Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't they in his truck? Hard to believe he'd leave her alone in the vehicle.
Yes they were in his truck. I use the world car for pretty much any moving vehicle. lol. She may have even stepped out of the vehicle and stayed on the road, or maybe he did leave her in there with no keys. Who knows really. I just had a hard time thinking she would actually go looking for him.

Can someone remind me what your process is there ?
Tomorrow your time she will be formally charged in court? Would you expect charges to be upgraded at that stage ? I would assume the coroner would have answers by now if any obvious ones available.

That could be the source. I just know that it was allowed here for discussion by all the Admins and Moderators.
If we're talking about EG's prior homelessness, that was prior to JO's podcast interview. In the podcast, JO talks about how she thought that she & JH were broken up but still reconnecting--so there was some potential for reuniting, it appears -- and EG just basically appeared from nowhere and was suddenly JH's girlfriend....that part was pretty brief. If someone can grab some quotes from the interview about this , please post them! I was listening for different things and may have bypassed others I thought I already knew or understood.

Like some have said, I think JO has consistently made the effort to paint JH in a good light as a father. That's what a mother who cares about her children does -- she avoids talking negatively about the father's parenting skills or lack thereof and lets her children come to their own conclusions.

Back to the podcast interview, I think JO was also trying to be short, sweet, & to the point in the interview without saying too much. It helps you understand the tattoo early on and her willingness to defend herself on FB, and where the kidnapping theory came from. I thought I had compassion for her already, but listening to her I really came to respect that she was always trying to be the best mom she could be within the limits that she willingly imposed in an effort to give Lucas the best she possibly could.

Tomorrow your time she will be formally charged in court? Would you expect charges to be upgraded at that stage ? I would assume the coroner would have answers by now if any obvious ones available.
Tomorrow she should have arraignment for the obstruction charge. At which time she’ll say if she’s hiring an attorney or if she wants one appointed and if she understands the charge(s) against her.
At any time, the DA can bring more charges as part of this case or as another case.

I want to join you guys on the couch..I promise I will bring anything you want EXCEPT something from Olive Garden. SHE has soured my stomach for that place. ( I could not bring myself to go there while Lucas was missing..maybe I can go now.)

I am very saddened and disturbed by this whole case. That poor baby went through so much pain. My only consolation is that he no longer has to live with fear or pain. One thing my mind keeps going back to is why was EG giving Lucas Zofran? Maybe @FindLucasAllen can elaborate? When he was with you and your family was this medication sent with him? In her statement she mentions giving it to him. Am I the only one who thinks she mentioned giving it to him so she would seem like a good caregiver that actually cared for Lucas?

I think she might try to imply it killed him....but that's ONLY if she had a legit Rx written for LUCAS to have it...because that would place blame on the drug.
If it was a zofran rx written for anyone else, that would still make her look bad - IMO.
UNLESS....she was giving it to him without rx and was worried that they would recover his body and find zofran in his system....if thats the case, then I can see her admitting to it ahead of time. Another one of those, "look, I'm admitting to something I did that's illegal so why would I lie about anything else" type of things, maybe?

We only know that she is saying he died in his sleep....I sure do wonder what she suggests might have caused that.

I think it was , who was a VI at the time, that mentioned this. I honestly don't remember reading it elsewhere, nor in an article for that matter. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong about the source, folks. I remember something being said about her using trash bags when she first met Jonathan. Also, keep in mind, if the source was NOT from a legit source, liltexans, Tricia, Cold Pizza and Silly Billy would not have allowed that fact and the discussion that ensued afterwards about it, to stay on the threads.

I believe FLA mentioned it.

I am very saddened and disturbed by this whole case. That poor baby went through so much pain. My only consolation is that he no longer has to live with fear or pain. One thing my mind keeps going back to is why was EG giving Lucas Zofran? Maybe @FindLucasAllen can elaborate? When he was with you and your family was this medication sent with him? In her statement she mentions giving it to him. Am I the only one who thinks she mentioned giving it to him so she would seem like a good caregiver that actually cared for Lucas?

Nothing was ever sent with him when he came to stay with Jamie or his grandma. He was sent over with only the clothes he was wearing.

Right now, there is nothing listed for her in terms of going to court tomorrow. Eventually some awesome poster here will find out when she has to go and let us know. Until then, we wait........tough to do, I know!

I am going to give him a pass on this because he might have wrote it, but the person who typed it for the news site might have been the one who made the spelling error.
Oh, yes, very true -- sooooo many mistakes by MSM as of late. I must be really old because I'm so used to picking apart "gospel" quotes from MSM & I keep forgetting about the 24/7 & SM pressure to get the scoop.
So pass given and no further thought explored on passive-aggressiveness from not getting the result he wanted or anything else. Never mind that, I was "thinking out loud."

Thanks, Steels -- you showed me I'm veering and need to chill on the couch with you and the other gals. I poked around earlier and found some hummus in the fridge. And beer. I could really go for a margarita. Speaking of which, where is she these days?

The picture where he's holding the sucker was January 28th. It was posted by Emily's cousin on FB.
Thanks. I have tried and tried to answer this question and it keeps cropping up. It's also cropped- I tried explaining that the photo has Emily and other people in it with him, some on the couch, a couple on the floor I think? Much appreciated that you cleared this up.....

Oh, yes, very true -- sooooo many mistakes by MSM as of late. I must be really old because I'm so used to picking apart "gospel" quotes from MSM & I keep forgetting about the 24/7 & SM pressure to get the scoop.
So pass given and no further thought explored on passive-aggressiveness from not getting the result he wanted or anything else. Never mind that, I was "thinking out loud."

Thanks, Steels -- you showed me I'm veering and need to chill on the couch with you and the other gals. I poked around earlier and found some hummus in the fridge. And beer. I could really go for a margarita. Speaking of which, where is she these days?
You better share that hummus with me. Speaking of Hummus, ever tried Hummus Pods? Delish!

No worries. We're all still smarting, myself as well. I've had some rough emotional moments, I can just imagine what his Mom, FLA, and other loving family members are going through right now, along with the searchers on here and elsewhere. Kids disappearances are the hardest, and worse when they've been abused and killed.

Nothing was ever sent with him when he came to stay with Jamie or his grandma. He was sent over with only the clothes he was wearing.
Gee, awfully nice of her to not at least send a bag of extra clothing, blanket or toy/stuffed animal. I'm sure Jamie and her mom probably learned to have extra on hand when he visited. My kids at that age would change at least twice a day, sometimes three or four in the summer months!

I believe she took the majority of the pics, but she hadn't seen him since Dec and this picture (with lollipop) was taken in Jan '18 -- same day as the one with him sitting on the edge of the sofa with the ballcap looking off with sad eyes -- and was taken by EG or KE or someone else in the family.
You’re absolutely correct, I had forgotten about those.

I think if a law is to happen from all this it should be something to do with hiding a body. There should be some serious consequences for doing that because there is never a good reason to hide a body. If someone dies, there is a protocol that most people follow and it drives me crazy seeing cases where a body is hidden long enough that important evidence regarding the circumstances of the death can no longer be found. It is the person's intent to have that happen because I can't think of any other reason why someone feels they have to hide a body.

I wonder if EG's ex would testify to refute any claims that his sons hurt Lucas in rough play. I think if anything like that happened he would know about it. At any rate he could testify that he was never aware of anything like that happening, if that is the case.

Back to the law...if they could find a way to charge that differently or make it a more serious crime than it apparently is now, that might make (some) perps consider that hiding the body might hurt them more than it could help. I just think it's too easy for these killers to say the person died accidentally and they "panicked and didn't know what else to do..."

I get what you are saying, but I respectfully disagree. If someone has already murdered another human being, much less a child, they aren’t going to stop and think to themselves “if I hide them, I’ll be in bigger trouble.”. They’ve already committed the worst crime they could, plus, in their heads it’s the only chance they have of getting away with it.

The law that should be worked on is one that prevents people who have lost custody of their children or who have supervised visits from being the sole caregiver of any other child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14