Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something else I find amazing, is that JH went to work that day the PI took Emily to find Lucas. I know the man has to work, but he had court which got postponed, the PI was there the day before for the first day. If that was me, I don't think I could drive 12 hours away, at least not for a day or two anyway. Especially since he knew the PI was taking Emily out that day. Then he had to drive all the way home once he found out Lucas was found.
My two cents, JH felt confident that EG would not talk so he felt it safe to leave. My interpretation of his answer to the reporter that he just couldn't trust anyone was referring to trusting EG not to run her mouth.

IMO, there's no way he didn't record the first day. He's not sloppy. He just didn't want to give it to NG, or maybe he didn't want EG to know he has it.

I like that thought. I think you might be right...he said he forgot...that doesn't seem like him, he is pretty on the ball. And with Marsha there too, neither of them remembered?

Glass, 27, reported Lucas missing from their South Edgemoor rental home on Feb. 17. At the time, she told police that Lucas went missing from his bedroom while she was taking an afternoon nap. Police said they didn’t believe Lucas left on his own and that there was no sign he was abducted.

So when she gave her statement to LE she was still saying she woke up and Lucas was just gone. I’m wondering if cadaver dogs were used and hit on the bed and that gave them their confidence that Lucas didn’t walk out on his own. The next logical step, I would think, would be to check her car. If the dogs didn’t hit on her car then maybe her car wasn’t the one used to transport. I’m just saying if they had hit on her car wouldn’t they have brought more that just CE charges regarding her daughter? Which leads back to the question did she have help that night, maybe just borrowing someone’s car even? I know it’s a stretch and I’m just spitballing here but what if...?

I go to Vegas for 2 days and come back to find a complete *^%# show! WTH is going on?!

I just finished listening to the NG podcasts and the thing that I can’t stop thinking about is that Lucas’s hair was bleached when he was found. I am hoping someone here has some knowledge that will shed some light on it for me.

I have watched A LOT of crime/autopsy shows and have never heard of this occurring. Certainly not within 3 months.
Makes you wonder if she cleaned him with bleach prior to disposing of him.

AlwaysHopeToHelp said - Who is Aliayah? Can you share a link to her first thread?

Here you go:
WV - WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 1

There are 14 threads - probably with over 600 + a thread....

Posted by ima.grandma from article - "it's unclear where Glass is staying now that she's out of jail".

I'm surprised a reporter with his camera crew didn't follow her after she left the jail.

And the Sheriff saying "Despite the threats, police say they are not providing any kind of added security nor monitoring for Glass."

I bet they are....

Justice is coming Lucas!
rose-smiley.gif
I'm more interested in where JH is staying.

And eerily (or maybe just because it’s how the law works) DH told her that is exactly what was going to happen in terms of what she would be charged with.
My question is this, if the ME report comes back inconclusive as to COD, will the original charge of obstruction then be reinstated since it was dismissed without prejudice? I ask because if EG is not charged with murder because of lack of evidence, at the very least I would hope she would be charged and found guilty of felony obstruction.
And abuse of a corpse!

I understand the PI sending JH away, but no way do I understand going 12 hours away while the PI is with the woman who has told me that she did it and she is taking him to look for his body. Lucas paid the ultimate price. JH knew what was going on in the home, he knew about abuse claims and CPS, he at the very least saw the bruises, he knew EG had lost custody of her two sons, he participated in drug and violent activity with EG, IMO his choices contributed to the death of Lucas.
I've got to go back and listen again but I remember DM saying that he sent JH outside to his truck while he was talking to EG alone. I'm thinking it was JH's decision to leave for work. I feel that JH did not think that EG would lead DM to Lucas's body. I think it really surprised him to receive the call that she had done just that.

Last edited:
I’ve been doing a lot of reading about the toxicology and the length of time generally tested drugs stay in the body.

I need to ask opinions if this information is something folks would like to know with links or if it would be to intrusive.

I can put a little blurb with each link to let you know if something is to graphic or if simply factual.

I can say that it appears that some testing results are complete after 2 weeks and for a number of reasons and very intricate involved steps other results take up to and occasionally 6/10 weeks.

The labs that do this testing are all highly scrutinized and certified by a national forensic testing organization.
Definitely share!! If you don’t mind, yah don’t mind, tag me!

IMO, there's no way he didn't record the first day. He's not sloppy. He just didn't want to give it to NG, or maybe he didn't want EG to know he has it.
100% agree. It’s art of the head game they are playing with EG while she is on her freedom. He’s got recordings - I’m not worried about THAT at all!

Oooooo. I wonder. If he could stand being around her.
Yeah, I believe it was on one of the FB live feeds where one of the newscasters said that police wanted JH to talk to EG but he said he didn't even want to SEE her...I believe that was said either the night Lucas was found or the following day. IIRC, DM (PI) told the news person that JH said that. I'll try to find a link if I can, but I distinctly remember that being reported. It seems like things changed after, though. IMO I think he cooled down enough to talk to her and believed her new lie (or at least accepted it enough to lift some blame from himself).

I don't think the 2 minute car stop was when she put him in the culvert, it would probably take that long to park up, make sure no one was around or could see her (remember not much foliage to provide cover at that time of year) before she even got down there, and then looked around for twigs or branches to cover him. 2 minutes would be a quick sprint to check from various angles to see if he couldn't be seen and found quickly in the daylight, because I do believe the aim was that he wasn't found until it would be too late to recover much evidence.

So when she gave her statement to LE she was still saying she woke up and Lucas was just gone. I’m wondering if cadaver dogs were used and hit on the bed and that gave them their confidence that Lucas didn’t walk out on his own. The next logical step, I would think, would be to check her car. If the dogs didn’t hit on her car then maybe her car wasn’t the one used to transport. I’m just saying if they had hit on her car wouldn’t they have brought more that just CE charges regarding her daughter? Which leads back to the question did she have help that night, maybe just borrowing someone’s car even? I know it’s a stretch and I’m just spitballing here but what if...?
If they brought any charges that included anything related to Lucas, they would have had to show the evidence they had.

I have to say everyone's input here is so amazing, all the different perspectives and thoughts really make it possible to look at things from all different angles. My husband and I took a road trip and went and placed a bat mobile and balloons at the site he was found. So many mixed emotions from anger to a sense of peace that he would no longer suffer.

I agree to an extent. But it is possible they werent recoding because they didn’t plan for so much valuable information to be dropped immediately. Maybe they thought they were just going to get the formalities out of the way and create a friendly environment the first day. His cases in the past have gone on years, so I’m not sure if he’s constantly recording or not.

Though I hope he was recording.

I'm very new to this case (today actually) so please excuse me if this is a given to most but, who hired the PI? I guess this is the first case I've really followed where a PI is involved and again, I apologize if this is a crazy question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18