Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And ONCE again, Jamie shows us the way...very classy...hugs to her!!

I'm going to say it again...Jamie and her family are an inspiration. She is really reminding me of Marc Klaas with the grace in her statements and keeping the focus on her beloved son. I wish her peace and healing and justice for sweet Lucas.

Jamie Taylor Orr, the mother of five-year-old Lucas Hernandez released the following statement Wednesday.

"Everyone, Take a deep breath, step back and chill. There’s a reason for this because of what’s to come. Let go, let god, Let WPD most of all. They got this, Lucas will get his justice. -����Momma"

Glass out of jail, Lucas Hernandez' mom releases statement

This is a strong statement! This is encouraging! Thank you Jamie!

Jamie and FLA have both spoken with such respect and strength during this whole ordeal. I am not sure I could be as good of a person as they have been. But, we all know Jamie probably knows more than us, so if she had this confidence that justice is coming, so should we.

Oh bless her. She's right. LE has this.

EG has confessed to using meth when she was with the children. One thing I know about working with criminals who use meth is that their sex drive goes through the roof. It makes me wonder if EG had random users around when JH was out of town. Not that I think anyone but EG killed Lucas but she doesn't seem to have many close friends and I wonder if she picked up random guys to use with and then, ehem, satisfy the urges that come with meth?

I know her family follows this thread. I won’t give my specific theory. But I believe law enforcement knows exactly what they are doing to obtain full justice. Charges dropped without prejudice can be reinstated at any time. She can be arrested at any time. Investigation is sometimes best served by freedom. What LE is doing is apparent.
Your post definitely helped my negative attitude regarding EG's release, thank you for that!

Just now listening to the podcast and I have to say I really appreciate you re-posting this. SO much info in the podcast folks really need to listen carefully to.

I'm really sorry to ask this question but can you tell me what podcast you are referring to so I can listen to it? This thread is flying and I can't seem to find it. tia

^^Jmo/Imo/Jmho/Moo/Etc^^

A public defender is appointed for a case. If you like them, you can always hire them again on other matters. They are private attorneys. You’re not guaranteed the same PD if appointed one on a second charge after acquitted. If she was only in the attorney’s office for 20 minutes or so, I speculate she may have signed a fee agreement for future defense if necessary. She won the first time. Only my speculation though.
That is exactly what I believe. I believe she was with the person who hid Lucas. & was forced to go along.
Maybe we will get the "real" story soon.
Everyday that passes, I am less and less confident that she was anything more than a witness to the crime.
MOO

I think that’s a stretch. I firmly believe LE is waiting until toxicology is returned to make sure they have a clear picture. IMO, she will be arrested and charged with the harshest penalty possible.

Kansas,

You have shown us more than your best on this case. You should be so proud! From thread 1 right unto today, I have been so impressed!
Please pat yourselves on the back...you have shared, sleuthed, cared, tried, worked tirelessly, cried, laughed, and found every way humanly possible to find a way to solve this case. I am in awe!
I secretly want to show up in Wichita one of these days and give each and every one of you a hug!
So many folks walked the walk, it is past inspiring....it's beautiful in such tragedy.
The worst happened and yet people came together!
Thank you Kansas!
Thank you Wichita!
Thank you strangers who are here!
Thank you searchers!
Thank you FLA!

All the best to you!

andalso

Where would she run. She is a meth addict and one of the most known faces in the state with no money.
Oh don't you worry- you can find a ride and a place to hang your hat without any difficulty. My on the run cousin did for over 30 plus years, up until his death. Even worked jobs- some were paid under the table like farm hands. Oh and my cousin was an alcoholic and drug addict, and a criminal that had been on the run since the 80's.

It is not that hard, trust me. It's done every day.

Everyone,
Take a deep breath, step back and chill. There’s a reason for this because of what’s to come. Let go, let god, Let WPD most of all. They got this, Lucas will get his justice.

-
1f49a.png
1f49a.png
Momma

KWCH 12 Eyewitness News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors