Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about her CINC case? Is that still pending?

Yes, it is likely to be scheduled for a status hearing at about 3 to 4 month intervals. The intervening time is to allow any contesting parties time to follow through with whatever the case plan has specified for them to accomplish. I am a CASA worker and my current case last had a hearing in February, the next hearing is in June. Every effort is made to keep all information private on those hearings, as a protection for the minor child. However, anyone involved as family is not bound by the same court ordered privacy restrictions as the caseworkers. Therefore, it is possible that some information would be released through that means.

They better have sampled her hair this time! If so can’t they charge her with doing meth while Lucas was in care, based on her own admission?

We saw how well that worked last time. To say I am less than thrilled with the way Lucas' case and MH's case have been handled would be an absolute understatement. I will eat my hat if WPD comes back and proves me wrong.

You and I are on the same page. The PI and searchers need to STOP doing interviews!! They're releasing info that we were specifically told not to because it compromises the case. It scares me because there's SO much known behind the scenes and too many people have loose lips it seems.

I cannot comment on the homeless man's death other than to say he did not commit suicide. He was not involved in Lucas's death. Emily has ruined so many lives and his was just one of them. I pray that his family finds peace... he did not deserve to have his name dragged through the mud.

I'm going to stop there because I'm so angry I'm shaking.
*hugs* I feel utterly betrayed right now, so I can only imagine how you all feel. I'm wounded for you. It has to all work out. It just has to. Hopefully the interviews will stop, the leakage will desist, and people can regroup and get a solid plan of action that finds justice for Lucas and his whole family.

Thank you, @FindLucasAllen.

Everyone: There is to be NO further discussion of the young man mentioned in the Nancy Grace podcast. Our VI, FindLucasAllen, has confirmed that the young man is not involved in Lucas’ death.

You may discuss other parts of the podcast, but DO NOT discuss the young man AT ALL.

Bumping my post from earlier. You are all behaving :), but this is a fast moving thread and I want to make sure this warning isn't missed as it is very important.

My 2 cents...
Undeniable proof of injuries that Lucas sustained prior to the time when EG met JH were found at autopsy.
Postmortem radiographic studies specifically.
MOO
"Bennett said investigators would continue to follow up on newly-developed leads and await the results of forensic examinations."

DA: No charges today in Lucas Hernandez case, Glass released from jail

You think they'll find injuries they can verify are around 3+ years old? Especially when that's more than half his life? His body has grown and changed substantially in 3 years.

Last edited:
I know her family follows this thread. I won’t give my specific theory. But I believe law enforcement knows exactly what they are doing to obtain full justice. Charges dropped without prejudice can be reinstated at any time. She can be arrested at any time. Investigation is sometimes best served by freedom. What LE is doing is apparent.

I believe so. Are there any KS attorneys here? I don't know for sure what the requirements are or if there would be some other reason she would have been in the PD's office today.
A public defender is appointed for a case. If you like them, you can always hire them again on other matters. They are private attorneys. You’re not guaranteed the same PD if appointed one on a second charge after acquitted. If she was only in the attorney’s office for 20 minutes or so, I speculate she may have signed a fee agreement for future defense if necessary. She won the first time. Only my speculation though.

I don’t know if it’s fear , what if’s etc, but my gut is worried she may try suicide.
IMO she did not look pregnant today.
She may bolt or suicide or idk what at this point.
Just very sickening.
I’m getting the sense it wasn’t her parents who picked her up today, I wonder if they have abandoned their support of her?
I think she loves herself too much to go that route

I know her family follows this thread. I won’t give my specific theory. But I believe law enforcement knows exactly what they are doing to obtain full justice. Charges dropped without prejudice can be reinstated at any time. She can be arrested at any time. Investigation is sometimes best served by freedom. What LE is doing is apparent.

BBM: Her family follows here? We have not heard hide nor hair from them!

Hi Emily's family!

I'd sure be curious what your take is on this whole situation! I am sure you could become easily verified here and chime in! We are well moderated, so I know you would be well taken care of!

Something to consider!

Regards,

andalso

(In my opinion)

A public defender is appointed for a case. If you like them, you can always hire them again on other matters. They are private attorneys. You’re not guaranteed the same PD if appointed one on a second charge after acquitted. If she was only in the attorney’s office for 20 minutes or so, I speculate she may have signed a fee agreement for future defense if necessary. She won the first time. Only my speculation though.
Her previous attorney wasn’t one with the PD office her previous attorney is a private attorney that the county had contracted to use as a court appointed attorney on a rotating basis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61