Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought just occurred to me.

I wonder...would JH be willing to wear a wire and attempt to get details or a confession from EG?

I'll bet he would. It's not that he doesn't want her to get in trouble, it's that he genuinely believes her. That's why he drove her back to do a second interview after LH "disappeared". That's why he brought in the PI to talk to him and her. He truly didn't think she did it. If he's STILL doubting whether she did it, he'd probably agree thinking she was innocent anyway, so why not? However, IMO, she would NEVER confess to him. He's one of the only people in the world who is still falling for her garbage (because the rest of us are "idiots" who "don't know")... she's not going to come right out and break that trust.

To your second point to her second point, maybe there were even multiple different men she slept with while JH was working out of town, in the name of drugs or loneliness or whatever. We just don't know.

Agree. I apologize for mentioning him. And we really don’t know what her habits were when JH was gone. It does sound though as she was two entirely different people and nears the threshold of just plain using JH for a house vehicle and cash.

In Alaska you saw it often. While husbands 1500 miles north for 2-4-6 weeks wives mess around and party. Honey comes home and wife’s the perfect spouse.

But she was a first class user. Period. I wonder if her family tried to help or maybe gave up on her. To watch an addict use drugs drive have babies is just more than I could handle. I’d be helping the state take those kids not watching for something like this.

JH family tried. The state failed. And darn it anyone that watched it is culpable. I’m tired of kids dying. This shouldn’t happen we shouldn’t even know each other. Except to many people knew all of it and let Lucas die at her hand.

GO LE GO

EG. THEYRE COMING

JUSTICE IS ON ITS WAY DARLIN.

Coming fast and hard, maybe the cuffs are outside your door, and next time no bail, no bond. Start decorating your cell. It WILL BE YOUR HOME UNTIL PRISON.

IN PRISON they don’t like child abusers. You’ll be faced with a whole new set of life rules. And no meth to get you through.

And my tirade is over. Back to standing with my nose to the corner ashamed and a bit embarrassed I lost my reserve. My apology to anyone I offended. But I had to say it just this one time.

Last edited:
I don't think the 2 minute car stop was when she put him in the culvert, it would probably take that long to park up, make sure no one was around or could see her (remember not much foliage to provide cover at that time of year) before she even got down there, and then looked around for twigs or branches to cover him. 2 minutes would be a quick sprint to check from various angles to see if he couldn't be seen and found quickly in the daylight, because I do believe the aim was that he wasn't found until it would be too late to recover much evidence.

I agree with this...which means, she knew exactly where she placed him to go back the next morning.

I am so far behind...has it been mentioned where she is staying after being released from jail? TIA

I have never done meth so forgive me for being naive/ignorant, but how does it affect one? As in, does it cause blackouts or are you aware of everything you are doing/have done? TIA
It doesn't cause blackouts, but it is speed and causes you to be up for days on end. The sleep deprivation can cause you to hallucinate, act erratically and can even induce psychosis. You don't eat as it takes your appetite away completely and you can also have food repulsion (even thinking about eating or smelling food can make you feel nauseous) you have an elevated sense where you kind of feel on top of the world. Certain things feel better from a sensory persepective (touch being one, which is why men especially are more sexually aroused while using - although it often causes erectile dysfunction). After you've been up for several days and finally get some sleep, you can wake up feeling super refreshed and with a more clear perspective or you can wake up grumpy and fiending for more. You usually remember everything you did/said even if it seems surreal. It also causes you to have a VERY hard time keeping track of time. You can spend what feels like 10 minutes on Facebook or doing some thing and you realize it's actually been 2 hours. This is one reason parents who use are negligent to their kids - they don't realize they have been in front of the tv alone for hours instead of just shortly. They don't remember to feed the kids because it seems like you JUST fed them. You become paranoid about everyone and everything.

If she chose the culvert at random, I can see her remembering where it is exactly the next morning. I think she chose the one right past the barn to help her remember exactly where it was.

I have never done meth so forgive me for being naive/ignorant, but how does it affect one? As in, does it cause blackouts or are you aware of everything you are doing/have done? TIA

I have always remembered everything, have never blacked out, Ive always felt very normal just a nice feeling. I get busy doing things, like a lot of energy. The come down isnt so nice though.

Agree. I apologize for mentioning him. And we really don’t know what her habits were when JH was gone. It does sound though as she was two entirely different people and nears the threshold of just plain using JH for a house vehicle and cash.

In Alaska you saw it often. While husbands 1500 miles north for 2-4-6 weeks wives mess around and party. Honey comes home and wife’s the perfect spouse.

But she was a first class user. Period. I wonder if her family tried to help or maybe gave up on her. To watch an addict use drugs drive have babies is just more than I could handle. I’d be helping the state take those kids not watching for something like this.

JH family tried. The state failed. And darn it anyone that watched it is culpable. I’m tired of kids dying. This shouldn’t happen we shouldn’t even know each other. Except to many people knew all of it and let Lucas die at her hand.

GO LE GO

EG. THEYRE COMING

JUSTICE IS ON ITS WAY DARLIN.

Coming fast and hard, maybe the cuffs are outside your door, and next time no bail, no bond. Start decorating your cell. It WILL BE YOUR HOME UNTIL PRISON.

IN PRISON they don’t like child abusers. You’ll be faced with a whole new set of life rules. And no meth to get you through.

And my tirade is over. Back to standing with my nose to the corner ashamed and a bit embarrassed I lost my reserve. My apology to anyone I offended. But I had to say it just this one time.

With a framed picture of our sweet boy hanging on the wall for her to have to look at for the rest of her life. Better yet, pics of when he was healthy and happy... And then after SHE (IT) came along and made him a sad, bruised baby.
I swear I try not to hate anyone, but with this trick I just can't help it!

The impact of the drug,destroys your life and the lives of your family. It takes precedents over anything or anyone in your life. There's nothing important enough that can get you to stop the addiction. It takes hold of you and never lets go!
When taken, it creates a false sense of well being and energy. No hunger ,no sleep for days to weeks. Unpredictable behavior and elevates the blood pressure . Hallucinations,anxiety,paranoia. Bizarre,erratic, violent behavior. A side effect to the brain chemistry is it alters the personality, you have no self-control or perception. Users are prone to practice unsafe sex, as their judgement is too impaired to practice safe sex.
Just to name a few things. Saw all this first hand with s friend of mine who was addicted for over 30 years.

Last edited:
It doesn't cause blackouts, but it is speed and causes you to be up for days on end. The sleep deprivation can cause you to hallucinate, act erratically and can even induce psychosis. You don't eat as it takes your appetite away completely and you can also have food repulsion (even thinking about eating or smelling food can make you feel nauseous) you have an elevated sense where you kind of feel on top of the world. Certain things feel better from a sensory persepective (touch being one, which is why men especially are more sexually aroused while using - although it often causes erectile dysfunction). After you've been up for several days and finally get some sleep, you can wake up feeling super refreshed and with a more clear perspective or you can wake up grumpy and fiending for more. You usually remember everything you did/said even if it seems surreal. It also causes you to have a VERY hard time keeping track of time. You can spend what feels like 10 minutes on Facebook or doing some thing and you realize it's actually been 2 hours. This is one reason parents who use are negligent to their kids - they don't realize they have been in front of the tv alone for hours instead of just shortly. They don't remember to feed the kids because it seems like you JUST fed them. You become paranoid about everyone and everything.

If she chose the culvert at random, I can see her remembering where it is exactly the next morning. I think she chose the one right past the barn to help her remember exactly where it was.

Thank you!

This is exactly what I think too. I think he was drinking the Kool-Aid, and believed she didn't know anything about Lucas' location, so to him, it was just going to be another day searching with no answers.
I politely disagree. JH has;

Lost his son in the worst way imaginable,

It’s unlikely he can begin to grieve that loss properly,

He has effectively lost his daughter,

He’s lost the woman he trusted and loved,
(Although everyone else understands what she’s done and is, getting over love isn’t simply flipping a switch it’s another process),

He’s questioning every single thing she’s said

He’s learned she may have been unfaithful,

And he brought her into their lives, and trusted her to care for his son,

And every part of his life is now front page news.

And that’s off the top of my head. This guy was working hard to just recently move his family into a home with a yard for kids to play. His entire future is gone.

How would everyone cope with what he’s facing at this moment? I’m not defending him. Just trying to have everyone think about what this 30 year old copes with right now every morning when he opens his eyes until he finally closed them at night. Everything else aside he’s feeling guilt and holding on to EG in part she’s so slick, smooth and conniving.

I hope his family is getting him help. He needs it now more than ever. It’s hard to accept all of this and come to the realization she did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire