269.jpg

Do the marks on his arm look like someone had grabbed him? Thoughts?​
Yes. Thumbprint def. Then rest of thumb. Thats a hard twisty grab. Imoo

Oh look- he wasn't just trying to knock the spray bottle out of his hands- there was more:

When
he
began
to
cry,
Jonathan
pushed
him
down
onto
the
couch
by
pushing
his
chest
one
handed
with
his
fingers.
T.M.P.
said
he
does
not
Jonathan
because
he
uses
loud
voices
with
him
and
his
brother.

So first, he pushed the poor child, and when he began to cry, Jonathan pushed him AGAIN onto the couch. Ugh.........

Jan. 22, 2018: Lucas came to Beech Elementary School with nine abrasions and bruises, according to an interview of the school nurse by a DCF social worker on Feb. 20, three days after his stepmother reported him missing.

Lucas and his stepmother said he had fallen off monkey bars, but the school nurse said, “It looked like he had been in a fight.”

The nurse measured the abrasions or bruises on his left elbow, right knee, forehead, left upper eyelid, left eyebrow, left cheek, right eyelid, right cheek and nose. The bruises on his cheek and right eyelid were swelling. The largest injury — the scrape on his nose — was about 3 inches long.

Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic. The note stated, ‘Patient’s injuries are consistent with a fall."
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

Note: There’s only one nurse practitioner at the clinic:
Jardine Family Clinic

OK, is it probable to get all of these injuries from a fall off the monkey bars.... is it physically possible to land on left elbow, right knee, forehead, left eye area, right eye area, cheek and nose hard enough to make all the abrasions and bruises?? I think I smell something rotten in the state of Denmark :confused: Does someone else that might be involved possibly have previous employment at this Jardine Family Clinic??

I have hard time understanding all of the sympathy for JH on the board.He had to know he was being abused and he chose her over Little Lucas.

It’s hard. For 17 years I lived with an anotionally and physically abusive mother. As soon as my dad walked out the door she flipped a switch. And flipped it again when he came home

She hit me for the last time when I was 51. Our neighbors saw it at times, my family more often but at 51 I walked out of their home and I haven’t been back. Some day I hope to explain it to my dad who is a lovely father. It took years to understand her, but now that I do, she will never have a chance to be alone with me again. Some monsters hide it to well.

No mention of justice for his son. Why he can't come out and condemn EG is beyond me. Sitting on my hands now.
I've given up on him condemning her. I mean, he got word that she helped find his body with the PI, and still, no wanting justice for his son. I find it strange he now considers the PI a friend for life- he mentions that, but not a word about EG.

I am sorry that he lost his son, especially in such a cruel manner. That is all the sympathy that I can muster up for him, sorry folks. Best I can do.

I'm very interested in some day hearing this Nurse Practioner's view of these injuries, whether or not she ran X-rays and/or a CAT scan to make sure he wasn't concussed or had any internal injuries. Those bruises all over his face were awful and at the very least, a concussion should have been ruled out.
My guess is she’s already sought legal advice. Wise choice.

Statement from Jonathan from: Lucas Hernandez' father turns focus on 'laying our sweet child to rest'

"This is a hard thing to write. I held on hope that Lucas was still alive. The past 3 months have been full of so many different theories and ideas about where Lucas was that I still had hope. I now have to live with the knowledge that Lucas is gone.

I am not a perfect man and have made mistakes. My love for my children is the one thing that has always been most important thing to me. Judge me if you must but please don’t ever think I didn’t love my son.

I would like to thank everyone who helped since Lucas was first reported missing. WPD, TES and the many local searchers did a wonderful job. Thanks also to the many people and groups from across the country who helped keep Lucas’s face out there. It was amazing to see how many strangers came to love my boy.

I'm so thankful that David Washburn [sic] decided to take on Lucas's case and was able to help find answers quickly. He's an amazing man and a friend for life.

We as Lucas’s family must now focus on laying our sweet child to rest. I have no idea what the future will hold but it will be less bright without Lucas’s sweet smile. I love you with all my heart bubba!"

I don’t know that I think she had help even given the Chief’s words that if someone has any information or clues to come forward... and that they haven’t ruled out further arrests. I do believe that at the very least EG let some info spill after the fact, and someone called in some very reliable but not quite complete info to the tip line anonymously. I don’t think EG is 100% alone in the abuse Lucas endured, but I can’t think someone else being involved would have both of them so very very quiet. The location was too close- yet so far- someone gave good info. But maybe they didn’t know or realize it was a different county and were so very perplexed when the search didn’t yield results. Maybe I’m thinking too hard about it I don’t know. I know things are painted with my experience and I can’t imagine doing such a thing much less keeping it secret. For myself or anyone else. Even my own child. Even my best friend.

Statement from Jonathan from: Lucas Hernandez' father turns focus on 'laying our sweet child to rest'

"This is a hard thing to write. I held on hope that Lucas was still alive. The past 3 months have been full of so many different theories and ideas about where Lucas was that I still had hope. I now have to live with the knowledge that Lucas is gone.

I am not a perfect man and have made mistakes. My love for my children is the one thing that has always been most important thing to me. Judge me if you must but please don’t ever think I didn’t love my son.

I would like to thank everyone who helped since Lucas was first reported missing. WPD, TES and the many local searchers did a wonderful job. Thanks also to the many people and groups from across the country who helped keep Lucas’s face out there. It was amazing to see how many strangers came to love my boy.

I'm so thankful that David Washburn [sic] decided to take on Lucas's case and was able to help find answers quickly. He's an amazing man and a friend for life.

We as Lucas’s family must now focus on laying our sweet child to rest. I have no idea what the future will hold but it will be less bright without Lucas’s sweet smile. I love you with all my heart bubba!"

——————-

DOES AYONE HAVE AN ADDRESS ACCEPTING A CARD TO THE FAMILY. ? I’m not intending to violate tos but ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie