Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
——————-

DOES AYONE HAVE AN ADDRESS ACCEPTING A CARD TO THE FAMILY. ? I’m not intending to violate tos but ...........
A mailbox has been set up for the family of 5 year old Lucas Hernandez. If you would like to send anything to show sympathy and/or support it would be very much appreciated! The address for which things can be sent is
2250 North Rock Rd.
Suite 118 #217
Wichita, KS 67226

I don’t know that I think she had help even given the Chief’s words that if someone has any information or clues to come forward... and that they haven’t ruled out further arrests. I do believe that at the very least EG let some info spill after the fact, and someone called in some very reliable but not quite complete info to the tip line anonymously. I don’t think EG is 100% alone in the abuse Lucas endured, but I can’t think someone else being involved would have both of them so very very quiet. The location was too close- yet so far- someone gave good info. But maybe they didn’t know or realize it was a different county and were so very perplexed when the search didn’t yield results. Maybe I’m thinking too hard about it I don’t know. I know things are painted with my experience and I can’t imagine doing such a thing much less keeping it secret. For myself or anyone else. Even my own child. Even my best friend.
Even your live-in girlfriend?

A mailbox has been set up for the family of 5 year old Lucas Hernandez. If you would like to send anything to show sympathy and/or support it would be very much appreciated! The address for which things can be sent is
2250 North Rock Rd.
Suite 118 #217
Wichita, KS 67226
@ScarlettLin do you happen to know if this was set up by Jamie or Jonathan’s side?

I went over to the media thread to post this too and saw that ScarlettLin had already done so.

What stuck out to me was that JH's story did not quite match the little boy's story. JH said he "accidentally hit his chest instead of taking the bottle."

The little boy was interviewed and gave a slightly different story. He said that he was spraying a spray bottle and Jonathan pushed him. When he began to cry, Jonathan pushed him down onto the couch by pushing his chest one handed with his fingers.

What makes me believe the little boy is that the investigator noted that he observed the photographs of the boy 's chest taken the day of the incident and there appears to be three finger prints where his skin is raised and the area is red around it. The photographs would have been taken approximately three and a half hours after Jonathan struck the little boy.

This doesn't surprise me and IMO, taken with JH's past comments and DV incidents it illustrates that JH, like Glass, also has a "short fuse" and tends to minimize the violence that went on in his home. MOO.

I think that is the gpa funeral one JO mentioned during podcast.
I could be completely wrong, but I believe it's not. JO's grandfather's funeral was in May of 2017 (give or take, she said a year ago in podcast) -- this photo was taken in January 2018

ETA: The picture I'm talking about is the one with the lollipop.
There seems to be some confusion as I read through the posts about what photo is being discussed. Is it a photo of Lucas or the 2 strangers that EG sent to JH? If Lucas, which one? We might want to quote the picture or specify which one.

Last edited:
If EG was so stupid to inflict so many visible injuries to Lucas, it makes me wonder about his little chest and ribs. Especially with all the forceful shoving she/he might have done. Those very fragile parts of the skeletal frame. I shudder to think what the rest of his body looked like.

I believe JO said she took all of those pictures.
I believe she took the majority of the pics, but she hadn't seen him since Dec and this picture (with lollipop) was taken in Jan '18 -- same day as the one with him sitting on the edge of the sofa with the ballcap looking off with sad eyes -- and was taken by EG or KE or someone else in the family.

OK, is it probable to get all of these injuries from a fall off the monkey bars.... is it physically possible to land on left elbow, right knee, forehead, left eye area, right eye area, cheek and nose hard enough to make all the abrasions and bruises?? I think I smell something rotten in the state of Denmark :confused: Does someone else that might be involved possibly have previous employment at this Jardine Family Clinic??

I disagree, I have fallen off monkey bars in first grade... he had 9 injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member