Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO

EG was homeless when she became involved with JH.

SHE had her clothes in what we called “trailer trash Samsonight”(so)

They had just moved into a sweet little house. The only thing missing was a white picket fence. Her life would have been good for her.

Maybe for what ever reason EG sabatoges her life when there is happiness and Goodness surrounds her. Maybe she couldn’t handle it or Lucas as a 5 yo innocent. Maybe she wanted attention. Maybe she wanted her life full of conflict.

She sure got it and wrecked others lives as well.

Lets hope even though the PI didn't tell the reporter's Emily reaction to finding Lucas, that he didn't tell the searcher's anything. I still don't know why knowing how case's are run why he would call them to the scene. I know that LE was called first or I would hope they were aware he was going some where with Emily.

If I remember right LE was on standby when Marshburn was about to get Kelli's murderer to confess and lead him to her body.

If anyone is interested, I had made a Super Hero graphic for Lucas. I am quite blind with cataracts and the graphic looked a little sloppy. A wonderful woman from the Lucas groups on facebook offered to clean it up for me. She even made a facebook cover! Here they are. I would love to have it printed and sent to Jamie.

Attachments

• LucasHero.jpg
    LucasHero.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 102
  • LucasHero_FBcover.jpg
    LucasHero_FBcover.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 89
If anyone is interested, I had made a Super Hero graphic for Lucas. I am quite blind with cataracts and the graphic looked a little sloppy. A wonderful woman from the Lucas groups on facebook offered to clean it up for me. She even made a facebook cover! Here they are. I would love to have it printed and sent to Jamie.
I love them papixee, they look perfect. I think Jamie would love them.

EG red era
IMO

They had just moved into a sweet little house. The only thing missing was a white picket fence. Her life would have been good for her.

Maybe for what ever reason EG sabatoges her life when there is happiness and Goodness surrounds her. Maybe she couldn’t handle it or Lucas as a 5 yo innocent. Maybe she wanted attention. Maybe she wanted her life full of conflict.

How did he meet her?
He must have been desperate for a built in babysitter.

Lets hope even though the PI didn't tell the reporter's Emily reaction to finding Lucas, that he didn't tell the searcher's anything. I still don't know why knowing how case's are run why he would call them to the scene. I know that LE was called first or I would hope they were aware he was going some where with Emily.

If I remember right LE was on standby when Marshburn was about to get Kelli's murderer to confess and lead him to her body.
I’m sure after he made the comment he didn’t want to talk in order to avoid jeopardizing LE INVESTIGATION he wouldn’t have said anything to accomplish that. He might have shared a small comment or observation out of compassion or comroderie (sp)

But if the guy is intelligent enough to hone his intuitive skills as he has, he’s not going to disclose one single thing that could besmirch future business or reputation with agencies that may hire him.

And I can see where he might think that they deserved to be there when Lucas was found. People put in hundreds of hours searching in wall kinds of nasty weather, snow rain and mud. They had searched for months and he swooped in and found Lucas using his technique in what may hVe been less than 24 total hours.

DM went a long way NOT to grab all the attention by turning toward how hard LE had and still were working. And he immediately spoke if the thousands of hours and conditions VOLUNTEER searchers gave searching. Searchers like our own GIGTU and the PINKS. AND everyone else in case I missed anyone. DM does not appear to make many mistakes not to seek the spotlight. The next morning he was already on his way home.

If I had to guess, while he called the searchers he also kept them out of the immediate area. After 3 months there wouldn’t have been evidence on the road. EG certainly didn’t want to speak to searchers. If she did I’d be shocked.

I just don’t think he went out of his way to cause damage to the case for any reason. He was trying to give credit where it was due and I guess we won’t know until trial.

If I post here it’s my opinion.

Last edited:
IMO

Trailer trash samsonite! I CANT STOP LAUGHING.

Interviewer: OK, yeah, is there anything else you wanna say?

Emily: I do want peop… I mean, I do want people to know my side, I’m just not there yet, you know… ehm… ‘cause there is a huge history between Lucas’ family from New Mexico and I and all of the accusations… A majority of the time when he had gotten hurt and ended up with bruises, he wasn't under my care because I would send him off with my cousins and there's older boys over there and he's a very little, small boy and he can get hurt easily and when he's playing with older boys who are like 10 years old, even though we'd say hey Lucas be careful. We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful

“...and he's a very little, small boy and he can get hurt easily...”

“We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful.”

Who was telling Emily to be careful? Anybody? Shame on you Jonathan, why didn’t you stand up and protect Lucas?

I love that even in this story, she blames the 5yr old for not being careful - not the 10yr old boys WHO KNOW BETTER.
I think for this reason, even this story shows her disdain for Lucas and her blame of Lucas for EVERYTHING.

I think at some point she will turn on JH as JO stated she thinks EG has something on him. I could see her trying to blame him example injuries happened before he left. IMO
That's pretty much what I've been thinking all along. Hopefully the autopsy will determine the COD and if an injury caused his eventual death and when the injury occurred.

EG red era How did he meet her?

Did he already have custody of Lucas (have Lucas living with him full time) when he met EG? Or did he get him after they were together? Did he have her move in with him immediately and where was he living when he met her? I guess none of that really matters now - but I'm just trying to get an idea of the complete dynamics of the relationship and the timeline of everything.

Is it possible she was seen on that road by someone going home from a late night. Dinner, a movie, work? I can't believe she would be driving that fast if she was un-familar with the area. Did she have out of state plates? They might not be able to describe the vehicle other than a SUV (was it white?) with out of state plates. And called it in because it looked suspicious after the story broke about Lucas? It seemed the tip came in pretty quick with the approximate area. MOO

Interviewer: OK, yeah, is there anything else you wanna say?

Emily: I do want peop… I mean, I do want people to know my side, I’m just not there yet, you know… ehm… ‘cause there is a huge history between Lucas’ family from New Mexico and I and all of the accusations… A majority of the time when he had gotten hurt and ended up with bruises, he wasn't under my care because I would send him off with my cousins and there's older boys over there and he's a very little, small boy and he can get hurt easily and when he's playing with older boys who are like 10 years old, even though we'd say hey Lucas be careful. We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful

“...and he's a very little, small boy and he can get hurt easily...”

“We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful.”

Who was telling Emily to be careful? Anybody? Shame on you Jonathan, why didn’t you stand up and protect Lucas?
It's funny to me that she states "he's a very little,small boy and can get hurt easily" yet she thought nothing about throwing him around like a rag doll while beating him black and blue on the daily! She's a disgusting bully who preyed on this precious baby boy!! She took her life's frustration and bitterness out on this helpless baby boy!
Her jailhouse interview was beyond pathetic and fake!! How could anyone be dumb enough to believe anything coming out of her mouth ever? Shes a pathological liar and a horrible one at that!

EG red era How did he meet her?
I tend to agree. I think it was convenient for him to find & want to marry someone willing to help raise his children. Being a single mom of four children myself there are days I would take a homeless man off the street for help. I don’t want to stick up for JH but I feel he was “blinded” by a lot of went on. Wasn’t he only home a few days a month? I’m curious as to know what family life was like when he was home those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suns12035