Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter

#BOMBSHELL: We interview PI David Marshburn on today’s #CrimeStories. How did Lucas Hernandez’s stepmother Emily Glass lead him to the missing boy’s body? Join us for the exclusive interview with new details on the investigation. @SIRIUSXM Triumph Channel 132 at noon ET.
Is this ok to interview him since he is a witness?

Wonder why it takes so long when if you go to ER for something, they can find all kinds of stuff in your blood in less than 2hrs. Is there something that happens in marrow that makes it different?
Any ME folks here?

In medical appointments attended, we are alive. Fresh. Hydrated. Whole.

Metabolism & substance half life are considered.

In autopsy, the patient is dead. Everything is in a state of decay, desiccation, separation, contamination. More work to obtain ideal sample (lets not kid ourselves, it's not ideal).

Now multiply tests by the hundreds, and consider the challenges therein.

Oh I believe you have to have an account to ‘follow’ and receive notifications

On Evan’s case- According to the article from the prelim he was bound over for trial to begin on May 21 but nothing since April has been reported on it. I’ll keep looking

Thanks for twitter tip!

I too have looked ALL over for info on what's happening with Evan's case, and have found absolutely nothing.....

Jinx pink. I never get the coke and I so need it, is so hot outside.

Here ya go ima.grandma!
coke-smiley.gif

In autopsy, the patient is dead. Everything is in a state of decay, desiccation, separation, contamination. More work to obtain ideal sample (lets not kid ourselves, it's not ideal).

Not that I’m smart or anything, but based on forensic TV shows the body gives off lots of toxins tested in the ER so they need better analyzation than a simple prelim blood test (such as ethanol: is it alcohol intox or decay?). Also, quick ER blood tests can be wrong from experience and need stronger analysis.

Yes. This provides some information about test methods for the examination and evaluation of evidence.

Sedgwick County Kansas Forensic Science Center:
Forensic Laboratory | Sedgwick County, Kansas

Scope of Accreditation: https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/media/30059/scrfsc-scope-of-accreditation.pdf

Even that would give us something to go on, rather than the "he died in his sleep" story. Plus if they label this a homicide then we know there is evidence that points to someones deeds. EG has never disputed that she was the last one to see him alive. She has said he wasn't there when she woke up from a nap, and then changes her story to he died in his sleep. It's apparent she was last one to have seen him also because she took the PI to his body. Plus imo who needs to hide a body unless they need to hide a body because they have fault?

Re BBM
Exactly. Thats what Ive been saying too since the day we found him. Innocent people dont hide a body 10-15 miles away under a bridge.

I hope LE is working diligently on bringing more serious charges.

Regarding Zofran/Ondansetron and our eternally recurring preponderance of thoughts on whether it affected Lucas if EG indeed dosed him up with it as she'd claimed.

This medicine appears to be a normal, nonthreatening medication in an uneventful everyday life.
Not being neglectful child abusers with a charge suffering the ill effects of our starving & constant beatings, our personal use is no longer applicable to the situation at hand here. How many of us are into poring over the pharmacy orders included with our prescriptions? Only me? (I do a lot of medical advocacy and am taxed with observing minutiae such as interaction advisory issues- staff are often hardheaded about another's delicate health & needs).

It's 100% confirmed that Lucas was NOT healthy in 2018 and his deterioration was very clear, even through the most remote information which was revealed. Imagine how much more obvious to anyone whom he'd have been around.
Growing child, rapidly losing weight (by 1/3 of his total estimate), with troubling marks indicating being punched and kicked by an adult (as noted by the school nurse).
Deliberately avoiding speculation of what his injuries may have included (diapers???), as I invoke the almighty internet oracle Drugs & Medications :

-The dosage for children may also be based on age and weight. The usual maximum dose in patients with severe liver problems is 8 milligrams in 24 hours. Take this medication exactly as directed. Do not take more medication or take it more often than prescribed.

-Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: irregular heartbeat, liver disease, stomach/intestinal problems (e.g., recent abdominal surgery, ileus, swelling).

-Low levels of potassium or magnesium in the blood may also increase your risk of QT prolongation. This risk may increase if you use certain drugs (such as diuretics/"water pills") or if you have conditions such as severe sweating, diarrhea, or vomiting. Talk to your doctor about using ondansetron safely.

-Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: stomach pain, muscle spasm/stiffness, vision changes (e.g., temporary loss of vision, blurred vision).

-A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but stop taking this medication and seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

-This drug should not be used with the following medication because a very serious interaction may occur: apomorphine.

-Before using this medication, tell your doctor of all nonprescription and prescription medication you may use, especially of: tramadol.

-Many drugs besides ondansetron may affect the heart rhythm (QT prolongation), including dofetilide, pimozide, procainamide, amiodarone, quinidine, sotalol, macrolide antibiotics (such as erythromycin), among others.

-Get medical help right away if you develop some of the following symptoms: fast heartbeat, hallucinations, loss of coordination, severe dizziness, severe nausea/vomiting/diarrhea, twitching muscles, unexplained fever, unusual agitation/restlessness.

-This medication may increase serotonin and rarely cause a very serious condition called serotonin syndrome/toxicity. The risk increases if you are also taking other drugs that increase serotonin, so tell your doctor or pharmacist of all the drugs you take (see Drug Interactions section).

-The risk of serotonin syndrome/toxicity increases if you are also taking other drugs that increase serotonin. Examples include street drugs such as MDMA/"ecstasy," St. John's wort, certain antidepressants (including SSRIs such as fluoxetine/paroxetine, SNRIs such as duloxetine/venlafaxine), among others. The risk of serotonin syndrome/toxicity may be more likely when you start or increase the dose of these drugs

-This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

If EG can prove that she'd obtained a legitimate script for this either for herself or for Lucas, it doesn't look likely that she'd use it responsibly based on the first paragraphs covered in this post (surmised of SO MANY articles about EG's irresponsible, endangering habits toward children).

Furthermore, if EG is indeed bipolar as her family court case has indicated... I WOULDN'T TRUST HER ON ZOFRAN TO CARE FOR ANYTHING- CUP, CARPET OR CHILD. NOTHING.
Seratonin sickness is TERRIFYING to be around, and in a person with mood disorder issues? HELL. THE. EFF. NO.

(Fun Fact: my Kaiser doctor 'recently' prescribed both Tramadol AND Zofran immediately after a car accident that resulted in broken ribs. Brilliant)

I am an EMT and like I’ve said plenty, we give 4mg doses to children and adults all the time on ambulances for vomiting/nausea. It’s a MUCH safer drug than say, Promethazine (Phenergan) which causes respitory depression. Zofran has very limited side effects compared to many other drugs as well and can be dissolved sublingually (under the tongue). I’ve never once seen a reaction to Zofran on my ambulance either.

Nancy Grace Podcast

‘I went in his room and he was dead’: PI who found Lucas Hernandez says ‘cold’ Emily Glass described how missing boy died before hiding remains [EXCLUSIVE]

“Cold and callous,” Marshburn explained when asked about Glass’ demeanor. “She kept her sunglasses on, kept her arms crossed, didn’t say anything but short answers, and basically no emotion, not one time…..It was like staring at a photocopy of her mugshot.”

Marshburn explained that over the next several hours, Glass continued to evade his questions until he explained that the state could likely issue a death certificate for Lucas in seven months even without a body, and that Glass could still be liable. At that point, according to Marshburn, Glass’ demeanor changed and she began talking about Lucas, explaining the little boy simply died in his sleep.

Further, Marshburn said that after he told Glass detectives may push for drug testing using her hair follicles, she admitted to him she smoked “meth” while caring for Lucas and her toddler daughter. The PI said at that point he gained enough information from Glass to call law enforcement and possibly have her arrested, but he decided to press on, in hopes of her leading him to Lucas’ remains. Eventually, Glass did just that.

Lucas was clothed and buried under branches, but in open view to Marshburn once he peeked under the small bridge. His little body was fairly decomposed, lying in the exact way Glass described to Marshburn. His hair had turned almost white due to the sunshine hitting through a slit in the bridge and directly onto his head for three months.

Glass stayed in the vehicle while Marshburn looked for and found Lucas. When Glass realized Marshburn discovered the little boy, she reportedly didn’t cry or display any emotion. She then claimed she did Lucas “so wrong” but didn’t elaborate, never admitting she hurt Lucas in any way.

“You don’t give two craps about your stepson you put under this bridge, abused, and you killed,” Marshburn said, referring to Glass. “All you care about is what’s going to happen to you.”

Last edited:
Regarding Zofran/Ondansetron and our eternally recurring preponderance of thoughts on whether it affected Lucas if EG indeed dosed him up with it as she'd claimed.

This medicine appears to be a normal, nonthreatening medication in an uneventful everyday life.
Not being neglectful child abusers with a charge suffering the ill effects of our starving & constant beatings, our personal use is no longer applicable to the situation at hand here. How many of us are into poring over the pharmacy orders included with our prescriptions? Only me? (I do a lot of medical advocacy and am taxed with observing minutiae such as interaction advisory issues- staff are often hardheaded about another's delicate health & needs).

It's 100% confirmed that Lucas was NOT healthy in 2018 and his deterioration was very clear, even through the most remote information which was revealed. Imagine how much more obvious to anyone whom he'd have been around.
Growing child, rapidly losing weight (by 1/3 of his total estimate), with troubling marks indicating being punched and kicked by an adult (as noted by the school nurse).
Deliberately avoiding speculation of what his injuries may have included (diapers???), as I invoke the almighty internet oracle Drugs & Medications :

-The dosage for children may also be based on age and weight. The usual maximum dose in patients with severe liver problems is 8 milligrams in 24 hours. Take this medication exactly as directed. Do not take more medication or take it more often than prescribed.

-Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: irregular heartbeat, liver disease, stomach/intestinal problems (e.g., recent abdominal surgery, ileus, swelling).

-Low levels of potassium or magnesium in the blood may also increase your risk of QT prolongation. This risk may increase if you use certain drugs (such as diuretics/"water pills") or if you have conditions such as severe sweating, diarrhea, or vomiting. Talk to your doctor about using ondansetron safely.

-Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: stomach pain, muscle spasm/stiffness, vision changes (e.g., temporary loss of vision, blurred vision).

-A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but stop taking this medication and seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

-This drug should not be used with the following medication because a very serious interaction may occur: apomorphine.

-Before using this medication, tell your doctor of all nonprescription and prescription medication you may use, especially of: tramadol.

-Many drugs besides ondansetron may affect the heart rhythm (QT prolongation), including dofetilide, pimozide, procainamide, amiodarone, quinidine, sotalol, macrolide antibiotics (such as erythromycin), among others.

-Get medical help right away if you develop some of the following symptoms: fast heartbeat, hallucinations, loss of coordination, severe dizziness, severe nausea/vomiting/diarrhea, twitching muscles, unexplained fever, unusual agitation/restlessness.

-This medication may increase serotonin and rarely cause a very serious condition called serotonin syndrome/toxicity. The risk increases if you are also taking other drugs that increase serotonin, so tell your doctor or pharmacist of all the drugs you take (see Drug Interactions section).

-The risk of serotonin syndrome/toxicity increases if you are also taking other drugs that increase serotonin. Examples include street drugs such as MDMA/"ecstasy," St. John's wort, certain antidepressants (including SSRIs such as fluoxetine/paroxetine, SNRIs such as duloxetine/venlafaxine), among others. The risk of serotonin syndrome/toxicity may be more likely when you start or increase the dose of these drugs

-This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

If EG can prove that she'd obtained a legitimate script for this either for herself or for Lucas, it doesn't look likely that she'd use it responsibly based on the first paragraphs covered in this post (surmised of SO MANY articles about EG's irresponsible, endangering habits toward children).

Furthermore, if EG is indeed bipolar as her family court case has indicated... I WOULDN'T TRUST HER ON ZOFRAN TO CARE FOR ANYTHING- CUP, CARPET OR CHILD. NOTHING.
Seratonin sickness is TERRIFYING to be around, and in a person with mood disorder issues? HELL. THE. EFF. NO.

(Fun Fact: my Kaiser doctor 'recently' prescribed both Tramadol AND Zofran immediately after a car accident that resulted in broken ribs. Brilliant)

Meant to add that my boyfriend is bipolar and they gave him tramadol also once v- you are right - HOLY MESS it’s a terrible combo!

Nancy Grace Podcast

‘I went in his room and he was dead’: PI who found Lucas Hernandez says ‘cold’ Emily Glass described how missing boy died before hiding remains [EXCLUSIVE]

“Cold and callous,” Marshburn explained when asked about Glass’ demeanor. “She kept her sunglasses on, kept her arms crossed, didn’t say anything but short answers, and basically no emotion, not one time…..It was like staring at a photocopy of her mugshot.”

Marshburn explained that over the next several hours, Glass continued to evade his questions until he explained that the state could likely issue a death certificate for Lucas in seven months even without a body, and that Glass could still be liable. At that point, according to Marshburn, Glass’ demeanor changed and she began talking about Lucas, explaining the little boy simply died in his sleep.

Further, Marshburn said that after he told Glass detectives may push for drug testing using her hair follicles, she admitted to him she smoked “meth” while caring for Lucas and her toddler daughter. The PI said at that point he gained enough information from Glass to call law enforcement and possibly have her arrested, but he decided to press on, in hopes of her leading him to Lucas’ remains. Eventually, Glass did just that.

Those photos of Lucas. I just want to cuddle that little boy and kiss those muffin cheeks.

Nancy Grace Podcast

Holy cow! Plus she admitted to smoking meth while caring for the children. Bingo. She killed him while high on meth. What an idiot. That poor little guy. He didn't stand a chance! Now I'm more than ever certain she murdered him with a beating. I'll bet her daughter was abused too. And she was pregnant too! I'm so mad! What is wrong with people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025