Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DA will not file charges yet in death of 5-year-old Lucas

No charges will be filed Wedneday in the death of Lucas Hernandez, according to District Attorney Marc Bennett.

The investigation is not final until the autopsy is complete and the toxicology results are available, Bennett said in a brief statement Wednesday afternoon.

The Wichita police presented their case to the District Attorney's office Thursday morning.

Investigators are are following up on some newly developed leads, Bennett said.

I need to ask a favor of all of you who have posted links, articles, news videos, and podcast links in the last 10 or so pages of this thread. Will you please post these links, etc. in the Media, Maps and Timeline thread for this case if you have not already done so?

I'm going to close this thread in about 10 minutes and start a new thread and I don't want us to lose all of these news links from today.

Thank you in advance! :)

Some testing requires weeks to provesd

Hey. I don’t think she invited a homeless guy to spend the night. There supposedly there was a couple in yer front yard and she thought they were cold and eventually invited them in. But I didn’t see where they came in

I’m surprised things get turned around like that. I had to check I was on correct thread.

Go to beginning of the thread and you should find theinterview there. If not google it.

And put a happy face on. We’ve got awhile. Before charges are laid against EG

No, Charlie, she DID bring a homeless guy into her house, after Lucas went missing. He said Lucas wasn't there when he went to the house. Police interviewed him, according to the NG podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24