Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you misunderstood me- I didn't say she was betrayed, I am saying she feels betrayed. She trusted them thinking they were her pals, everything was going to be ok, blah blah blah, but then she gets out of jail, and I am sure family and friends made her aware of the PI's interviews. I don't believe that she expected that her family, friends, or herself would hear that recording on NG. For that matter, she might not have known she was being recorded- do you honestly think this psycho woman is just shrugging that off? I don't think so, and that scares me.

Marshburn told NG that he didn’t tell EG he was recording their conversation. I don’t think she knew.

I have to admit, knowing how angry and scared EG must be right now brings me a small amount of satisfaction. Waiting for the other shoe to drop, KNOWING that it's coming at any moment and that these are probably the last moments of her entire life as a free woman, must be special kind of torture. Just waiting for that knock on the door. Who's up for a game of ding dong dash?
Red Rover, Red Rover, let Emily come over?

Thursday, Eyewitness News reached out to a prosecutor not working on Lucas' case to further explain the process. Harvey County Attorney David Yoder says it's critical that any case is airtight before formal charges are filed.

"If we don't have the case put together right. If the evidence isn't there. If it's circumstantial but not a strong case, and we go in before we have all the evidence together and we lose, we cannot try that defendant a second time. That's double jeopardy," Yoder says.

Once formal charges in a case are filed, there's a preliminary hearing where a judge decides whether there's been enough evidence presented for the case to go to trial. Then the accused enters a plea.

From that point, there is a 150-day window for the case to go to a jury trial. That jury trial can only happen once with a few rare exceptions. That one shot at most trials is where the term "double jeopardy" most commonly comes into play.
FactFinder 12 explains Emily Glass release from jail

Here's something else I find amazing, is that JH went to work that day the PI took Emily to find Lucas. I know the man has to work, but he had court which got postponed, the PI was there the day before for the first day. If that was me, I don't think I could drive 12 hours away, at least not for a day or two anyway. Especially since he knew the PI was taking Emily out that day. Then he had to drive all the way home once he found out Lucas was found.

I hope so but my brother’s foot that we found looked like an old piece of dried up chicken with fingers. Sorry for the gory details.
Gore doesn’t bother me, I was an EMT so I’ve seen a lot of things. I’m so deeply sorry for you that you saw that, as a medic we don’t have any connection to the patient so gore doesn’t affect us so personally. That said, if it were MY family member who was injured or deceased it would be total horror. I hope you were able to get some counseling after such a horrible experience!! Much love to you and your family! <3

Here's something else I find amazing, is that JH went to work that day the PI took Emily to find Lucas. I know the man has to work, but he had court which got postponed, the PI was there the day before for the first day. If that was me, I don't think I could drive 12 hours away, at least not for a day or two anyway. Especially since he knew the PI was taking Emily out that day. Then he had to drive all the way home once he found out Lucas was found.

Since JH is apparently unable to accept EG’s guilt, he probably just assumed the PI wouldn’t make any progress with her or find Lucas. He was probably thinking the PI would believe EG’s lies.

Marshburn told NG that he didn’t tell EG he was recording their conversation. I don’t think she knew.
That's what worries me even more. She didn't know. Now her family, friends, acquaintances, her wonderful drug dealer, the rest of the world, and worst yet- Jonathan, all heard her say she did Lucas wrong. She called herself a piece of (horse dung). She told them where he was located. The entire world now knows she did this. There's just no way she is not angry- steaming! that this audio came out of her and the PI. Who in their right minds would now support her, defend her, want her around after hearing that?

That's what worries me even more. She didn't know. Now her family, friends, acquaintances, her wonderful drug dealer, the rest of the world, and worst yet- Jonathan, all heard her say she did Lucas wrong. She called herself a piece of (horse dung). She told them where he was located. The entire world now knows she did this. There's just no way she is not angry- steaming! that this audio came out of her and the PI. Who in their right minds would now support her, defend her, want her around after hearing that?

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing. I’m not being snarky. People hate to be proven wrong about something they believe to be true. Her supporters don’t want to admit they are backing a child killer.

I think, I think Marshburn asked JH to go to work and leave him alone with EG that day.

Wondering if EG just went "home" after being released. She must be under some sort of protection. Is it possible someone has taken her in?
Honestly, I would not take in anyone who did that to a child. If they harmed someone once, there's a chance they'll harm someone again. I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her. I'm willing to bet there are a few uneasy people out there not sleeping very well, now that she is out. The woman is clearly unstable.

Imagrandma posted an article earlier to which the Wichita police said she is not under any protection at all, and there would be no protection in the future- that she is on her own.

Tomorrow I will be going back to relisten to the podcast. I could have swore more at the beginning when PI was hired that JH said that EG was an open book and then later when he came to witchita he realized that JH was the open book- arms not crossed, not fidgety, etc. but I will relisten because I could have got it wrong! And that’s great is JH was talking about the case with with MH, she did end up not guilty but she already admitted to smoking and driving with a child and leaving one at home- soooo.... he knew she would be found innocent yet she truly admitted to being guilty ??

“Since Emily Glass' release from the Sedgwick County Jail, some have taken to social media to make threats toward her.
Despite the threats, police say they are not providing any kind of added security nor monitoring for Glass. Eyewitness News received the same answer from the Sedgwick County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff's deputies were there when Glass was released from jail Wednesday, but now that she's out, she's on her own in terms of protection, the sheriff's office says.“

Read more here: FactFinder 12 looks into Emily Glass' post-release security

Honestly, I would not take in anyone who did that to a child. If they harmed someone once, there's a chance they'll harm someone again. I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her. I'm willing to bet there are a few uneasy people out there not sleeping very well, now that she is out. The woman is clearly unstable.

Imagrandma posted an article earlier to which the Wichita police said she is not under any protection at all, and there would be no protection in the future- that she is on her own.
She’ll be begging to be arrested soon. WPD is playing “tag” with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08