Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure how it works but could EG have taken a deal or arrangement where LE released her (for now only) and she needs to do something for them.

I feel she alone killed Lucas.

LE could be going after others somehow, whether related to Lucas' case or not. (Not related family members.)

Now, as I believe she only thinks of herself, it must benefit her in some way. If she confessed, could the death penalty be off the table if she does a, b or c. Whatever that might be.

Moo.

Last edited:
"Everyone, Take a deep breath, step back and chill. There’s a reason for this because of what’s to come. Let go, let god, Let WPD most of all. They got this, Lucas will get his justice. -����Momma"

Lots of love and respect to you JO. Prayers to hold you up and prayers they nail this case shut for you and your family too.

Everyone,
Take a deep breath, step back and chill. There’s a reason for this because of what’s to come. Let go, let god, Let WPD most of all. They got this, Lucas will get his justice.

-
1f49a.png
1f49a.png
Momma

KWCH 12 Eyewitness News

She knows things we don’t. I will be taking her lead for sure. Many many prayers to the family. Broken hearts don’t mend easily.

I know her family follows this thread. I won’t give my specific theory. But I believe law enforcement knows exactly what they are doing to obtain full justice. Charges dropped without prejudice can be reinstated at any time. She can be arrested at any time. Investigation is sometimes best served by freedom. What LE is doing is apparent.
Thank you for posting here.

I am not sure how it works but could EG have taken a deal or arrangement where LE released her (for now only) and she needs to do something for them.

I feel she alone killed Lucas.

LE could be going after others somehow, whether related to Lucas or not.

Now, as I believe she only thinks of herself, it must benefit her in some way. If she confessed, could the death penalty be off the table if she does a, b or c. Whatever that might be.

Moo.

I think there will be several charges added that have nothing to do with Lucas. JMO

In the podcast the PI stated phone records gave them the area that she was at Saturday. So I am confused why LE focused on the park so much and not that area? Maybe they were in that area a bunch and we just didn't hear about it?
Well the park that they did a lot of the searching was between Oliver and Woodlawn around K96. Lucas was found between Oliver and Woodlawn off 96th street. Take from that what you will.......

Kansas,

You have shown us more than your best on this case. You should be so proud! From thread 1 right unto today, I have been so impressed!
Please pat yourselves on the back...you have shared, sleuthed, cared, tried, worked tirelessly, cried, laughed, and found every way humanly possible to find a way to solve this case. I am in awe!
I secretly want to show up in Wichita one of these days and give each and every one of you a hug!
So many folks walked the walk, it is past inspiring....it's beautiful in such tragedy.
The worst happened and yet people came together!
Thank you Kansas!
Thank you Wichita!
Thank you strangers who are here!
Thank you searchers!
Thank you FLA!

All the best to you!

andalso

This.

The only other case where I've seen this much personal effort from WS members coming together to find a missing person was Mickey Shunick's case and the great WS members from Louisiana. That was the first time I saw so many total strangers on WS rally together to look for someone they had never met. They didn't always get along with each other and there were some fiery conversations, but they all bonded to look for Mickey. The way Wichita and other Kansans gave their own time and resources to look for Lucas made me realize that Mickey's case wasn't a one time outlier. It's really amazing to witness.

This.

The only other case where I've seen this much personal effort from WS members coming together to find a missing person was Mickey Shunick's case and the great WS members from Louisiana. That was the first time I saw so many total strangers on WS rally together to look for someone they had never met. They didn't always get along with each other and there were some fiery conversations, but they all bonded to look for Mickey. The way Wichita and other Kansans gave their own time and resources to look for Lucas made me realize that Mickey's case wasn't a one time outlier. It's really amazing to witness.
I sort of feel like you're the glue, the den mother, holding us all together! Thank you for all you do!

One thing to note from the PI interview is something a lot of us here were wondering. Was he moved? PI says it was the original place that he was not moved. He said a lot of things added up and the way she described it that its exactly how Lucas body was found.
Also EG leaving her cell phone on which matched up to the timing involved driving to the bridge and returning home.

Sorry guys bringing some more things from the pod cast I didn't see mentioned here.

PI says he thinks EG resented Lucas bc she couldn't have her own two boys and that she also resented JO. He says he thinks that EG abused him bc she couldn't' have her own boys. He thinks she took it out on Lucas.

As for JH he says that JH broke down really bad after finding out that they found Lucas. He said it hit JH like a ton of bricks. Maybe JH really did not know what happened. He said that Emily tried to get JH to believe it was Jamie.

Here is more to bring here. PI says he pointed out to JH that when Lucas was beat that JH was never around for it. He said that JH told him "you know you are right" and admitted that Lucas never got injured when he was around that it was always when JH was gone that Lucas got beat.

There are no words to explain just how classy JO and FLA are. <modsnip>
Yesterday I could not get GigTu warning of are you ready out of my head. GigTu does not post things like that unnecessarily.
In the middle of the night I was tossing and read a little and someone was irate on FB at too much info getting out and I was honestly worried. After catching up now this morning. I am freaked out. Angry. But reading between the lines there is a big convuluted story here and with JO words I am going to remain calm. May the family rally around each other because I think we are in for many more Bombshells. I am desperately hoping LE have permitted this info to be released to stir the waters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member