Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they found injuries, too. I don't know why, but I feel like they are playing with her head. I hope it works. But, I agree, I think they know exactly how he died and they're just sitting on their hand until they have it all. I hope I hope I hope.
Or....they are playing with someone else's head by letting her go (making it look like she's made a deal by spilling the beans on someone else and by the PI all of a sudden becoming Chatty Cathy. I'm guessing someone is getting really nervous right now.

This.....I am hoping all this doesn't make national news tonight....Wichita has had enough sorrow..FLA..will keep on praying for the family...my love to you all!!
Cas, I respect your sentiment. I really do. But...I hope it does. Wichita is under a microscope right now but child abuse and neglect (abuse in it’s most common form) happens in every city, big and small all over the world. I think Wichita is strong enough to shoulder the burden and become the spark to ignite the fire.

I am going to point out the only way he had the information, that he had no right releasing, was from loose-lipped searchers.

I think it is because he is telling things everyone else has been told not to talk about. Also, I doubt he heard this information from the police and more likely heard it from one particular search group.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now that LE may have known what he was going to say. At least until I find out otherwise. I also think leaks have been happening since Lucas disappeared and they aren't just from one search group or even from just one person. Regardless, I think LE should be able to handle this situation if they have the evidence to charge EG.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now that LE may have known what he was going to say. At least until I find out otherwise. I also think leaks have been happening since Lucas disappeared and they aren't just from one search group or even from just one person. Regardless, I think LE should be able to handle this situation if they have the evidence to charge EG.

I am sorry. I didn't mean to imply one person.

I agree and posted bout the same upstream. I feel like he is talking because LE wants him to.

I've listened to it. I think Marshburn is fine in the interview. Also, he's not the only guest on the show so I'm not sure why he's getting all the hate from the public.

I feel some relief hearing that you think he was fine and therefore hasn't said anything that might jeopardize a murder trial. That was my biggest concern. I call it the CA hangover..the fear another child killer may go free.

That is exactly what I believe. I believe she was with the person who hid Lucas. & was forced to go along.
Maybe we will get the "real" story soon.
Everyday that passes, I am less and less confident that she was anything more than a witness to the crime.
MOO

Do you mind sharing what evidence that’s been made public brings you to this conclusion?

Even IF Marshburn is or has jeopardized the criminal case, and I'm not convinced he has, I will always be appreciative that he found Lucas and that Lucas does not have to lie in a dirty culvert for one more day or night and can be properly laid to rest. I want justice for Lucas just as everyone here does, but I'm grateful that Lucas was found. He endured so much pain in his short life and he deserves a proper burial. Whatever happens with EG, I'm trying to focus on the beauty of Lucas having existed in this world for a brief time and not being forever lost.

I feel some relief hearing that you think he was fine and therefore hasn't said anything that might jeopardize a murder trial. That was my biggest concern. I call it the CA hangover..the fear another child killer may go free.

Well, I'm not a lawyer, but I do think Marshburn is on reasonably good terms with LE. Until I find out otherwise, I'm going to assume he hasn't just gone rogue and tried to sabotage the case. He does not speak highly of EG in the podcast, to put it mildly, so I certainly don't think he's trying to protect her.

Wow......I'm just now listening to the podcast. Only 2 minutes to drop him? She didn't even stop to say goodbye or anything.......she didn't feel bad at all. Not that I expected her to....but hearing it like that. Wow. AND.......AND she tried to DENY they had found Lucas after they told her they did? She tried to tell him it wasn't the right place and it wasn't him AFTER they saw him. I....wow.

I am sorry. I didn't mean to imply one person.

Oh, I know. Don't apologize. I think there have been mistakes and leaks and I have some concerns about LE, but I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet on hoping that EG will pay for this heinous crime. LE often has to deal with leaks and unsavory witnesses in cases. It doesn't mean they won't be able to convict EG.

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm grateful that Marshburn did what LE was apparently unable or unwilling to do. He found Lucas. I think there have been people who have been (and possibly still are) looking for personal glory from this case, but I don't get that vibe from him at all. I followed the Kelli Bordeaux case and I never felt he looked for Kelli for personal gain, either. He's rough around the edges, given that he's not a trained PI. He's essentially a bounty hunter who discovered he's good at finding bodies that LE can't or won't look for. I don't see where he's jeopardizing the case, but that's just my opinion.
I'm glad Lucas was found too. At the end of the day, that is the most important thing here!!!

I respect you Im a grandma...I just know tempers are flaring and emotions are running so high....I do see your point completely....the whole thing is just breaking my heart..PS I am a person who hates conflict,but also believe that there is a time and place for everything...maybe the spark needs to catch fire..just happy to know I have all the WS family here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61