Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think KWCH jumped the gun and whoever posted this didn't understand/doesn't have a good grasp on the legal system.

I'd also like to point out that just because they are waiting on tox results before they release the autopsy report doesn't mean that they don't already have a COD. More and more lately, especially in high profile cases, they wait to release the COD until the full report is completed. I dont think EG is going anywhere and I believe she'll still have more charges coming, even if it's not for a few months.

Honestly, ESO- none of us believed him to be involved in Lucas' disappearance. May he rest in peace, and I am truly sorry for his family and friends.

Ok thanks, I’m trying not to lose my mind here....the PI came to find Lucas, not investigate his death. Yet he’s releasing details that were not even correct.

Ok thanks, I’m trying not to lose my mind here....the PI came to find Lucas, not investigate his death. Yet he’s releasing details that were not even correct.

The PI never implied the man had anything to do with it other than EG was going to try to pin it on him and make him take the fall for it. He just mistakenly said it was a suicide and like I said earlier the voice over immediately corrected that so I’m really unsure where all the confusion lies.

I’m not a verified insider or anything but please reserve your judgement about the “homeless” guy......he was not at all involved, he has a family who loves him and he was killed in a hit and run. Emily’s timeline itself shows it was impossible for him to be involved.

I was not ever judging.... I can imagine this homeless man was a better person than EG!!!

I had to make a funny remark stating that had I met EG I probably would want to be a goner as well! Not anyway trying to judge or be harsh towards this man !

I'm thinking maybe she invited him over after she killed Lucas, hoping to somehow pin it on him down the line. Just my speculation, though.
Or perhaps EG watches too much Lifetime movies for its 2 hour plots . I think something else is going on behind the scenes for her to bond out so easily. JMO

I know- for a man who shied away from media before this case and was supposed to be so wonderful (yes, he still is wonderful- he found Lucas), he is REALLY ticking me off, speaking like this to media outlets. What is going on here with him? Why is he doing this? Is there a method to his madness?

In the podcast the PI says the homeless man was interviewed and he did not see Lucas while staying at the house. So he was there.

Also for those that can’t listen to the podcast the homeless man did not commit suicide, it has been ruled as a hit and run.
Couldn't it be both? He could have stepped out in front of the car and the driver could have driven off? Not saying that is what happened nor if that is what I believe happened, but it could explain why all the confusion. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24