Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe FLA told us that Lucas was not classified as special needs. His speech was just less clear than other kids

I referred to him as disabled but remember a quick response saying he was not. He had a speech impediment, but was a bright active little boy. The remainder of his life was a mess, as we learned just how much violence and conflict he faced every day. I remember much of the 7 page single spaced report filed with MH CINC case. Yet another child scarred for life as a result of EG’s heinous violence. She’s very young but she will have to live with other people’s attitudes toward her mother forever. Most people treat their pets better than EG treated Lucas. She didn’t care that every ouch she threw, every slap she landed and every time she screamed she left marks and bruised much more serious than a bruise. Systematically she knew she was destroying Lucas one tiny step at a time. And no one at DCF STOPPED HER. many loving people tried, but DCF dropped a lifesaving ball when they took no action to remove every child from that home. And that seems to be the single reason I’m awake at 1am posting here

Ive read a few places that tomorrow they are presenting evidence to the DA. Apparently it was on the news. Here we go, folks...........

It’s going to take at least 4-6 weeks to complete diagnostics. I’d be surprised (pleasantly) if the DA files substantial charges this soon.

But public sentiment and pressure goes a long way in some cases, and if the DA AND LE is ready then bring it on. Her right to a speedy trial kicks in so he knows everything has to be absolutely complete.

Think about EG has cost Sedgwick County LE, THE FBI, DA THE FAMILIES, Searchers over and above the emotional pain. I think I’ll do a guesstimate and ask everyone to pitch in with items.

Help???

FOR SOMETHING TO DO IM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP TO ESTIMATE THE DOLLARS EMILY GLASS HAS COST THE GOVERNMENT AND EVERYONE AROUND HER OVER LUCAS DEATH AND DISAPPEARANCE.

PLEASE POST ITEMS AND RESOURCES YOU SAW OR BELIEVE WERE USED TO

SEARCH (horses atvs motorbikes)

INVESTIGATE numbers of officers
investigating only)

EQUIPMENT ( ie drones used to search)

Please estimate every thing you can think of or observed. Helicopters how many, how many days?

Police cars, canines. Just guess.

Estimate of number of searchers in each group- they had to eat

How many of any resources you observed working on any given day?

The guess on number of flyers printed and distributed?

Personal expenses. Someone said they had over $1,500.00 expended over a month ago.

PleasE HELP.

Hello all!

So we wait....
bored-smiley.gif

That is what I have been doing since it changed on me! I get very impatient and refresh too often! LOL!

What if I don't "belong" to Twitter - can I still Ring that little bell? TIA!

Sorry Off Topic - Evan's case SHOULD have gone to trial on May 20th, but I have not found anything pertaining to that. Do you know if the trial actually DID start?
TIA again!

Yes you have to have a twitter account to activate notifications for an account 'the bell' :)

Ive read a few places that tomorrow they are presenting evidence to the DA. Apparently it was on the news. Here we go, folks...........
My apologies, according to KWCH this morning, WPD says autopsy is back and they plan to present to the DA today. I’m surprised honestly. Hopefully they give a presser later today with more info

I think LE is going to be very careful about when and how they charge EG. I don’t think they will make the same mistake as Orlando PD did with overcharging the defendant. I’m going to remain optimistic for now. Poor little Lucas was just found a few days ago. A final autopsy report should include toxicology and that report might take weeks.

Yes, sorry, I'm a little behind, but in Sherin's case, I am sure I remember Maria Guerrero stating that the Tox report could take 90 days. And I'm pretty sure it was close to the 90 when it came out.

Be prepared for the long haul here folks. In Evan Brewer’s case it was at least 3 months after he was found before those major charges came. That was November of last year (charges) and it just went to prelim in April
The DA isn’t going to rush and neither is WPD. Crossing i’s and dotting t’s to build the strongest case

Good. I would rather WPD take their time and ensure everything is concrete than just throwing anything and everything at her and making a complete Casey mess of it.

Hello all!

So we wait....
bored-smiley.gif

That is what I have been doing since it changed on me! I get very impatient and refresh too often! LOL!

What if I don't "belong" to Twitter - can I still Ring that little bell? TIA!

Sorry Off Topic - Evan's case SHOULD have gone to trial on May 20th, but I have not found anything pertaining to that. Do you know if the trial actually DID start?
TIA again!
Oh I believe you have to have an account to ‘follow’ and receive notifications

On Evan’s case- According to the article from the prelim he was bound over for trial to begin on May 21 but nothing since April has been reported on it. I’ll keep looking

My apologies, according to KWCH this morning, WPD says autopsy is back and they plan to present to the DA today. I’m surprised honestly. Hopefully they give a presser later today with more info
Wow I’m pretty surprised, because as we know, no way that tox is back. Makes me think they have what they feel is a very secure COD, regardless of what tox shows. Interesting....I hope public opinion isnt driving them to push this thing faster than they should a la Casey style.

I would think news as important as that would be on their website. I found nothing stating such news. Not that it isn't true. I would expect it to be on some news station web page. jmo

You know I have thought about how hard the details may be to hear.. the moreI thought about it Lucas had a live those details as the adults I think it’s almost our duty so that we don’t let this happen to anybody else

***This is why I follow cases. I feel it is my responsibility to hear the awful details that the poor wee babes have to go through to make a difference. My oldest son is a police officer and I share missing posters. He said mom you can't save them all. I said no I can't but if I can save one, that makes a difference. Or share my experience with young girls or boys about the dangers of social media etc I will. My youngest son is 15 and hears it all of the time.

Help???

FOR SOMETHING TO DO IM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP TO ESTIMATE THE DOLLARS EMILY GLASS HAS COST THE GOVERNMENT AND EVERYONE AROUND HER OVER LUCAS DEATH AND DISAPPEARANCE.

investigating only)

Please estimate every thing you can think of or observed. Helicopters how many, how many days?

Personal expenses. Someone said they had over $1,500.00 expended over a month ago.

PleasE HELP.

I'm not sure I can help, but I would think somewhere around $750,000, give or take half a million?

We could be looking at around $25,000 just for the volunteer searchers, for their food, transportation costs, clothing and equipment that they've bought specifically for the search.

Help???

investigating only)

PleasE HELP.

I have no idea about the costs of any of those things - but I was trying to research the setup for SCJ and specifically them women's section and found out that it costs something like $66 a day to house an inmate. I hope that Tim Miller sues EG like he did CA and gets a judgment against her.

Side note: Does anyone know the setup of the jail? How many womens pods are there, how many women to a pod? Is a pod just a small cell they are in at night, but free to roam the main area in the daytime?

I don’t disagree at all it’s very frustrating
I didn’t find it either. I can say that imo the autopsy may be preliminary pending tix results.

I think that LE has been diligently been investigating this almost since the day he disappeared and they have a small mountain of evidence. They do or will know more about her than she knows about herself and probably have a psyche assessment for the reasons she did it.

I hope reports are correct and I hope they can charge her at this point. But it also won’t be a Suprise if they wait.

If she is charged in the next few days there would have to be some pretty damming evidence as to the manner and method of his death.

Justice is coming
Justice is coming

Please pardon typos. I can’t fight with spellcheck this morning and hands hurt. So I won’t be here most of day. I have to work on my house.

No problem! I was just sharing what I read elsewhere about it being on the news. Thanks for updating- much appreciated. That gave me goosebumps last night (and again now). That's pretty quick, isn't it? I expected it to be a few weeks myself. I'll be on pins and needles now until court.
#BOMBSHELL: We interview PI David Marshburn on today’s #CrimeStories. How did Lucas Hernandez’s stepmother Emily Glass lead him to the missing boy’s body? Join us for the exclusive interview with new details on the investigation. @SIRIUSXM Triumph Channel 132 at noon ET.

Nancy Grace on Twitter
I'm surprised at how willing he is now to get in front of the media. Before, he insisted on being low key. Praying he doesn't say anything too much about the case right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli