Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m signing off for a few days. I’m so far behind I can see my b_tt. I’m sorry to leave just now

I have to say, there are some great people here. I was gone for so long my join date changed. I enjoy every single thing about you. You’re intelligent,incite full and every day this senior learns something new. If it wasn’t such a sad case I would enjoy you more.

From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BACK IN. ILL LURK EVERY NOW AND THEN

BLESSINGS.
I am saddened to read this..I enjoy your very informative and helpful posts. I hope you will be back soon!

It's very easy to get children on Medicaid, especially if they have special needs as Lucas did.

Im curious as to how long JH has been at his current job and what his previous employment was.
I have to respectfully disagree. It is not at all easy, if you are above the income threshold for CHIP, special needs included. Sadly I know from experience of being denied over and over for my son, with case manager scratching her head and every person in every agency saying it is a given.

If I recall correctly, someone in JO's family took that pic. I dont find it heartless to take pictures to document his abuse. They were doing everything in their power to get him out of this situation. Then to post it, that was to show what a monster EG is/was. I do not for one second believe they had nefarious reasons for taking that picture.
Keep reading further in this thread. Both FindLucasAllen and I cleared this up about five or six times yesterday. It is a picture taken at Emily's cousins house, they were there for a birthday party for one of the cousins. The rest of the people were cut out from the picture, so all we see is Lucas and his lollipop. In that photo, Emily, her cousin, Lucas and someone else was on the couch and others were on the floor.

This is the last time I am commenting about this photo. Tired of explaining over and over again that Jamie did not take this one photo.............

I am saddened to read this..I enjoy your very informative and helpful posts. I hope you will be back soon!

Already lurking back. Sunset in desert gorgeous. I’m blowing off today was curious about EG arraignment. Must be in what 72 hours. So that means probably tomorrow not counting weekend and holiday.

I wonder if she knew som

I wonder if she knew someone at the clinic who wrote her a note without seeing a provider?

Or did she take him at all? The evidence will show it.

Were they income qualified for Obamacare?

Maybe all her extra cash went to drugs and she had nothing for deductible.
I imagine that is a rock/hard place situation WRT EG.
A: She was not his parent/legal guardian (that I know of) to consent for any medical care. (Unless something had been prearranged)
B: Because she was the "live in girlfriend" she wouldn't be expected to pay for his medical care and she didn't have a "job", so the $ would have had to come from JH wouldn't it?
C: Legally, was she even allowed to drive Lucas anywhere? I'm sure she did anyway, but...

From where I see it, her only responsibility would be to inform JH of any medical issues or injuries. It would be JH's decision as to where and when to go, who to take Lucas and how to pay for the visit.
I am willing to be wrong about all of this.
Looking at it from a medical legal standpoint, I don't see 100% of the parenting responsibility for medical care on Emily, even though dad worked in another state.
Hindsight being 20/20, Lucas was failed in every aspect of his life, except for his family, also in another state. THEY absolutely had his best interest in mind.
Moo

This is one of my fondest poems, which I first heard when it was read at my beloved father's funeral 3 years ago. I keep hearing it in my head when I think about Lucas. Hopefully, it will bring some solace to anyone - FLA - reading about Lucas (and/or others). Written by Merrit Malloy.

Epitaph
When I die
Give what’s left of me away
To children
And old men that wait to die.

And if you need to cry,
Cry for your brother
Walking the street beside you.
And when you need me,
Put your arms
Around anyone
And give them
What you need to give to me.

I want to leave you something,
Something better
Than words
Or sounds.

Look for me
In the people I’ve known
Or loved,
And if you cannot give me away,
At least let me live on your eyes
And not on your mind.

You can love me most
By letting
Hands touch hands,
By letting
Bodies touch bodies,
And by letting go
Of children
That need to be free.

Love doesn’t die,
People do.
So, when all that’s left of me
Is love,
Give me away.

Couple of thoughts:

Why did she take him to GraceMed...and in particular Jardine GM.

Those are clinics for "underserved" people's, did Lucas not have insurance? And if not, why not?

Also, these clinics are in "less than pleasant" areas of town...WHY choose them?

Annnd, MOO I am from Wichita, on "big city scale" it's tiny. If she was doing the hard stuff the dealer network knew of her, and she knew them. It's like their own little cliche.

I am not from Wichita, but reside in Philly & we have several of these clinics for the uninsured or low income. My concern is if the NP is called to testify regarding the condition of Lucas & there is documentation that "injuries are consistent with a fall" could that go in EG's favor, idk? If indeed the NP did in fact state that you can bet your *advertiser censored* she isn't going to back pedal for fear of repercussions from the board. I would be petrified if I was the NP. She clearly was not advocating for Lucas or practicing her professional oath.

I have to respectfully disagree. It is not at all easy, if you are above the income threshold for CHIP, special needs included. Sadly I know from experience of being denied over and over for my son, with case manager scratching her head and every person in every agency saying it is a given.
Yes, I've heard of those issues.... That was one reason I was questioning JH work history. The reason I say easy.....EG seems to be the type to know how to play the system. I have a feeling that's one reason she wanted to keep Lucas in their care.... more minors, more benefits. We already know she has no regard for the law, I don't think she's above lying or fixing paperwork to get as much as she could from assistance programs.

Sadly, I haven't been able to be on WS as much as I used to and lost track of little Lucas. I'm so thankful he has been found and can have a proper burial and justice be served. My prayers are with his family and friends who loved him. He is forever safe with Jesus now.

I’m signing off for a few days. I’m so far behind I can see my b_tt. I’m sorry to leave just now

I have to say, there are some great people here. I was gone for so long my join date changed. I enjoy every single thing about you. You’re intelligent,incite full and every day this senior learns something new. If it wasn’t such a sad case I would enjoy you more.

From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BACK IN. ILL LURK EVERY NOW AND THEN

BLESSINGS.
I’ll miss your informative commentary! Take care and definitely pop in occasionally!

Keep reading further in this thread. Both FindLucasAllen and I cleared this up about five or six times yesterday. It is a picture taken at Emily's cousins house, they were there for a birthday party for one of the cousins. The rest of the people were cut out from the picture, so all we see is Lucas and his lollipop. In that photo, Emily, her cousin, Lucas and someone else was on the couch and others were on the floor.

This is the last time I am commenting about this photo. Tired of explaining over and over again that Jamie did not take this one photo.............

Thank you. I did report my own post as being inaccurate and requested it be removed.

I imagine that is a rock/hard place situation WRT EG.
A: She was not his parent/legal guardian (that I know of) to consent for any medical care. (Unless something had been prearranged)
B: Because she was the "live in girlfriend" she wouldn't be expected to pay for his medical care and she didn't have a "job", so the $ would have had to come from JH wouldn't it?
C: Legally, was she even allowed to drive Lucas anywhere? I'm sure she did anyway, but...

From where I see it, her only responsibility would be to inform JH of any medical issues or injuries. It would be JH's decision as to where and when to go, who to take Lucas and how to pay for the visit.
I am willing to be wrong about all of this.
Looking at it from a medical legal standpoint, I don't see 100% of the parenting responsibility for medical care on Emily, even though dad worked in another state.
Hindsight being 20/20, Lucas was failed in every aspect of his life, except for his family, also in another state. THEY absolutely had his best interest in mind.
Moo
I've taken my ex's child, my children's baby brother, to his doctor with no issues... but she's also my kids' pediatrician and knows me better than their dad. All he had to do was put me in the baby's paperwork on the initial visit. I'm not related to the child at all and I'm able to get his rx from the pharmacy, sign on his shots, etc just like he was my own child. I'm not even in a relationship with his dad.

I am not from Wichita, but reside in Philly & we have several of these clinics for the uninsured or low income. My concern is if the NP is called to testify regarding the condition of Lucas & there is documentation that "injuries are consistent with a fall" could that go in EG's favor, idk? If indeed the NP did in fact state that you can bet your *advertiser censored* she isn't going to back pedal for fear of repercussions from the board. I would be petrified if I was the NP. She clearly was not advocating for Lucas or practicing her professional oath.
Has it been established that EG indeed take Lucas in? I thought we were still thinking the note from the Dr's office was probably a forgery.

Attachments

• CD10237D-C845-421A-A60B-287374F3E8DC.jpeg
    CD10237D-C845-421A-A60B-287374F3E8DC.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 116
  • A52DDB48-FB9D-4C71-A674-A8B760CCADC9.png
    A52DDB48-FB9D-4C71-A674-A8B760CCADC9.png
    353.6 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online