Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping my post from earlier. You are all behaving :), but this is a fast moving thread and I want to make sure this warning isn't missed as it is very important.
Just now listening to the podcast and I have to say I really appreciate you re-posting this. SO much info in the podcast folks really need to listen carefully to.

I'm grateful Marshburn fund Lucas but I wish he would just gracefully bow out of interviews going forward.

I'm shocked and disgusted Emily was released but hopeful LE will get her eventually. It's doubtful she'll run. She has no resources.

ForLucasAllen- I'm so sorry your family has to endure these ups and downs!!!!

I don't like saying this, but if they have to wait for the tox screen then nothing else might not have showed up. Lucas maybe just died from being too sick and dehydrated. I really hope I am wrong. I would think something would have shown up as far as abuse, but with his body being so decomposed it might not have. Caused of death maybe hard to prove because of the length of time that has passed.

Early on there was a person on WS(I cannot remember who) that feared he died from the flu because back then around that time kids were dying left and right from it.

*hugs* I feel utterly betrayed right now, so I can only imagine how you all feel. I'm wounded for you. It has to all work out. It just has to. Hopefully the interviews will stop, the leakage will desist, and people can regroup and get a solid plan of action that finds justice for Lucas and his whole family.
Absolutely

My first thought was that she’ll commit suicide. That was what my gut said. Now I’m wondering if she just thinks she’ll get off like she did in the CE charge. She seems arrogant enough to believe that nothing that LE brings will stick.

So frustrating! Also, I need to wait for the transcript of the podcast. Sometimes being mostly deaf really sucks! If anyone happens to see the transcript released can you please post it? Thank you!

I am hoping that all of EG's family and friends have "seen the light" and have turned their back on her now that details have come out. If this is the case, she may be in a bigger hell by being out of prison than in prison. Where does she have to go? Who will even help her? There are so many people very angry about this that I would think she would fear for her life. Who in their right mind would want to help her.....but then again, there are a lot of people out there who are a few fries short of a happy meal!

In the podcast the PI stated phone records gave them the area that she was at Saturday. So I am confused why LE focused on the park so much and not that area? Maybe they were in that area a bunch and we just didn't hear about it?

I’ve mentioned quite a bit since this began about the homeless population and EG’s awareness space in regards to that, is there a homeless population at Chisholm Park?
Or surrounding that area?

T
My first thought was that she’ll commit suicide. That was what my gut said. Now I’m wondering if she just thinks she’ll get off like she did in the CE charge. She seems arrogant enough to believe that nothing that LE brings will stick.

So frustrating! Also, I need to wait for the transcript of the podcast. Sometimes being mostly deaf really sucks! If anyone happens to see the transcript released can you please post it? Thank you!
That was my first gut instinct as well.

Not sure if this has been posted already.
"Once a person is booked into jail on suspicion of a crime, as Glass was, they must be released from jail within a limited amount of time if they don’t get charged.
“That doesn’t mean she killed someone,” O’Hara said. “It means she’s lying about it (the body) afterward.”
Stepmom of Lucas Hernandez is released from jail days after boy's body found

I am hoping that all of EG's family and friends have "seen the light" and have turned their back on her now that details have come out. If this is the case, she may be in a bigger hell by being out of prison than in prison. Where does she have to go? Who will even help her? There are so many people very angry about this that I would think she would fear for her life. Who in their right mind would want to help her.....but then again, there are a lot of people out there who are a few fries short of a happy meal!
If JH takes her back after all of this I will flip the hell out!

Legally they can not hold on to a sp on charges that will not stick through the court process. I am sure she will be watched like a hawk by surveillance. Yes I was very angry for today's news but she will pay the price very soon. This is such a high profile case that LE does not want to mess up legally. I rather have them get her on the right charges that will keep her behind bars. I still think others are involved when the bio dad was away.... JMO

Early on there was a person on WS(I cannot remember who) that feared he died from the flu because back then around that time kids were dying left and right from it.

I lean toward this as a possibility. While I believe he was being abused. I think he was also being neglected. He was very sick, and that flu that was sweeping through this area was awful, especially for kids who already had a weak immune system. Not saying this is what happened. But I can’t rule it out either. It’s a possibility among many many others.

I lean toward this as a possibility. While I believe he was being abused. I think he was also being neglected. He was very sick, and that flu that was sweeping through this area was awful, especially for kids who already had a weak immune system. Not saying this is what happened. But I can’t rule it out either. It’s a possibility among many many others.

This^^^^ I think she freaked because she was trying to cover her arse with the personal usage of drugs and feared social services would become involved further. I can not tell ppl enough that once a family is involved with social services, they become your new mommy and daddy with all the rules and tasks the parents/family need to complete for the case to be closed. EG seems immature to me. JMO

Jamie Taylor Orr, the mother of five-year-old Lucas Hernandez released the following statement Wednesday.

"Everyone, Take a deep breath, step back and chill. There’s a reason for this because of what’s to come. Let go, let god, Let WPD most of all. They got this, Lucas will get his justice. -����Momma"

Glass out of jail, Lucas Hernandez' mom releases statement

This is a strong statement! This is encouraging! Thank you Jamie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee