Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone 'back to the beginning' clearing the slate so many times over the last few months, and the most singular thing that has ever occurred to me about EG is how utterly void of conscience or soul she is as a being.
I've looked high, low, behind, after and around... besides the images of her grinning at a camera, where are the 'Whoa, my friend is a GREAT MOTHER- this can't be happening' defense from 'her babies' playmates parents? It's a grim recognition in the few I've seen who admitted a connection, nothing more, no less.

Going through her interview & statements is like stepping through a funhouse mirror to nowhere. The ease with which EG picks any random moment to recast as a completely out of context event sometimes makes me wonder whether she is insane; but then it all inevitably rounds back to my realization she can't be because this is all intentional & done in complete awareness of the difference between her choices and what is acceptable, legal.
Is it spite, or truly disbelief that Justice can come for her, that EG flaunts so openly in her abject aberrance?

She's fully aware of reality and in control of managing all of these moving parts; enough so that I'm watching this current epic crisis unfold in slow motion considering that in absence of healthy habits, goals and hobbies; that she invites travesty to obtain opportunity. There is much to be had of inculcating culpability when no one is ever truly sure whom is responsible for what.
We're unexpected outsiders, yet covered in the cobwebs which litter her head.

What was to be had from sitting back and waiting for others' discomfort to build? At which stage were they to do anything for her, so she'd diffuse the situation?
Despite how busy we've kept- three months was only one hell of a wait for us. Was EG counting on cashing out fealty from her pawns all along, or building yet another stage to start fresh with new following? Forget all, and start with a separate set, another story?

Last edited:
<modsnip>

<modsnip> if PB got that piece of info from Jonathan about EG being pregnant you might want to take it with a grain of salt. I say this because FLA also stated a few days ago that JH is an unreliable source and to be honest with you I trust FLA more at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snipped by me.

Regardless whether before or after, EG's mind has lumped all of her Friday/Saturday driving as one event; and no wonder.

She didn't simply drive to a place she knew; she'd been driven to hide her actions once more, going down any number of nearly infinite roads hoping against hope to get away from the shocking surprise of consequences she did not care enough to watch out for.

In our eyes, mapping the tracks is an act of logical deduction.

This rodent ran wildly through it's own filthy nest looking for some escape, turning time and again away from the light and all signs of intervention in the moment it was presented.
Go where no one goes. Where no one would ever think to go, because no one would even know it is there.
My mind keeps wondering what else she has hidden in this area in years past. I believe she knew of this spot. It wasn't random to her on that night.

Statement from Jonathan from: Lucas Hernandez' father turns focus on 'laying our sweet child to rest'

"This is a hard thing to write. I held on hope that Lucas was still alive. The past 3 months have been full of so many different theories and ideas about where Lucas was that I still had hope. I now have to live with the knowledge that Lucas is gone.

I am not a perfect man and have made mistakes. My love for my children is the one thing that has always been most important thing to me. Judge me if you must but please don’t ever think I didn’t love my son.

I would like to thank everyone who helped since Lucas was first reported missing. WPD, TES and the many local searchers did a wonderful job. Thanks also to the many people and groups from across the country who helped keep Lucas’s face out there. It was amazing to see how many strangers came to love my boy.

I'm so thankful that David Washburn [sic] decided to take on Lucas's case and was able to help find answers quickly. He's an amazing man and a friend for life.

We as Lucas’s family must now focus on laying our sweet child to rest. I have no idea what the future will hold but it will be less bright without Lucas’s sweet smile. I love you with all my heart bubba!"

——————-

DOES AYONE HAVE AN ADDRESS ACCEPTING A CARD TO THE FAMILY. ? I’m not intending to vio
A mailbox has been set up for the family of 5 year old Lucas Hernandez. If you would like to send anything to show sympathy and/or support it would be very much appreciated! The address for which things can be sent is
2250 North Rock Rd.
Suite 118 #217
Wichita, KS 67226
I have read here that EG was homeless when she connected with JH. I've been googling but can't find any info on EG's past history. Has it been published anywhere?
I have read here that EG was homeless when she connected with JH. I've been googling but can't find any info on EG's past history. Has it been published anywhere?

Thank you for posting the address.

I also believe I heard it on JO podcast. And the podcast is emotional for anyone who reads it, or listens.

This is all so very sad. Sad story, sad people sad relationships. And Lucas suffered. In the end his passing may have been the least of it. I think the trial will be extremely heart breaking.

Leggo my Eggo, it's time to flip the waffle again.
I believe JH loved Lucas. Or felt like he did.
Sometimes love isn't enough.
And love isn't about you, it's about them -- dealing with the hard stuff and loving even when it's hard or inconvenient or beyond what you hoped, dreamed, & imagined. If it's not what you signed up for.
Love is truth and action.
JH lies to save his own skin -- had he admitted his fault and accepted the blame for hurting this boy, I might feel differently.

I hope he "gets" it now, but I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

At one point I interacted with a VI. It was very briefly discussed that if it were my relative I would advise JH to seek legal counsel. The Vi Said he was going to to that.

My guess is that if he did, just after he was arraigned/charged, his attorney would be telling him to keep his mouth shut.

Then there’s the issue of abuse in the home.

Some men grew up with it and some men are emotionally embarrassed by the fact his significant other is physically violent with him. Although I suspect it might be a small amount of the first, I think it’s mostly the fact that he was in love with an abusive woman. It’s not Macho to use a term I really dislike. But it happens.

I think that while he did party, he felt an obligation to his 2 children, and possibly the one on the way. JH had a good job and they had just moved into a nicer home. JH DID THAT FOR his family.

I’m EGs part was to care for the kids and home. I don’t don’t understand what happened inside the family structure for it to become so out of control, but it did. And it appears it happened over the course of a year. We may learn it at trial, or we may never know the truth. But violence and toxic behavior became a way of life.

I’ve seen it, as a child lived it, and found a way to break out of it. My kids were disciplined but loved cared for and as far from abused as you can be. But I moved 4,000 miles away to get away from it.

I think the cold hard facts have begun to settle in with JH. I THINK JH believed EG because he had to. This was the mother of MH. Her Excuses for the bruises had just enough viability that it was easier to believe her.

And honestly she may have given him an ultimatum WHO YOU GOING TO BELIEVE, me or them? He chose not to upend his entire life by splitting up everything he had worked for.

I know now that I’m older my neighbors, friends and family from home constantly tell me they are so sorry for what I went through as a child. ABUSE NEVER STOPS. if I saw my mother today at age 80 she would start it up again. But she is professional at hiding it and rarely let anyone witness it.

Monsters hide. They look normal but their not. They lie cheat steal your childhood and can make their side of it believeable. Monsters appear mostly when its you two alone.

Last edited:
“This is a hard thing to write. I held on hope that Lucas was still alive. The past 3 months have been full of so many different theories and ideas about where Lucas was that I still had hope. I now have to live with the knowledge that Lucas is gone.

I am not a perfect man and have made mistakes. My love for my children is the one thing that has always been most important thing to me. Judge me if you must but please don’t ever think I didn’t love my son.

I would like to thank everyone who helped since Lucas was first reported missing. WPD, TES and the many local searchers did a wonderful job. Thanks also to the many people and groups from across the country who helped keep Lucas’s face out there. It was amazing to see how many strangers came to love my boy.

I'm so thankful that David Washburn [sic] decided to take on Lucas's case and was able to help find answers quickly. He's an amazing man and a friend for life.

We as Lucas’s family must now focus on laying our sweet child to rest. I have no idea what the future will hold but it will be less bright without Lucas’s sweet smile. I love you with all my heart bubba!"

Lucas Hernandez' father turns focus on 'laying our sweet child to rest'

Where is the rolling eyes smiley at?!

Nope. Sorry. Stubborn. Not willing to move on this. Sympathy not directed at him. At all.

Why are we thinking the abuse to Lucas was only over the course of the last year? I think it was more than likely going on since EG was in his life only it was called discipline and probably more in the form of spankings. I think once she had MH Lucas became more of a nuisance and the organized thinking of a spanking became sudden wallops and then it continued to escalate. This was no longer to discipline but because , just like Lucas said, Emily didn't like him anymore. From the mouths of babes.
And I'll bet she told him she hated him too.

Last edited:
Why are we thinking the abuse to Lucas was only over the course of the last year? I think it was more than likely going on since EG was in his life only it was called discipline and probably more in the form of spankings. I think once she had MH Lucas became more of a nuisance and the organized thinking of a spanking became sudden wallops and then it continued to escalate. This was no longer to discipline but because , just like Lucas said, Emily didn't like him anymore. From the mouths of babes.

I’m only able to verify reports from about the last 12/18 months. Although I strongly agree it’s likely the abuse began quickly after they got together.

I’m very careful when I explained why JH may have believed EG. You may disagree or reject it but it’s possible.

Living with an unpredictable abuser isn’t easy. You are always walking a fine line, eyes down and it’s like walking on broken glass. If you step carefully you can put your feet where there are less shards. You will get cut but maybe the cuts will be less. Hurt less bleed less.

Hope that makes sense b

I’m only able to verify reports from about the last 12/18 months. Although I strongly agree it’s likely the abuse began quickly after they got together.

I’m very careful when I explained why JH may have believed EG. You may disagree or reject it but it’s possible.

Living with an unpredictable abuser isn’t easy. You are always walking a fine line, eyes down and it’s like walking on broken glass. If you step carefully you can put your feet where there are less shards. You will get cut but maybe the cuts will be less. Hurt less bleed less.

Hope that makes sense b
Makes total sense.

If it’s discovered that an authentic health care worker dismissed Lucas’ abuse for “falling off the monkey bars” my blood is absolutely going to boil.

And if it’s discovered that he had an authentic script for Zofran, I will lose my mind.

I’m sorry, it’s the job of all healthcare professionals to look for signs of abuse when a child is injured. Poor Lucas. For the medical office’s sake that provided the dr. note to school, I hope the note was forged. It looks AWFUL for their establishment and if it’s true, the entire building needs additional training on abuse.

Rather than getting too upset over it, I’m going to wait as calmly as I can for the facts (before I lose my cool and send corporate emails).

Here is the final report from my state after the worst child tragedy in my state. I was disgusted with my sister agencies but our governor at the time demanded scrutiny. Take a look and read the horrible truth.
https://www.ok.gov/occy/documents/ClarkPublicRptSeminolectyfinal.pdf
I just read the above. I could insert names in the proper places and have very nearly 100-15 duplicative reports. This isn’t a Stare problem. It’s a nationwide problem. You’ve given me incentive this morning. Deepest thanks.

Thank you for posting the address.

I also believe I heard it on JO podcast. And the podcast is emotional for anyone who reads it, or listens.

This is all so very sad. Sad story, sad people sad relationships. And Lucas suffered. In the end his passing may have been the least of it. I think the trial will be extremely heart breaking.

Is there a transcript of the podcast? If so, can you point me to it please? I haven’t been able to listen. I’m mostly deaf and when I tried listening I had a really hard time understanding anything that was said. I’m sorry if I missed the link, I’ve been out of town and was just able to catch up yesterday on our long drive home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead