Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you hit those rough times, but you obviously did the right thing for your kiddo and came out stronger on the other end because of it.

I don't know how to post a link, but I'm certain the case referred to is Aliayah Lunsford. If you search WS for it, you'll find it. It'll break your heart. Poor little baby. So many pictures of her looking unhappy and haunted. I find myself reading and following these awful cases I think because I feel like these kids weren't heard during their lives and I need to "listen". It's stomach-ache inducing though. As a mom, it hurts to read. Thanks for giving your all to your own little one!

I remember when I was very young (married to an idiot, btw) and my baby had sensitive skin. She needed to have the most expensive diapers at the store on base (back then it was Huggies Supreme lol). There were a few times I ate PBJ out of a bowl because I had no money for bread (see above - "idiot" husband) but my baby had those brand name diapers so her little bum would be ok!
Yep, we are much better off now, but that’s what moms do. Our children eat first, or their needs happen before our own. People who hurt children clearly are missing that important instinct!

Why did the DA make the statement that EG would not be charged in Lucas’s death but fail to mention that EG was going to be released from jail? Did he just not want to take questions about the matter? It seems to me like he should have mentioned that minor detail when he made the announcement rather than letting everyone find out a few hours later from various news sources.....JMO
If I had to guess
1) it’s apparent in his mind, no charges filed = no jail, so she’ll have to be released for now
And 2) if he spells it out he will have to spend more time out in the hallway with questions he said he wasn’t taking being fried his way, rather than working the multitude of cases he has going on not the least of which is the murder trial that began yesterday. But that’s just my guess

This is all I can add for now:

A: I’m caught up
B: JH told the PI that EG is an open book and she would not be found guilty....
C: I’m going to not say anything else about JH because I really like it here.
D: JUSTICE FOR LUCAS!!!!!!!

With B, he was referring to the CE. He thought EG would be not guilty and be out of jail when DM got there.

I truly appreciate Mr. Marshburn and I'm so grateful that he brought Lucas home. It's been a rollercoaster the last couple of days with so much information being released. While I do feel genuine anger (at no one in particular... the universe?) about one particular detail now being out there, I've calmed down about the rest. I can't control it so I have to just let it go. I don't agree with it, but I understand what he's doing.
Thank you for still being here. I am usually posting hours later and have not had a chance to quote you to say my full heart is with you all.
I have been through grief, and still feel it and my full empathy is with you all for long road ahead.

I'm also curious....I hope they aren't giving her false hope and I hope they really are going to make sure EG goes down.
So did LE explain to JO before EG release, what was happening and why? She seems very confident with WPD so I’m hoping it’s because they are communicating well with her. Also any idea is EG is still with JH?
Bethany, I don’t know how you do it, but I imagine you just have to do it so you do. My prayers include you and your family every night. I pray with my husband in agreement that you find peace that surpasses all understanding thank you for all you do here with us, we all appreciate you!

Why did the DA make the statement that EG would not be charged in Lucas’s death but fail to mention that EG was going to be released from jail? Did he just not want to take questions about the matter? It seems to me like he should have mentioned that minor detail when he made the announcement rather than letting everyone find out a few hours later from various news sources.....JMO
I think you just answered your own question- think about it, there was a huge outrage when people found out she was being released. By him not saying anything about it at that time, it gave Emily a chance to get out of there before a lynch mob formed. Had he announced it then, they'd probably need cops from several areas there to deal with the crowd of angry people who would have been there, had they knew earlier. There was people there when she did get out, luckily for the cops, it wasn't that many.

Not sure if anyone caught onto it but I did. It seems like they may already know the cause of death with Lucas. In the podcast they were talking about medical records and without being asked at around 34:50 PB(Kim) says "I won't get into the autopsy yet but it will be interesting to see what comes out of that." I'm wondering if family knows what happened to him but nothing is being released because of LE waiting on the toxicology reports to see if that tells them anything too. This along with Jamie's statement makes it seem like they know the cause. Does anyone else get that feeling?
I do, but I am not so sure that the family already knows just yet. Loose lips sink ships, and sometimes, even amongst loved ones, they tell the wrong person they think they can trust, and well, you know what happens after that.

I think you just answered your own question- think about it, there was a huge outrage when people found out she was being released. By him not saying anything about it at that time, it gave Emily a chance to get out of there before a lynch mob formed. Had he announced it then, they'd probably need cops from several areas there to deal with the crowd of angry people who would have been there, had they knew earlier. There was people there when she did get out, luckily for the cops, it wasn't that many.
That's probably why she was crying......she was scared to death of someone getting their hands on her between the building and her ride. She knows how people feel about her.

You’re right. Had I known in advance, and if I had the $$$ for airfare, I would have caught the first plane available from Spokane to Wichita and would have been standing outside the jail holding a pitchfork!!!

Sorry you experienced what you did with your own mother. I too think JH just went head over heals and just couldn't see her any other way than thru his rose colored glasses. I also think he's waking up. After all, he knows she had another man over and that she led the PI to the body because she put him there. He has a lot to accept here because he was living a lie.
When you mentioned JH looking through rose colored glasses it reminded me of something my 22-year-old says that fits so perfectly......
When you look at things through rose colored glasses, all red flags appear to just be flags.

We just learned about EG having a “random” man over at her house. (I say that because I have no clue if this was a one time thing or not)

I wonder how long JH has known about this encounter? LE has known about the other guy at least since mid-April... I don’t know when JH was filled in on the details, but apparently EG walks on water in his world. Massive eye roll.

I’m going to go looking for it...but the way I remember the article is that Jonathan told Marshburn that he, himself, was an open book, not Emily. I’m wrong a lot though.

I remember the same. JH said he was an open book and DM said he would come talk to him and EG. He asked if he thought EG would be found guilty or not guilty of the CE, so he wouldn't have to talk to her in jail. JH thought she'd be found not guilty and she would be home. And he was, unfortunately, right.

We just learned about EG having a “random” man over at her house. (I say that because I have no clue if this was a one time thing or not)

I wonder how long JH has known about this encounter? LE has known about the other guy at least since mid-April... I don’t know when JH was filled in on the details, but apparently EG walks on water in his world. Massive eye roll.
1+1+1+1+1= DNA please.

You’re right. Had I known in advance, and if I had the $$$ for airfare, I would have caught the first plane available from Spokane to Wichita and would have been standing outside the jail holding a pitchfork!!!
I have to admit,I cheered when I heard the chant" Lucas strong" or was it "Justice for Lucas" not sure,but she heard it!

Emily G., and those of you reading on behalf of EG, this is why I desperately want Justice for precious little boy Lucas.

(IMHO....... and Thank you for In Memory of Lucas video).

Omg my heart. All those images are precious but when he’s stroking the baby’s head and he hugs it, oh my. What a sweet, precious boy he is. And now I’m thinking of MH and how confused she must be at all this. She’s lost all her family now, and I can’t imagine she’s not hurting too. Bless them.

I do, but I am not so sure that the family already knows just yet. Loose lips sink ships, and sometimes, even amongst loved ones, they tell the wrong person they think they can trust, and well, you know what happens after that.
I just want to add- I am not judging all families. Just a little personal experience in my own family- no matter how many times we tried to keep things from a certain person in our family, somehow, they would find out. So, it's best not to tell much until it won't be a big deal anymore, know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper