Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Community remembers Lucas Hernandez
Searches who have become close to the Hernandez family said Lucas' father learned of Lucas' discovery while he was away for work.

Dusti McElwain said Jonathan Hernandez was devastated and upset, yet grateful for the support.

"He would like to say thank you to everybody who has done their time on searching, fundraisers, and anything everyone has done for Lucas. And, he wants it to continue, until we lay our sweet boy to rest, " said McElwain.

KAKE News has reached out to family members who said they did not want to comment.

Lucas' maternal grandmother, Robin Taylor, wrote on Facebook this morning, "Gramma loves you, Bubba."

Personal note
God bless you Gramma Robin. I’m crying with you.
I love you.

^^^Who is DMcE? Family?

I lean towards her never having been pregnant during this time. My second choice would be "or something". She was out free for a bit after her acquittal.

Either way, I don't think the pregnancy is real.

I agree. I suspect EG told JH she was pregnant in order to keep him sympathetic to her and on her side. IF she was pregnant at all, she may have aborted the pregnancy as soon as she got out of jail and then claimed to JH she was having a miscarriage-- that would lead to MORE sympathy/attention from JH and keep him under her thumb longer. IIRC, the info about EG being pregnant came to us through who had gotten the info from JH. But if it was all a mind game EG was playing on JH, then the pregnancy could be a complete lie or she may have used for sympathy from the beginning. JMO.

He’s my son too, you know. I may not have given birth to him, but he's my baby boy … I take care of him every day, you know, ehm, I ? ah… this is very painful that this is happening at a time like this, right now.

Anyone care to take a stab at what the “at a time like this” means?
She finally moved up in the world and had a cute little house with a white picket fence?

I've often wondered- she wasn't working, she admits to being on drugs. Jonathan's job I sincerely doubt could pay for everything- rent, car expenses/insurance (she had a nice vehicle there, didn't she?), food, clothing, utilities, drugs. Yet, she couldn't afford her monthly child support payment for her sons- Jonathan said after everything else was paid for, if there was any money left over, he would send it to their father. How and where did she find the money for her drugs?

Last edited:
Not as nearly so embarrassing as EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE knowing your dirtiest deeds.

If I'd had to guess. That is.

Well, that's pretty much a given, n'est-ce pas? ;)

Failed - and actually kind of funny - editorial skills in an online newspaper article hardly compare in any way to the failed life skills of EG, so maybe I'm just missing why the two embarrassments are conflated here?

Granted, I believe all of us would be mortified if our secrets were splashed around the world for everyone to read. Then again, our (caring WSers) secrets don't run along the depths of abuse, murder and concealment of kids.

You have such well-considered and insightful posts, tnith, and I wonder whether you think EG truly feels embarrassed that she's been exposed? Now that EG's been laid low, were her real tears of self-pity just the beginning of reality for her?

Given her stone faced demeanor, I'm fascinated as to whether she's capable of embarrassment as we define it for ourselves? Do sociopaths care what the public/others think of them? I'm not familiar with their behaviors, so am honestly curious, knowing that many here are 'students' of psychology.

Community remembers Lucas Hernandez
Searches who have become close to the Hernandez family said Lucas' father learned of Lucas' discovery while he was away for work.

Dusti McElwain said Jonathan Hernandez was devastated and upset, yet grateful for the support.

"He would like to say thank you to everybody who has done their time on searching, fundraisers, and anything everyone has done for Lucas. And, he wants it to continue, until we lay our sweet boy to rest, " said McElwain.

KAKE News has reached out to family members who said they did not want to comment.

Lucas' maternal grandmother, Robin Taylor, wrote on Facebook this morning, "Gramma loves you, Bubba."

Personal note
God bless you Gramma Robin. I’m crying with you.
I love you.
Just seeing Dustie's name makes me want to hurl or throw something again. gggggrrrrrr

is there a source or previous thread # for the two people/did i miss something? ive followed pretty closely and am not sure what you are referring to. only asking bc if JH was handing out house keys (which to be fair, on its own doesnt alarm me, i think most of my extended family have house keys to my parents house and we never lock it), but EG could easily claim someone else caused harmed to Lucas which is why this jumped out at me...
The handing of the keys is from SM and two people who claimed he asked them to watch the house while he went back to work after EG was arrested in Feb. And I think that’s all that can be said here. If that much can be.

The one who set up the super sketchy . I don't trust her.
Light is starting to come through the blinds. Sunshine always brightens the day and refreshes the mind. It takes awhile to get the puzzle done. But you always start with the edges. I think I just got most of the outlying pieces together. Now if I can just find my glasses and start going through some of the previous (outstanding) threads. All the pieces are contained within. Begin with fresh eyes.

In the podcast does DM say he got information about phone pings from searches ? So they knew a rough 7 miles radius and the fact the car stopped for 2 minutes on the Saturday. Can I ask and this is a serious question as I know nothing of getting ping info - how would the searches know that information ? Why would LE share that ? I also still wonder whether this happened the Friday night and Saturday was a drive by check ? A scattered head checking in daylight.
LE Probably shared it so searchers wiuld mosr efficiently use their effort to search in the most likely area. And I can’t say for certain who shared that info. It could have come from an ex brother in laws second cousin who knows a friend at WPD. we just don’t have info that I’ve read.

LE Probably shared it so searchers wiuld mosr efficiently use their effort to search in the most likely area. And I can’t say for certain who shared that info. It could have come from an ex brother in laws second cousin who knows a friend at WPD. we just don’t have info that I’ve read.
Sorry. My fingers are not making it to certain letters today. I’ll type slower.

Thanks for jumping on. I worked for a house speaker reviewing hundreds if not thousands of pieces of legislation. The best most informative discussions (arguments) I ever had over 27 years were with attorneys.

One in particular lasted 5 days over the words MAY vs SHALL. today I can’t recall which word I needed in the 70 million dollar appropriation but I won. The appropriation passed but locals got together and passed municipal regs to stop it. So all that effort for nothing.

I hereby nominate you for sainthood! I never would have made it through years of reviewing legislative drafts. Never mind that your work was for naught in the end. Double sainthood!

SHALL is the word of enforcement, as you know all too well; there is no 'maybe' about it. The one thing I tell all of my friends when they are signing a contract for anything is to look carefully for this one word in the boilerplate. Because it will be used against them.

I am not sure if this has been mentioned so I will just post a brief reply regarding the basic reasoning most likely relating to this....as soon as ANY charge is filed, EG will either hire or be appointed an attorney. That attorney can then do a number of things: 1 is to move for a speedy trial as is their right to do so, the other and far more detrimental thing is that as soon as ANY charge is filed the discovery process begins and the attorney would rightfully demand access to all information that LE has regarding the case. At this point, it is in the best interest of LE to keep that information protected as they wait for the final autopsy and lab results, and allow the coroner's office to consult experts in various fields as needed for further opinions. The law regarding only holding a person in custody for 48 to 72 hours before charges does not allow the kind of time needed for modern detailed forensic examinations to be completed. Just because charges were chosen not to be filed NOW certainly means nothing about them being filed in the near future.

IMO

What is the time rule for discover in criminal matters in Kansas.

I need some guidance as to rules...if it wasn’t in mainstream media, but was posted ‘elsewhere’ by the original source, is it allowed? Because that’s where this whole saga came to light. Help? I don’t want to go to WS jail!? ;)

I'm not sure what information you're referencing, but nothing from FB is allowed here. It's considered rumor. If our VI, FindLucasAllen, wishes to provide information that is not in MSM, that is fine. FindLucasAllen does not need to provide links to support statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee