Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bless her. She's right. LE has this.

EG has confessed to using meth when she was with the children. One thing I know about working with criminals who use meth is that their sex drive goes through the roof. It makes me wonder if EG had random users around when JH was out of town. Not that I think anyone but EG killed Lucas but she doesn't seem to have many close friends and I wonder if she picked up random guys to use with and then, ehem, satisfy the urges that come with meth?
EG already admitted to using meth while caring for the kids. Imo, EG was coming down from tweaking & totally raged out on Lucas. Meth users generally have anger issues. They are easily pushed over the edge because of lower levels of dopamine when coming down. You literally become psychotic.

Thank you, @ima.grandma for transcribing!!

Glass: 'I did Lucas so wrong', podcast reveals new details in Lucas Hernandez' case
The day Emily Glass is released from jail, new details are revealed about how she led a private investigator to the body of five-year-old Lucas Hernandez.

In a podcast on "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace," private investigator David Marshburn said he met Emily Glass at her aunt's home. He said her demeanor was "cold and callous", she was wearing sunglasses, she kept her arms crossed and only responded to his questions with short answers.

Marshburn said it was only after he told Glass that police would come after her in seven months once Lucas' death certificate was issued, that she showed any bit of emotion.

Marshburn said he told Emily, "I know you did it. I'm here. I can help you."

Marshburn said the following day he went to pick up Emily. He said almost immediately she told him, "I went in his room and he was dead."

Marshburn said it took them about four hours to search for Lucas on Thursday, May 24. He said Glass gave up bits and pieces of information but nothing specific. He said he got upset and told Glass that they would search every bridge in the area until Lucas' body was found.

The first bridge Marshburn stopped at - near SE 96th and Woodlawn - is where he found Lucas.

"I pull up, I get out, the very first bridge I get too, I lay down on the ground, and I peak my head underneath, and there I see the top of Lucas' head," Marshburn told Grace. "And then I see all these branches all on top, and I'm like, I hope this is what I think it is so it'll be over. I get up and I go down to the bridge and already, the crime scene's washed away. There's nothing there except for him and what's near him and on top of him and all."

Marshburn said initially, Emily said the body wasn't Lucas. He said his partner confirmed it to be the missing boy, and he told Emily it was him.

"Finally, I told her, I said, 'Emily, it's him.' Alright. Nothing. No crying. No nothing.," Marshburn told Grace.

Marshburn said he recorded Emily saying, "I did Lucas so wrong" in response to finding the boy. The recording is played twice throughout the podcast which teases to an entire interview Marshburn had with Emily on the day Lucas was found.

Marshburn said his first call was to police. His second was to Jonathan Hernandez, Lucas' father, who broke down over the phone.

"the crime scene's washed away. There's nothing there except for him and what's near him and on top of him and all."

Probably an accent/dialect difference BUT when I think "crime scene" it's where the initial crime occured...not necessarily where the body was hidden (yes I understand that's a crime scene too...I would just not use the phrase in that manner).

The way this is said/written comes off as if it happened THERE.

MOO

I love WS. It's based on fact and I feel a special connection to all of you. I will, however, admit that visited one of the sites that shall not be named and blew my fuse! Made me feel a little better. Love and hugs to all who love Lucas. Now I'm off to have one more drink and pray for justice.

EG already admitted to using meth while caring for the kids. Imo, EG was coming down from tweaking & totally raged out on Lucas. Meth users generally have anger issues. They are easily pushed over the edge because of lower levels of dopamine when coming down. You literally become psychotic.

Yes. And evidently you can admit all kinds if crap in KS and not be charged. I think I'll put myself in timeout.

Wow. Listened to the podcast. Sounds like it was obvious to the PI how Lucas died and plenty of tissue left. I know they're waiting for toxicology also but obviously they already can see harm to him. Charges can't come too fast.

What does “without prejudice “ mean though?
released without prejudice means the prosecutor can refile the obstruction charge or even file a different but related charge.
If she had been released with prejudice it would be bad, no charges related to the case could be brought. It is like saying ‘case closed’
I’ve actually never seen it put that way- usually it is seen with a dismissal of a case, dismissed with or without prejudice. When it gets to that point it means the same- dismissed with prejudice means those charges cannot be brought again, like with a not guilty verdict

I just feel like we are missing something. I know I won’t sleep tonight. When everyone is else in bed tonight . I’m goi g to listen to podcast again and go back and read again

I think Marshburn was more restrained in the podcast than some are giving him credit for. I noticed a few times that he sort of stopped himself short as if there was more to the statement he was making, but he was protecting the information. I think he’s savvy enough to know what not to say.

RE: Nancy Grace "interview"

Pretty sure I read both that the PI said Lucas wasn't in anything AND that he was "mummified". He was found in a culvert with about 2inches of water in it.

How is both of those things possible?
If I remember right,I thought DM said that after LH was killed,there was a very cold spell(freezing) spell which helped to preserve some of the body.....(it helped with the mummification)

Yes. And evidently you can admit all kinds if crap in KS and not be charged. I think I'll put myself in timeout.
Yes, i have no words for what happened today. She must have a gold lined you know what. I mean what more will it take for this loser to get slammed. I have to believe that Lucas & the angels are meeting now & have very big plans for her.

News media is outside the county detention facility with cameras. They appear to expect her release but they are somewhat confused about substantiation for that information.
Sitting in a rinky dink airport om Ambergris Cay, Belize and Im about to lose my ****! This is a nightmare or cruel joke right? What an insult to Lucas & his family. She LEAD them to his BODY!!!!!! G-D it!!!
Wish I was there with you. We could cuss together in Belize. Over Belikins
You better Belize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members