Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I would not take in anyone who did that to a child. If they harmed someone once, there's a chance they'll harm someone again. I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her. I'm willing to bet there are a few uneasy people out there not sleeping very well, now that she is out. The woman is clearly unstable.

Imagrandma posted an article earlier to which the Wichita police said she is not under any protection at all, and there would be no protection in the future- that she is on her own.
Thanks for responding Steelslady. Given EG's notoriety, I wonder if MSM and looky-looks are camped out on her doorstep.

That's what worries me even more. She didn't know. Now her family, friends, acquaintances, her wonderful drug dealer, the rest of the world, and worst yet- Jonathan, all heard her say she did Lucas wrong. She called herself a piece of (horse dung). She told them where he was located. The entire world now knows she did this. There's just no way she is not angry- steaming! that this audio came out of her and the PI. Who in their right minds would now support her, defend her, want her around after hearing that?

JH

I think you misunderstood me- I didn't say she was betrayed, I am saying she feels betrayed. She trusted them thinking they were her pals, everything was going to be ok, blah blah blah, but then she gets out of jail, and I am sure family and friends made her aware of the PI's interviews. I don't believe that she expected that her family, friends, or herself would hear that recording on NG. For that matter, she might not have known she was being recorded- do you honestly think this psycho woman is just shrugging that off? I don't think so, and that scares me.

BBM

Oh, Yes.

Every word EG utters... betrays her, utterly.

It's deeply upsetting in her mind that the world just won't behave as it owes her to. 'They' don't understand, 'her story; and won't stay in 'their' place... it's 'all on them'... but is it now, their time?
She is forced to create extreme ultimatums and take stances to make 'it' fall in line again endlessly, with every line blurring as she blurts them out to stave off yet another, and uglier exposure.

Reputations shattered have left shards of broken spite staring back out beneath EG's shallow veneer, but being lazy leaves her to invite less savory characters than herself.

Back to the cooking and sleepless nights, checking those windows every time a sound interrupts her trainwreck of thought, wondering what the bounty on her head is, whose snitched her out already & what is worth swapping for an easy ride out the pen... every end left untied is going to hang this one as she attempts to head it off at the pass. A life on the edge tipped right into the shitter.

People vanish into thin air all the time... I've seen the police help killers get away with it & hide from that on the daily myself.
No telling what EG is in for now that every eye across a nation watches to what is next.

Last edited:
I think, I think Marshburn asked JH to go to work and leave him alone with EG that day.
I know he did, but I can tell you with absolute certainty, there is no way my husband would leave me with him alone and drive to work 12 hours away. I would even expect my husband to follow us in our vehicle behind, or he would stay at home, at the very least, waiting for updates from me or the PI. Then again, my husband would not have bought the lies she fed JH about the bruises that magically occurred when he was away, and my husband was on many road trips for a week or two at a time when they were little. It would be one thing if he worked an hour or two away, but 12 hours away? Wow. Maybe it just bothers me for reasons I can't explain, sorry.

She LEAD THEM to his deceased little body. She KNEW WHERE HE WAS, the entire time. :mad:

How can they just let her go? This makes zero sense. Unless you can conceal the location of a deceased person in Wichita now, and get away with it. Maybe the laws were changed? Ugh. This is just nuts.
If they arrested her right now for murder, it may not stick. Not enough evidence yet. Right now these is no proof she killed him. They are waiting for complete autopsy and toxicology results and possible other testing and so on in order to make a case that will stick before they arrest her.

I know he did, but I can tell you with absolute certainty, there is no way my husband would leave me with him alone and drive to work 12 hours away. I would even expect my husband to follow us in our vehicle behind, or he would stay at home, at the very least, waiting for updates from me or the PI. Then again, my husband would not have bought the lies she fed JH about the bruises that magically occurred when he was away, and my husband was on many road trips for a week or two at a time when they were little. It would be one thing if he worked an hour or two away, but 12 hours away? Wow. Maybe it just bothers me for reasons I can't explain, sorry.

I totally agree the PI supposedly told JH she did it - yet JH leaves for work 12 hours a way the day the PI takes this person out looking for my son? No way - well I guess he can say well I was out of town when he was found, just like I was out of town when he went missing, and I was out of town when he got bruises. I am so so angry, I want both of them to be held accountable in some way for what happened to Lucas.

From EG jailhouse interview:

Q. Do you have any idea where Lucas might be at this point?

A. ah… but if anyone does know, please say something because me and dad are worried sick,you know

I keep thinking and keep thinking what could have happened, you know…

And I keep thinking back to these two people that were outside of my house a few days prior, twas a black man and white woman

Q. Do you know them?

A. No, they were staying outside. approximately early morning, so I went out there and be like, hey, is everything okay, do you need to come inside or you stand here or you stay here just like… no, I felt like I offended them or something. And I said okay, I'm sorry, it's cold outside and I didn't know if you needed to come in, you know. I was just being nice. They stuck around for maybe 10, 15 more minutes. I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey this is what's going on. Because I'm at home alone.

Q, Did you end up sending that picture to Jonathan?

A, Yes, I did, I did : he’s my baby boy…. he has sisters and he has brothers. He's so loved

Q. Now, Emily, I hope you understand I do have to ask you because of, you know, the arrest and because a lot of rumors; did you hurt Lucas?

Q. I did not. I would never hurt my son.

I keep thinking there has got to be something important about these two people. Could they have been arguing early morning and that’s why she said this?:

“...no, I felt like I offended them or something. And I said okay, I'm sorry, it's cold outside and I didn't know if you needed to come in, you know. I was just being nice.”

She sounds like she is playing the Good Samaritan and the two people were not responsive. Does she think someone saw or heard something? I know it’s total BS but there’s a little something to this. If Emily did happen to dispose of Lucas in the early morning hours, it makes me wonder. Why would they be sticking around for 10 to 15 minutes?

I totally agree the PI supposedly told JH she did it - yet JH leaves for work 12 hours a way the day the PI takes this person out looking for my son? No way - well I guess he can say well I was out of town when he was found, just like I was out of town when he went missing, and I was out of town when he got bruises. I am so so angry, I want both of them to be held accountable in some way for what happened to Lucas.

I hear you on this. I just wonder if he really was confident that the PI would never find Lucas. Remember, it wasn't JH that asked this PI to come, it was JH's grandmother and mother who seeked this PI out. When the PI talked to his mother, he told her that he needed to talk to JH before coming out. JH was going to hire a different PI, but couldn't raise enough money to cover his fee.

So it makes me wonder, why is he backing her up in terms of her innocence? I just don't get it.

When the father of her sons called her that day, she told him that police with dogs were on the way to look for Lucas, and she agreed to reschedule her parenting time that had been set for the next day, the affidavit says.

On Feb. 21, the father found out that Glass had been arrested and jailed on suspicion of child endangerment.

By the time he filed the affidavit on Feb. 26, there had been “numerous news stories” about “family members who have had concerns of possible child abuse” in Glass’ home and “numerous reports made to authorities, which were unknown to me.” The father cited news stories about police being called to Glass’ home “multiple times” and about her being found guilty of disorderly conduct, “which also was unknown to me.”

“I am afraid for the safety and welfare of our children as I don’t know what is going on with (Glass’) criminal charges on child endangerment, how long she will be in jail or the full details as to why she is there now,” the father’s affidavit says.

“I am afraid that our children’s physical, mental and emotional health and welfare could be endangered at this time due to (Glass’) circumstances and the disappearance of Lucas.”

He said he was “concerned that (Glass) has not been forthcoming with me regarding her situation.”

He said he worried that her “situation could be traumatic for the boys to deal with. I have worked to shelter them so that they do not know their mother is in jail nor the full circumstances surrounding it. … I don’t know what (her) living arrangements will be when she is released from jail … .”

The affidavit ends with the father saying that she should have no contact with their sons.
Why a dad wanted a judge to keep two sons away from stepmom of missing Lucas

I know this is old but I hadn’t read it before.

Now that she is 'free' and is not currently charged with any crimes, I hope her ex is able to keep their sons away from her. It might be harder for him to do right now though, because her attorney can say she has not been charged with anything that could prevent her from seeing her children.

Maybe he just (subconsciously) didn’t want to be a witness to Lucas’ body being found. Or maybe he’s just a man-boy who’s afraid of his own shadow.

Now that she is 'free' and is not currently charged with any crimes, I hope her ex is able to keep their sons away from her. It might be harder for him to do right now though, because her attorney can say she has not been charged with anything that could prevent her from seeing her children.

Good grief, I didn't think of that! Especially since she was found not guilty. Praying she doesn't try, but with her, who knows. If I were him, I think I'd send the kids away to an unknown location for the summer, for their safety.

In the ex’s petition to have visitation revoked, he referenced a LOT more than just Lucas for reasons why. Drug use, domestic violence, and allegations of abuse that he previously didn’t have knowledge of... he has quite a strong case IMO especially considering she is on record admitting to using drugs and in a prior visitation change hearing the judge said her decision to continue to use drugs would be seen as a choice to not parent her children

It’s my understanding that ex has filed for removing visitation back in late February citing Lucas being missing and the situation with MH. I am unsure if it was granted however!

My heart breaks for her sons and daughter whom will have this shadow over them always that their mother was a murderer. A CHILD murderer. One day they will google this and they will know the truth and will always know they may have narrowly escaped the fate themselves.

In the ex’s petition to have visitation revoked, he referenced a LOT more than just Lucas for reasons why. Drug use, domestic violence, and allegations of abuse that he previously didn’t have knowledge of... he has quite a strong case IMO especially considering she is on record admitting to using drugs and in a prior visitation change hearing the judge said her decision to continue to use drugs would be seen as a choice to not parent her children

Well, let's face it- so far, she gained visitation rights with her children without completing the courses she was supposed to take (parenting?)
She admitted to smoking bowls before going out to eat at OG- found not guilty
She showed the PI where Lucas was- released a few days later.

So far, she's been given visitation for her kids in spite of not following the judges orders to complete courses and stay away from drugs, reports to police and DCF were closed up tight because the abuse towards Lucas was unfounded in spite of the fact that three different families reported her, she's had domestic violent episodes with JH in the past and the police or DCF didn't deem it worthy of taking the kids out of that violent household, she openly admits to smoking bowls, taking her baby out while high to OG while leaving Lucas home alone, shows where Lucas's body was placed, admits she is a piece of (road apples) and did Lucas wrong.........and now, she roams free as a bird.

The poor guy had no choice but to allow her to see the kids before, do you honestly think they'll stop her now? Granted, she might have to go to court to try and get visitation again, but seeing the luck she's had so far, I'm not sure she wouldn't be granted visitation with them. I hope and pray not.

Right, but the judge needs solid proof of those accusations to keep a bio mom away from her children.

Even in the case of alleged domestic violence between her and JH, that is not always enough to keep her from visitation rights.

And the allegations of abuse are just allegations, at this point. I really really hope that the DA is able to share some info with the presiding FamilY Court judge to prevent him from awarding her any kind of contact now.

Sadly, if the baby girl is with her family, she may be able to have a lot of access to her now.

Thats my problem he confuses me big time feel like he is spelling it out but I am missing something because the pieces don't fit together.
Like others have said..maybe he is saying what LE want him to say since they can't. Perhaps there IS another person(s) involved..a little reverse psychology working there. By making it sound like EG was the only person involved..it could cause a few others to get loose lipped.

Welcome! I haven't seen or heard of anything in terms of the media following her and I have no clue as to whether or not she's got people camped outside wherever she is.

Bouncing off - I mentioned last time she got out and have been thinking of it again, she should feel lucky she is not in Aus our media are ruthless with these types. They would literally chase her down street, photograph over fences, hanging from tress and be camped outside her house. They are most of the times abhorrent except in these special occasions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxwell'sSilverHammer