Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or.......did they deliberately say it was the park, to keep them from finding him quickly?

This is the photo with two different stories by EG and her cousin. EG claims, and I am sure she made Lucas also claim, that he fell off of monkey bars. The cousin had a completely different story. This photo was taken back in late January. All I see in that photo is pain, misery, and a hurt look in his eyes. I wonder who the heartless person was that not only took the photo, but posted it for the world to see.

upload_2018-5-28_17-45-31.jpegupload_2018-5-28_17-48-39.jpeg

I’m scrambling to find documentation of who posted the soul crushing photo. I’m 97% sure it was missing kids network or missing children, something like that. I’ve inserted images and thumbnails. I’m just gonna hit post and maybe someone can find out something from the images but each of these were from an organization.

ETA: Well, dang, that didn’t work. I’ll play around with the photo thing on this fancy new iPad and try and do better next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 135003View attachment 135005View attachment 135005View attachment 135003

I’m scrambling to find documentation of who posted the soul crushing photo. I’m 97% sure it was missing kids network or missing children, something like that. I’ve inserted images and thumbnails. I’m just gonna hit post and maybe someone can find out something from the images but each of these were from an organization.

They are from Missing Pieces.

Missing Pieces Network

I have hard time understanding all of the sympathy for JH on the board.He had to know he was being abused and he chose her over Little Lucas.

Right?

I admit, the letter made me teary. I've never thought he didn't love Lucas. I also really hope that Lucas knew how many people loved him and were fighting for him. I hope that he knew that he wasn't alone because no one cared, but because they were kept away. Unfortunately, there's only one person who could've stopped all of his emotional and physical pain, and that person didn't. So this is all just WAY too little, WAY too late.

This is done by grabbing and then twisting the skin. It hurts like heck and leaves huge bruises. I think she lashed out at him any time he came around her. Poor little angel!
counting...
ETA: again, counting...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
No. Can’t do it. Mama taught me if you can’t say anything nice...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the photo with two different stories by EG and her cousin. EG claims, and I am sure she made Lucas also claim, that he fell off of monkey bars. The cousin had a completely different story. This photo was taken back in late January. All I see in that photo is pain, misery, and a hurt look in his eyes. I wonder who the heartless person was that not only took the photo, but posted it for the world to see.
And all they did for him was give him a tiny lollipop......and I am REALLY sure that photo was taken to say" See...it wasn't MY fault..he is just a little boy..."

I'd noted many twists and turns would've been necessary to continue due north via Woodlawn, taking the freeway though fast would lean heavily in favor of EG having known the dumpsite chosen before Lucas' disappearance.

Again, I look to the locals and their land, wondering whether Wichita's LE releases are broadcast in that area or whether they're focusing the effort to harvest witnesses 'close to home'.
I agree. I would think that being in a panicked state she would stay close to what she knew and where she could almost go automatically as she had to also find her way back. Just think if she frantically wondered around looking for a perfect spot unknown to her and got turned around she would be running the risk of being seen by more people. Another thought, being there wasn't much moon that night, she would have needed to use the lights from the city of Wichita to lead her home, meaning it would have been during the night, not day time. We assume she didn't have her phone (or it was turned off) so she couldn't rely on that for directions.

I will just never believe EG was the only one laying hands on Lucas. Drugs and alcohol cloud what you think is acceptable behavior. IMO JH came home 10 days a month and taking care of children was the last thing on his mind, just as when school called that Lucas was ill at school EG went to pick him up twice not JH even though he was home during that time. I know my feelings about JH may come across as harsh but I am so tired of people making excuses or blaming others when it is the children that pay the ultimate price.

I have hard time understanding all of the sympathy for JH on the board.He had to know he was being abused and he chose her over Little Lucas.

I am sure EG forced Lucas to lie, about the true cause of his injuries, to EVERYONE especially his father. God only knows the sort of situations she may have threatened him with as potential ramifications for his telling.

JH was her only means of stability and that was prior to their sharing a child. She was not going to lose it after their daughter was born. Picture yourself as a young child. If you were going to be left alone in the care of your tormentor for months on end I doubt you would do something when you know it will make them mad.

I am not saying JH did not mistakes or handle things in a way that I would not have because he did. I just do not believe the situation is that cut and dry.

Last edited:
I’m leani
I wonder if EG was arrested peacefully? Or did she take an immediate defensive position?
ng in the direction that they could have been slowly driving along. She reacted at some aspect of the scene she recognized and he read her reaction. She could have been high at the time who knows with her.

He exited the truck and went down and found his little body.

But any scenario with her seems to work

My theory of his death that she’s going to use in court? He was dead in the morning and I was scared. Makes no sense to us but I think she will.

I believe she had help simply because of what LE SAID. The sooner she is sentenced the better. Get her away from her kids forever so she can’t hurt them. Lock her away and toss the key. Only her close family will visit and she can’t ever hurt anyone again. I hope the children have loving guardians who can manage the mental pain they will have. I hope they find people who offer love unconditionally and they each grow up to live an America dream far away from any contact with bio mom.

Jan. 22, 2018: Lucas came to Beech Elementary School with nine abrasions and bruises, according to an interview of the school nurse by a DCF social worker on Feb. 20, three days after his stepmother reported him missing.

Lucas and his stepmother said he had fallen off monkey bars, but the school nurse said, “It looked like he had been in a fight.”

The nurse measured the abrasions or bruises on his left elbow, right knee, forehead, left upper eyelid, left eyebrow, left cheek, right eyelid, right cheek and nose. The bruises on his cheek and right eyelid were swelling. The largest injury — the scrape on his nose — was about 3 inches long.

Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic. The note stated, ‘Patient’s injuries are consistent with a fall."
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

Note: There’s only one nurse practitioner at the clinic:
Jardine Family Clinic

I'm very interested in some day hearing this Nurse Practioner's view of these injuries, whether or not she ran X-rays and/or a CAT scan to make sure he wasn't concussed or had any internal injuries. Those bruises all over his face were awful and at the very least, a concussion should have been ruled out.

View attachment 135003View attachment 135005

ETA: Well, dang, that didn’t work. I’ll play around with the photo thing on this fancy new iPad and try and do better next time.
They were at one point also posted on someone's FB account. I have no idea if they since deleted it because it caused such an uproar, but that person's account is now set to private.

I think that is the gpa funeral one JO mentioned during podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010