Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone enlighten me on the unknown man who spent the night with EG? In my reading, I totally missed this piece of news. TIA.

Just my thoughts, perhaps this pregnancy isn’t by JH as I don’t imagine this was the first time EG had a male at her house. Remember, Lucas went to school during the day so she was home free with no one to tell on her.

Emily: I don't know exactly where it's at. I just know it's in Kechi.

Emily: I'm such a piece of (explicit). I'm a piece of (explicit). I can't do jail, I can't.

I don’t know if I’m doing this reply correctly or not. If not, I apologize. I stumbled across Websleuths during the Zahra Baker case, and thought I’d check here for more info on this case because this news is just so unreal. I’m from close to Wichita, so I’ve know of the case about this poor baby boy form local news and billboards, etc. It is overwhelmingly sad and incomprehensible to me. Each time I see his sweet little face, I can’t help but feel sick thinking about how his life should have been so much better. So, with that, it’s striking to me that EG says, “ I don’t know exactly where IT’s at.” I don’t know why, but that she would refer to his little baby body as “it” instead of “he” just makes me even more sad for him. I just think it shows even more that she didn’t care about him and only saw him as an object.
so. sad.

'I did Lucas so wrong': Nancy Grace podcast airs more audio from Emily Glass
[/QUOTE]

Ah, you caught that as well. I am completely stunned by his comment. What in God's name is causing him to stand by her and trust her so completely, even when she told the PI that she found him dead in bed and brought him there- she even described how she faced Lucas' head against the culvert, and the PI said that was exactly as he found him.

Why can't he face the fact that she did this, why isn't he angry, disgusted, and horrified by what she did? Does she really have something God awful on him (besides the charge against her son) that he is afraid to turn against her?

As a person who grew up in a personality disordered family, including extended, I completely relate to JH's comment about Emily. I've said this so many times myself. I have had a parent say and do things that most people could never imagine saying or doing to a child, let alone their own. When your trust is repeatedly violated from within the core of the family unit the effect is all-encompasing, everything revolves around it. I do not think his statement neccesarily means he is defending her.

Last edited:
Do you think Emily is sitting around watching the tv news and talking on her phone? Or is she crying in misery over poor Lucas? I’m thinking “Candy Crush”
Oh I believe she is all over the internet reading and listening to the NG podcast. I wouldn't put it past her to start plotting something sinister. You better believe she is angry- she is feeling betrayed right now by the PI and his assistant who she thought really cared about her, so much so, that she spilled her guts out about where Lucas was and other things. Not to mention, she has family and friends reading and listening here and elsewhere. If she isn't planning to run, then she's scheming up more lies and accusations against others. I wouldn't trust her to be calm and reasonable right now, it's kind of frightening that she is out and about.

When (I refuse to say ‘if’) EG goes to prison, you just know she’s going to be on those prison dating sites or pen pal services. It’ll probably be the first thing she does.
Or giving autographs by mail for money on her books.

Personal trivia: I have a small drawing of a character made by Charles Manson with his signature. Compliments of a former co-worker.

Oh I believe she is all over the internet reading and listening to the NG podcast. I wouldn't put it past her to start plotting something sinister. You better believe she is angry- she is feeling betrayed right now by the PI and his assistant who she thought really cared about her, so much so, that she spilled her guts out about where Lucas was and other things. Not to mention, she has family and friends reading and listening here and elsewhere. If she isn't planning to run, then she's scheming up more lies and accusations against others. I wouldn't trust her to be calm and reasonable right now, it's kind of frightening that she is out and about.

It's definitely frightening that she's out and about, but if she loses her temper again and commits another felony, she and her trash bag might have to stay in a cage forever beginning sooner than expected.

As a person who grew up in a personality disordered family, including extended, I completely relate to JH's comment about Emily. I've said this so many times myself. I have had a parent say and do things that most people could never imagine saying or doing to a child, let alone their own. When your trust is repeatedly violated from within the core of the family unit the effect is all-encompasing, everything revolves around it. I do not think his statement neccesarily means he is defending her.

Are you saying that you think JH has a personality disorder? Or that he was raised by someone who has a personality disorder? Sorry, I'm just trying to understand. I don't see obvious signs of mental illness such as a personality disorder in JH or his statements, but I'm not a shrink.

Its’s a love/hate relationship with equal balance.

BBM
Whose to say that EG was betrayed by anyone but her own tongue? Is there another setting on the fembot besides rage or alligator tears?

All she had to do was listen to her better advise over this entire last decade, but nooo. Too good to allow herself to be hobbled for even a minute... and here, all we care about is the child who got caught in the crossfire.

Absolutely hate drama, yet can't wait to see what fresh hell awaits all those who've embroiled themselves in her bs, by proxy of JH or their dealing matters not at all.

Or giving autographs by mail for money on her books.

Personal trivia: I have a small drawing of a character made by Charles Manson with his signature. Compliments of a former co-worker.
Oh dear Lord- I don't know which is more hysterical- liltexans comments about the prison dating or the autographs by mail. Throw in Charles Manson, and now I'm ready for more Fireball Whisky to settle me down. My adult kids think I've lost it now from laughing by myself in here.

BBM
Whose to say that EG was betrayed by anyone but her own tongue? Is there another setting on the fembot besides rage or alligator tears?

All she had to do was listen to her better advise over this entire last decade, but nooo. Too good to allow herself to be hobbled for even a minute... and here, all we care about is the child who got caught in the crossfire.

Absolutely hate drama, yet can't wait to see what fresh hell awaits all those who've embroiled themselves in her bs, by proxy of JH or their dealing matters not at all.
I think you misunderstood me- I didn't say she was betrayed, I am saying she feels betrayed. She trusted them thinking they were her pals, everything was going to be ok, blah blah blah, but then she gets out of jail, and I am sure family and friends made her aware of the PI's interviews. I don't believe that she expected that her family, friends, or herself would hear that recording on NG. For that matter, she might not have known she was being recorded- do you honestly think this psycho woman is just shrugging that off? I don't think so, and that scares me.

Oh dear Lord- I don't know which is more hysterical- liltexans comments about the prison dating or the autographs by mail. Throw in Charles Manson, and now I'm ready for more Fireball Whisky to settle me down. My adult kids think I've lost it now from laughing by myself in here.
Mine too. My granddaughter just knocked on the door and said “Are you okay, Grandma?” I kept laughing and she just shut the door.

I have to admit, knowing how angry and scared EG must be right now brings me a small amount of satisfaction. Waiting for the other shoe to drop, KNOWING that it's coming at any moment and that these are probably the last moments of her entire life as a free woman, must be special kind of torture. Just waiting for that knock on the door. Who's up for a game of ding dong dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper