Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is in the podcast that the police found and talked to the homeless guy
The guy was in the house but told the police he never saw Lucas.
But wait! Didn't she come home from OG and meet the LL? Lucas was there then. When did she get this homeless guy and bring him over? Did she go out again? Was Lucas already deceased when she brought the homeless guy over? Was the homeless guy lying? OMG. So many questions!

Nancy Grace Podcast

‘I went in his room and he was dead’: PI who found Lucas Hernandez says ‘cold’ Emily Glass described how missing boy died before hiding remains [EXCLUSIVE]

“Cold and callous,” Marshburn explained when asked about Glass’ demeanor. “She kept her sunglasses on, kept her arms crossed, didn’t say anything but short answers, and basically no emotion, not one time…..It was like staring at a photocopy of her mugshot.”

Marshburn explained that over the next several hours, Glass continued to evade his questions until he explained that the state could likely issue a death certificate for Lucas in seven months even without a body, and that Glass could still be liable. At that point, according to Marshburn, Glass’ demeanor changed and she began talking about Lucas, explaining the little boy simply died in his sleep.

Further, Marshburn said that after he told Glass detectives may push for drug testing using her hair follicles, she admitted to him she smoked “meth” while caring for Lucas and her toddler daughter. The PI said at that point he gained enough information from Glass to call law enforcement and possibly have her arrested, but he decided to press on, in hopes of her leading him to Lucas’ remains. Eventually, Glass did just that.

Lucas was clothed and buried under branches, but in open view to Marshburn once he peeked under the small bridge. His little body was fairly decomposed, lying in the exact way Glass described to Marshburn. His hair had turned almost white due to the sunshine hitting through a slit in the bridge and directly onto his head for three months.

Glass stayed in the vehicle while Marshburn looked for and found Lucas. When Glass realized Marshburn discovered the little boy, she reportedly didn’t cry or display any emotion. She then claimed she did Lucas “so wrong” but didn’t elaborate, never admitting she hurt Lucas in any way.

“You don’t give two craps about your stepson you put under this bridge, abused, and you killed,” Marshburn said, referring to Glass. “All you care about is what’s going to happen to you.”

SO much to unpack here. Just WOW. I knew the meth had to be there.

It sounds like Lucas was in decent shape, considering...hopefully this means COD was easy to determine and we can throw this scum out of society for good.

JMO
My concern about this drug was not from her giving it to him one time but for possibly using this drug incorrectly day after day on him.

The concern I had when we first learned she was giving him this medicine is that it sounded like she was using it incorrectly as a go-to drug for his "tummy aches". My understanding is the drug is primarily used for helping nauseau. Tummy aches and throwing up are usually two different things to me. And if he was injured in the stomach area from abuse she may have been giving him this drug way too much and maybe even daily which could have had an effect on his heart rhythm.

It may have had nothing to do with his ultimate demise but if it did then her misuse of this drug could have contributed since it can affect hearth rhythm if given way too much of it day after day. A prolonged use concern along with dosage may have been too much each day too.

JMO of course.
You are right, vomiting is really the ONLY symptom that I give this medication. Unfortunately many get constipated from this medication as well and it could have certainly have caused a “tummy ache” as well. Especially if she was giving it all the time and not hydrating him very well. Add the pain of constipation and the beatings possibly in the torso, this poor poor baby suffered so much

Last edited:
In medical appointments attended, we are alive. Fresh. Hydrated. Whole.

Metabolism & substance half life are considered.

In autopsy, the patient is dead. Everything is in a state of decay, desiccation, separation, contamination. More work to obtain ideal sample (lets not kid ourselves, it's not ideal).

Now multiply tests by the hundreds, and consider the challenges therein.
Some testing requires weeks to provesd
This was supposedly that Friday night?!?!?!? She said something about he was involved in a hit and run? What kind of a spin is this? Oh my God, that woman is causing me to really want to throw something! Perhaps I should dig out my daughter's shot put or diskus.......

Hey. I don’t think she invited a homeless guy to spend the night. There supposedly there was a couple in yer front yard and she thought they were cold and eventually invited them in. But I didn’t see where they came in

I’m surprised things get turned around like that. I had to check I was on correct thread.

Go to beginning of the thread and you should find theinterview there. If not google it.

And put a happy face on. We’ve got awhile. Before charges are laid against EG

You are being too nice... shot put or discus...

I’ll refrain! But let’s combine meth, narcasstic, selfish, pathological liar, hateful, spiteful, hideous.... you get EMILY GLASS! Poor poor poor Lucas! And now I’m even more mad at Jh- he knew damn well she was on meth... he is too! Sorry, not sorry!!!
Ok, off I go. I wonder how far I can throw the shot put. Wish me luck, it's been awhile. Pray I don't pull my arm out of my socket.
Yeah, interesting...
He was found deceased shortly after...hit & run
Oh I could say more about what might have happened to him, but I'm going to sit on my hands for now.

Just as I was getting ready to go out to toss a few things, I read the DA is about to speak. I'll have to wait to get my frustrations out for a little while longer.

Welp..... can’t say I’m a bit surprised by the podcast!!! really? Are any of us ?! She keeps showing us what we really knew all along... she was a crap person on drugs that didn’t give to shoots and still doesn’t!! I’m fuming again with rage! Ahhhh this is going to be a long haul until the day the judge says guilty !!!!
Is there somewhere those of us without Sirius can listen to NG interview? I know she will post this into a podcast tomorrow but I wanna hear it NOW. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli