Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is. I want more for Jamie and her family because I want EG punished to the fullest extent of the law. But I cannot imagine what Jamie and her family went through not knowing where Lucas was. I always think of Kenia Monge's father when Kenia was kidnapped and killed by Travis Forbes and LE asked if her family wanted the death penalty for Travis Forbes or if they wanted Kenia's body found and the family chose not to pursue the death penalty in exchange for Forbes leading LE to the body. I would never judge a family who made a different choice, but I understood why they chose to have their daughter back. Kenia's father and mother could not continue to live on this earth without having their daughter found even if it meant that her murderer would get to live.

@liltexans You have made some very good points...makes me wonder if LE did want/okay David to release some of these details. As LE themselves initiated about him...he is not bound by the same laws they are.

I think what he said was so shocking....not entirely unexpected...but yet still shocking to hear in such detail, that perhaps we are misdirecting our anger towards him.

He did exactly what he was expected to do, find Lucas!

I am still, yet, confounded by the fact that Emily was released after hearing all DM said about what went down.

Hmmm.....so DM says he thinks EG had no help at all. I'm kind of confused on some things he said, though. I'm missing something or at least misunderstanding him.

Thats my problem he confuses me big time feel like he is spelling it out but I am missing something because the pieces don't fit together.

I was told by my lawyer that in Kansas only one party had to know about the recording. So the person knowing they were recording which was the PI . That makes it legal and can be used in court. I’m only familiar with this because I thought it wasn’t legal until I had to have evindece in a case. Everything recorded was able to be legally used in court.
This is correct for most states. Although, there are some ways an attorney could get it thrown out still, but in general, yes.

‘I went in his room and he was dead’: PI who found Lucas Hernandez says ‘cold’ Emily Glass described how missing boy died before hiding remains [EXCLUSIVE]

Sounds like Emily doesn't have a soul, and isn't one bit sorry about Lucas. I can't believe that Jon was going to take her back. I wonder if he still is going to welcome her home or where Emily is staying during her release. Emily admitted to smoking meth while taking care of the children. This whole case is a fracking mess. If Emily doesn't get charged with murder or something, she is going to have to go into hiding like Casey Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmb9201