Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve not been a part of the trial process in any case except for CA and I was glued to the tv. I expect I have much to learn from those familiar with the law. Please experts, stick around and provide meaningful resources. I’ve come to trust some of you more than MSM.

I'm not good with trials either, @ima.grandma . I did follow CA's but, lets be honest, that was nothing to go on. So I'm buddying up with you for this one.

I don't think this is the route Emily took. Her house is right off of a busy road and it would be a pain to turn left onto Edgemoor. To me, it makes more sense she when west on Gilbert to Oliver, turned right on Oliver and followed it down to 96.

I'd noted many twists and turns would've been necessary to continue due north via Woodlawn, taking the freeway though fast would lean heavily in favor of EG having known the dumpsite chosen before Lucas' disappearance.

Again, I look to the locals and their land, wondering whether Wichita's LE releases are broadcast in that area or whether they're focusing the effort to harvest witnesses 'close to home'.

I don't think this is the route Emily took. Her house is right off of a busy road and it would be a pain to turn left onto Edgemoor. To me, it makes more sense she when west on Gilbert to Oliver, turned right on Oliver and followed it down to 96.
You locals have been invaluable throughout this tragedy. I’ve never been a witness to such fierce compassion and loyalty. I’m honored to be in your presence, even if it is in cyberspace.

Not replying to anyone specifically because this covers a few thoughts (Yep, I'm thinking out loud again :p).

I think L's body was in that same location from the start. The fact Chisholm Park was searched SO extensively on a "tip," and is also near an intersection that could be called 96 and Woodlawn is just too coincidental, and it was searched at the very start.

But, the theory that someone may have stopped and asked her the questions that she claims she asked the mystery people does make a little sense. But, if this did occur, I don't think it was when she was at his "resting place." Maybe she stopped somewhere with a different location in mind, but got confronted, and so with not wanting to be recognized there, she left and went elsewhere - where he was found.

That’s possible. Maybe she originally stopped near Chisholm Park and that was where the tip came from?

Different drugs have different defined criteria. I’m pretty confident that the Coroner has the best testing modalities and fbi technology in existence to find almost anything. Much of it might depend on the condition of the remains when found.

I can just about promise that everything humanly possible is being done to prepare every atom of evidence possible. Everyone is putting forward their best for Lucas. There will be no more agency failures for him.

I’m fairly certain hair can show substance levels for a very long time. They should be testing Emily’s.

We have to remember that JO did not live in the house with JH and EG for three years, she really has no idea what went on behind closed doors. It is natural for her to defend JH and place all her anger at EG even before this happened.

I don’t think she will. The PI said that all the bridges looked the same to her and it looked much different in winter than in summer. I think she had definitely seen the area before and alluded to that with the PI.
It wouldn't be believable but I could see her trying it further down the line.
I can't see her admitting that had anything to do with Lucas ending up under the bridge.
On the other hand she was arrested so maybe she did confess.

Unfortunately, I don't think any cameras out there will have any evidence on them now because it's been three months. If he had been found in the first few days of his disappearance, I would think there would be some kind of camera evidence available. To be honest, I have no idea how long these cameras record for. Does anyone else know the answer to this?
I have commercial grade cameras around my home. The recordings last one week unless I especially save. They're 15 years old so there might be other longer lasting ones out there now. I'm not sure.

Lucas-Hernandez-abuse-300x269.jpg

Do the marks on his arm look like someone had grabbed him? Thoughts?​

I really believe someone knows something because the place LE was clearly sure he was located at was located at K96 and Woodlawn. He was found at 96th St. and Woodlawn. Too coincidental, IMO, for the tipster to not have heard it from someone who knew, but maybe didn't get the info quite right when they called in the tip.
LE and FBI would not have opened up a search like that at 96 and Oliver, and 96and Woodlawn solely off of a tip- there was more information pointing to that area.
MOO

“Since details alleging child abuse have surfaced, Hernandez has responded with frustration, feeling that a discussion about the possibility of child abuse is distracting law enforcement from finding his son. He told KAKE-TV, Now, if you want to bring that up later that’s fine. That’s a whole separate issue. I think it’s taking away from what’s happening and I don’t appreciate it. Not from my family, not from strangers.”

Is it late enough for you now, JH?
“If you wait until you are ready, it is almost certainly too late.”
-Seth Godin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads