Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did EG even know about the culvert? Was this premeditated, or was she driving around until she stumbled upon it?
Because it's location looks to be in a rural area, and not many people take random drives in the country. And, take mental notes of a culvert being around, unless they were planning a murder. I highly doubt that Lucas had died in his sleep unless he died from internal injuries. I think EG was high on meth and did some whacked out meth head thing. Do people hallucinate while high on meth? My brother-in-law is a meth head, but I never asked the full details about his experiences. I just know that when he is high, he isn't very nice of a person.

I believe EG lived previously in Andover, had familiarity with the El Dorado area, and may have lived in Butler County. I didn't look up Butler County on the map, so I don't know where that is. But I wonder if those country areas might be places to go for a cheap picnic or to pick berries? If she was familiar with the area, then she'd know about the stream and from that she'd be able to figure out that the stream goes under the road, so there's either a bridge or a culvert there. But I don't know if I'd be thinking clearly enough to figure that out if I was out looking for a place to hide a body.

I agree 100%.
I am not even going to try and figure that one out.
I gotta ask.
What was the issue with the first PI?
JH seems really comfortable with DM.
I am more than a little "miffed" that I haven't seen any report about justice for Lucas from his father!
I guess the words of Somer Thompson's mother have forever been burned in my memory.
Everyone experiences a loss of a child differently, but this woman, was on a mission!
I don't think there was an issue with the first PI, but he charged somewhere in the neighborhood of $25k, and this one comes for just the cost of travel, lodging, and food. JH didn't have $25k for the first one.

i have listened to the NG podcast once and plan to listen again as i did feel it was a very helpful source for gathering the PIs perspective, whom has proven to be useful in not only finding Lucas but talking to EG (regardless of our personal opinions about sharing to much vs strategic media releases).

however, one thing i am making note of is regardless of how great the PI is, that doesnt mean EG told him the entire truth. for ex, if she could feel the walls closing in as they came closer to Lucas' body throughout their extensive drive, she may now be saying she found him passed Sat morning in his sleep and panicked. that version paints her MUCH BETTER than one option a lot of us originally speculated, which is that he died directly from a beating Friday evening. she may be trying to manipulate her timeline now that the body is found in hopes of painting herself in the best light possible that garners sympathy and crossing her fingers COD wont be determined.

i am not yet going to entirely rule out our original timeline of Friday evening and i am not going to discredit her new timeline of Saturday morning - or anything in between. while we have the same unfortunate outcome of losing Lucas, keeping our minds open to both timelines may allow us to find better justice for Lucas if we can find more truth by narrowing down did she have help (and when), did she call someone(s) (and when), who/where/how she got drugs on friday and/or saturday, where was MH, how long the landlord stayed friday, etc.

BBM.

I got the feeling that is exactly what Marshburn was saying. In one place he said what she told him. But in another place he was asked what he thought happened and he started saying he thought that she was taking out her anger/resentment on Lucas.

One thing we might go back to considering is the clothing EG said that Lucas was wearing "when he disappeared". She was insistent and explanatory about the pullup, but she had the pullup with daytime clothing, not pyjamas. How does that fit with finding him in bed in the morning, already passed? Why would she have put him to bed in his daytime clothes? Is she claiming to have reclothed the body before going out to hide it?

Something else Marshburn said was that what EG described of when she allegedly found Lucas deceased in his bed was that her description did not fit with what she was saying. I interpreted that to mean that her description of Lucas' appearance did not fit in some way dying a peaceful death during the night? I don't know enough about that subject to know how one could tell the difference, but that's what he seemed to be implying? Maybe one of our verified med people can help with that?

is there a source or previous thread # for the two people/did i miss something? ive followed pretty closely and am not sure what you are referring to. only asking bc if JH was handing out house keys (which to be fair, on its own doesnt alarm me, i think most of my extended family have house keys to my parents house and we never lock it), but EG could easily claim someone else caused harmed to Lucas which is why this jumped out at me...
I was wondering the same thing. I am gonna need a hint about these two people... :confused:

I believe EG lived previously in Andover, had familiarity with the El Dorado area, and may have lived in Butler County. I didn't look up Butler County on the map, so I don't know where that is. But I wonder if those country areas might be places to go for a cheap picnic or to pick berries? If she was familiar with the area, then she'd know about the stream and from that she'd be able to figure out that the stream goes under the road, so there's either a bridge or a culvert there. But I don't know if I'd be thinking clearly enough to figure that out if I was out looking for a place to hide a body.
I don't think it was a "stream." I think it's a culvert that is dry, but is in place under the road because when there is the occasional downpour, it stops the road from flooding.

And a bully that found someone unable to fight back.
Very clever of DM to convince EG that her charge would be concealing a body which is less time to serve than murder.
IMO

DM said he has many tactics and that is one~ she hugged him also.. was JH with them? I didn't get that part, because at one point DM says he told JH to go back to the truck??

I don't think it was a "stream." I think it's a culvert that is dry, but is in place under the road because when there is the occasional downpour, it stops the road from flooding.

It looked like it had the appearance of a 'stream' on G maps? Even if it only forms in very wet weather it looked stream-like?

When the TV camera on the helicopter/drone panned over the area there's a barn. It's something I was looking for when I was looking on maps for a potential spot, because one of EG's art pieces included a building like that. It's pure conjecture but that building might have stood out to her, but that wouldn't explain how she knew/worked out the culvert/bridge spot.

I imagine it would be quite strained. JO appears to be so sweet but grief has a lot of stages and she is travelling a tragic road.
The relationships all around JH are going to be strained - his family, JO family and EG family.
Did JH also lose custodial rights for MH ? I wonder if EG family try for custody.

I’m positive I read somewhere that Emily’s sister has applied to adopt MH—I’ll search for that link.

It looked like it had the appearance of a 'stream' on G maps? Even if it only forms in very wet weather it looked stream-like?

When the TV camera on the helicopter/drone panned over the area there's a barn. It's something I was looking for when I was looking on maps for a potential spot, because one of EG's art pieces included a building like that. It's pure conjecture but that building might have stood out to her, but that wouldn't explain how she knew/worked out the culvert/bridge spot.

There's also a photo of a stream pinned to her "art" board on Pinterest. I don't think it means anything, but it caught my attention after looking at her pins again.

Emily Glass (emilyaglass)

whew-smiley.gif

Just finished catching up the last 700 + posts!! You guys are fast....

So sorry to hear about her release, but I loved JO's comments....

Her time SHALL come!

ima.grandma = I was just thinking of asking niner for some bourbon to go with my coke.

Here ya go!
pouring-whiskey.gif

raeann = Yes, it is likely to be scheduled for a status hearing at about 3 to 4 month intervals. The intervening time is to allow any contesting parties time to follow through with whatever the case plan has specified for them to accomplish.

The CINC hearing was on 4/17/18, if anyone wants to know.

Andalso = I wish I had the roller coaster emoji from the old WS right now!!
I feel like this ride isn't ending anytime soon.

ezgif.com-crop-1.gif

rose-smiley.gif
Justice is coming Lucas!!

Robin Taylor, Lucas’ maternal grandmother, said she was told unofficially Thursday night that her grandson’s body had been found in Harvey County, possibly near 96th Street and Oliver Road. She said her daughter, Lucas’ mother, received word of the development from news alerts on her phone.
Gay said the body was under a bridge in such a way that it would not have been visible from the street.

There is pasture and a wheat field along one side of the road. Tall grass and weeds are in the ditches, and the area around the bridge is wooded, with a little water in a creek, the sheriff said. The closest house is about a quarter of a mile from the bridge.
Medlam, who went to the scene of where the remains were found, said they were in shallow water near a small culvert bridge near a tree row along a dirt or gravel road.
Lucas' body reportedly found; stepmom booked into jail late Thursday

If LE did bring cadaver dogs in and they did not hit on Lucas bed and she is saying she found him dead in bed could that be a problem when it comes to trial? What keeps running through my head is prosecutor did not have enough evidence to file charges yet if they don't have evidence to match her story and she says she was pressured by the PI would it make her "confession" not hold as much weight?

If the police have surveillance video of a crime, and they show it on the news, to ID someone, that is not a problem when it comes to the trial.

But if this the defendant spoke to the PI about the crime, and about her finding a dead child, and then hiding him under a bridge, and gave info leading him to the body----that makes him an important trial witness.

One thing that happens with witnesses who are about to testify---they are grilled by the defense about their relationship to the suspect and their motives. If a witness sells a story to National Enquirer, for example---they lose all credibility.

So I worry that this future witness might go not too many tv shows, and do too many press interviews, and taint some of his credibility if he looks like someone with ulterior motives.

If he hands over this tape to Nancy Grace, where the defendant gives him all of that private, secret info about the death of poor Lucas, will it make him look less reliable/credible/professional?

Anyone involved at any level in an active investigation should avoid Nancy Grace like the plague.

IMO

DM said he has many tactics and that is one~ she hugged him also.. was JH with them? I didn't get that part, because at one point DM says he told JH to go back to the truck??

Probably requires another listen from me as my sound was a bit distorted. I think it was just EG and DM and the woman that works with DM. IMO

I believe he asked JH to leave the room when she was talking. He wasn't with them when they went driving. JH had gone back to work and DM called him to tell him they had found what they believed was Lucas.

Wichita police presented their case involving Lucas' death to the District Attorney's Office Wednesday morning.
The DA decided no to move forward with charges at this time. Why???????? I can see they might not be ready yet for murder charges, but why not the charges she was arrested for, Obstruction and interference?

Far reaching they had one shot at her, should have drug tested her first thing. If I were an attorney about the time she was charged for obstruction then perhaps murder, I’d be filing a civil right suit crying all the way to the Supreme Court if a violation and ask for a stay on all state matters. That my friends could take years and cost the state of Kansas millions of dollars. To top it all off she possibly be bonded out for all those decades.

Imopinion
The DA IS WALKING A VERY VERY FINE LINE and when everything is in order he’ll give it a big GO. And they will.

Justice is on the way

Last edited:
Groups continue search efforts for Lucas Hernandez
A group called The Lucas Warriors gathered in Derby to go over their searches. They started at 7:30 in the morning.

They covered the ground across from Chishom Park as well as near Chisholm Lake. But a tip led them to another location which they are not sharing at this time.

"We have a lady with her cadaver dogs that came down to spend the day with us to help out," said Julie LaForce. "So we're going to bring her out to this tip and we're going to see if this tip pans out."

One of the searchers says they got an article of Lucas' clothing from his father so that the dogs could pick up his scent.

I just hope she wasn't starving him on top of everything else. I think I'll head over to "I need a break" thread. I finished little Aliayah threads about a month ago. It's one thing to click on a thread and read a couple posts, quite another to read the whole she-bang front start to finish. Mind numbing - I think I'll go hang out with the horses.

Who is Aliayah? Can you share a link to her first thread? I’d like to go read!
Welcome here to Lucas’ thread and unfortunately I think it’s entirely possible she was starving him. Unfortunately I went through a period of starvation when my child was little because I just didn’t have enough food for both of us to eat, so she ate first. It was so indescribable the pain of extreme hunger, my stomach hurt and growled and I became incredibly exhausted in just a couple of days. My heart breaks for this little guy, to be little and not understand why your tummy aches and why YOU can’t eat but EG and baby sister get to eat. Breaks my heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876