Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace Podcast

‘I went in his room and he was dead’: PI who found Lucas Hernandez says ‘cold’ Emily Glass described how missing boy died before hiding remains [EXCLUSIVE]

“Cold and callous,” Marshburn explained when asked about Glass’ demeanor. “She kept her sunglasses on, kept her arms crossed, didn’t say anything but short answers, and basically no emotion, not one time…..It was like staring at a photocopy of her mugshot.”

Marshburn explained that over the next several hours, Glass continued to evade his questions until he explained that the state could likely issue a death certificate for Lucas in seven months even without a body, and that Glass could still be liable. At that point, according to Marshburn, Glass’ demeanor changed and she began talking about Lucas, explaining the little boy simply died in his sleep.

Further, Marshburn said that after he told Glass detectives may push for drug testing using her hair follicles, she admitted to him she smoked “meth” while caring for Lucas and her toddler daughter. The PI said at that point he gained enough information from Glass to call law enforcement and possibly have her arrested, but he decided to press on, in hopes of her leading him to Lucas’ remains. Eventually, Glass did just that.

Lucas was clothed and buried under branches, but in open view to Marshburn once he peeked under the small bridge. His little body was fairly decomposed, lying in the exact way Glass described to Marshburn. His hair had turned almost white due to the sunshine hitting through a slit in the bridge and directly onto his head for three months.

Glass stayed in the vehicle while Marshburn looked for and found Lucas. When Glass realized Marshburn discovered the little boy, she reportedly didn’t cry or display any emotion. She then claimed she did Lucas “so wrong” but didn’t elaborate, never admitting she hurt Lucas in any way.

“You don’t give two craps about your stepson you put under this bridge, abused, and you killed,” Marshburn said, referring to Glass. “All you care about is what’s going to happen to you.”

Nancy Grace Podcast

‘I went in his room and he was dead’: PI who found Lucas Hernandez says ‘cold’ Emily Glass described how missing boy died before hiding remains [EXCLUSIVE]

“Cold and callous,” Marshburn explained when asked about Glass’ demeanor. “She kept her sunglasses on, kept her arms crossed, didn’t say anything but short answers, and basically no emotion, not one time…..It was like staring at a photocopy of her mugshot.”

Marshburn explained that over the next several hours, Glass continued to evade his questions until he explained that the state could likely issue a death certificate for Lucas in seven months even without a body, and that Glass could still be liable. At that point, according to Marshburn, Glass’ demeanor changed and she began talking about Lucas, explaining the little boy simply died in his sleep.

Further, Marshburn said that after he told Glass detectives may push for drug testing using her hair follicles, she admitted to him she smoked “meth” while caring for Lucas and her toddler daughter. The PI said at that point he gained enough information from Glass to call law enforcement and possibly have her arrested, but he decided to press on, in hopes of her leading him to Lucas’ remains. Eventually, Glass did just that.
None of this is surprising to us- her demeanor. I don't think it surprises many here that she was using meth. Those poor kids. So grateful her daughter is in a safer place now.

I am an EMT and like I’ve said plenty, we give 4mg doses to children and adults all the time on ambulances for vomiting/nausea. It’s a MUCH safer drug than say, Promethazine (Phenergan) which causes respitory depression. Zofran has very limited side effects compared to many other drugs as well and can be dissolved sublingually (under the tongue). I’ve never once seen a reaction to Zofran on my ambulance either.

JMO
My concern about this drug was not from her giving it to him one time but for possibly using this drug incorrectly day after day on him.

The concern I had when we first learned she was giving him this medicine is that it sounded like she was using it incorrectly as a go-to drug for his "tummy aches". My understanding is the drug is primarily used for helping nauseau. Tummy aches and throwing up are usually two different things to me. And if he was injured in the stomach area from abuse she may have been giving him this drug way too much and maybe even daily which could have had an effect on his heart rhythm.

It may have had nothing to do with his ultimate demise but if it did then her misuse of this drug could have contributed since it can affect hearth rhythm if given way too much of it day after day. A prolonged use concern along with dosage may have been too much each day too.

JMO of course.

I am an EMT and like I’ve said plenty, we give 4mg doses to children and adults all the time on ambulances for vomiting/nausea. It’s a MUCH safer drug than say, Promethazine (Phenergan) which causes respitory depression. Zofran has very limited side effects compared to many other drugs as well and can be dissolved sublingually (under the tongue). I’ve never once seen a reaction to Zofran on my ambulance either.
I’ve tried so very hard not to state my opinion on this and go against the grain. Respectfully, I believe there is too much focus on the Zofran. For the majority of the time, Zofran is harmless. I think the final story will show it’s another lie of Emily’s that does have a hidden purpose.

Holy cow! Plus she admitted to smoking meth while caring for the children. Bingo. She killed him while high on meth. What an idiot. That poor little guy. He didn't stand a chance! Now I'm more than ever certain she murdered him with a beating. I'll bet her daughter was abused too. And she was pregnant too! I'm so mad! What is wrong with people?
Agree with most of your post- however, we are not sure if she is pregnant or not.

Holy cow! Plus she admitted to smoking meth while caring for the children. Bingo. She killed him while high on meth. What an idiot. That poor little guy. He didn't stand a chance! Now I'm more than ever certain she murdered him with a beating. I'll bet her daughter was abused too. And she was pregnant too! I'm so mad! What is wrong with people?

JMO
Wow.
There it is folks. The use of Meth like was suspected all along.

JMO
Wow.
There it is folks. The use of Meth like was suspected all along.

I'm fairly new to all of this Websleuths stuff. Danielle Stislicki brought me here. I've never looked back since the day I came here. I read each post slowly and carefully, taking it all in. It is so amazing to me how you Websleuthers have that instinct, just know. Yes she looked pretty miserable by her mugshot but I don't know that meth would have been my first inclination. You're all so very astute and skilled in what you bring to these forums.

OMG! She creeps me out! But unless there is some evidence she's telling the truth I don't believe her. Not that she wouldn't do that, but it's just too convenient of a story to confuse who might have harmed Lucas. I'm so creeped out by her whole thought process! JH needs to make sure MH is his daughter and if she is pregnant of course find out paternity of that child. Gosh! I need a shower and I just had one before I read this!
Honestly, it may not matter to him if MH is his child or not. You know, you grow to love them and their personality, their cute and adorable ways. Even if she's not JH's, I doubt he's going to shut off the love he's had for her since she was born.

A friend of mine's son found out several years after being a single dad raising three kids, that his youngest wasn't his. He didn't care- he loves and adores him so much, he continued to raise him as his own. He's now an adult, both parents were drug addicts, the mother had two mental illnesses- the child, now an adult, said many times he will be forever grateful to my friend's son for keeping quiet and raising him, and he said he considers him to be the only parent he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces