Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so we're giving JH a pass on child abuse now too? Seriously, everyone was/is furious that no one listened to Lucas when he said Emily was being mean to him and hurting him. We went through SEVERAL pages about how children need to be listened to and believed. These children are victims of the exact same environment, but since they're not pointing their fingers in the right direction, now it might not REALLY be abuse. The report that the dad filed said this wasn't the first time it had happened. I'm just not able to wrap my head around this at all to be honest.

I don’t think anyone’s getting a pass.

With all the ups downs sideways 1,2,3,,,,,10 in these people’s relationships we MIGHT BE ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION.

kids should be listened to intently. But Lucas said it loud and clear “(EG) doesn’t like me anymore.” Many times he had bruises, tattoos to cover them and enough people were concerned thatmultiple reports were given to child services. He appeared to have lost weight in the last photos.

And JO clearly said she had never observed violence from him. A long documented history doesn’t exist as it does with EG. ITS prudent to protect all the kids until such time perhaps the courts can determine the truth. I hope they’re safe.

In at least one incident of DV it might be construed that EG was the aggressor. I don’t think charges were filed in that incident. We don’t know if EG was an instigator in the incident with her child. She could have been screaming at JH to make her kid stop for some intense moments. And he over reacted. Their relationship was toxic and intense. Oil and water. Good when it was good and as bad as it could be at other times. She’s the one with a long history of documented abusive behavior.

I only hope she is never alone supervising anything, she’s been accused of abuse of 2-3 very serious drugs, of being bipolar and of constant temper issues.

And I will never condone child violence. Not ever. This entire case is among the worst or is the worst I’ve seen. EG, by her actions behavior ruined everyone close to her. Men were in and out of the house with no regard to the safety of her children. She made JOs life hell. Everyone she touched suffered. And most of all she is good at it. She’s so evil she allowed an entire community to search and cry for Lucas over 90 days while his body was under a dirt road in a drainage culvert. I don’t know that kind of cold callousness.

Until court there are questions that lead to other questions. And until all answers are in place it’s just better to wait.

It won’t be long.

This case is such a convoluted mess I don’t know but one thing. Lucas is dead. We don’t know the reason as yet, but that too needs time.

Last edited:
I’ll stake one of my own monthly SSDI checks on it.
There is no possible, absolutely:
No way Emily Ann-Marie Glass was drawing a disability check from the government.
I totally agree and would add my check in with your bet. I get SSDI as well. It’s nearly impossible to qualify. I needed an attorney to go through the process. If she was, wouldn’t her check would have been garnished for child support?

ETA: I love that you used her full name! I don’t believe she should be afforded the anonymity of using just her initials.

I don’t think anyone’s getting a pass.

With all the ups downs sideways 1,2,3,,,,,10 in these people’s relationships we MIGHT BE ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION.

kids should be listened to intently. But Lucas said it loud and clear “(EG) doesn’t like me anymore.” Many times he had bruises, tattoos to cover them and enough people were concerned thatmultiple reports were given to child services. He appeared to have lost weight in the last photos.

And JO clearly said she had never observed violence from him. A long documented history doesn’t exist as it does with EG. ITS prudent to protect all the kids until such time perhaps the courts can determine the truth.

In at least one incident of DV it might be construed that EG was the aggressor. I don’t think charges were filed in that incident. We don’t know if EG was an instigator in the incident with her child. She could have been screaming at JH to make her kid stop for some intense moments. And he over reacted. Their relationship was toxic and intense. Oil and water. Good when it was good and as bad as it could be at other times. She’s the one with a long documented abusive behavior.

I only hope she is never alone supervising anything, she’s been accused of abuse of 2-3 very serious drugs, of being bipolar and of constant temper issues.

And I will never condone child violence. Not ever. This entire case is among the worst or is the worst I’ve seen. EG, by her actions behavior ruined everyone close to her. Men were in and out of the house with no regard to the safety of her children. She made JOs life hell. Everyone she touched suffered. And most of all she is good at it. She’s so evil she allowed an entire community to search and cry for Lucas over 90 days while his body was under a dirt road in a drainage culvert. I don’t know that kind of cold callousness.

Until court there are questions that lead to other questions. And until all answers are in place it’s just better to wait.

It won’t be long.

This case is such a convoluted mess I don’t know but one thing. Lucas is dead. We don’t know the reason as yet, but that too needs time.
Very well said!!

This has bugged me for a while - why is Glass in parenthesis is it because that is not what the child said? Did he say mom, stepmom, she, or Emily and they substituted the word Glass?

“It was reported that when asked about his bruises, all Lucas would say is that (Glass) ‘doesn’t like me any more,'” the document noted. The state agency investigated and determined there was not enough evidence to support the allegation and closed the case, according to the document.

New details emerge about missing 5-year-old Kansas boy

She is the obvious subject. Lucas did not say her name.

I think some are giving EG way too much power. People have to be responsible for their own behaviors and choices. JH chose to participate in the violent behavior between himself and EG remember in at least one of the incidents EG had bruises on the side of her head, JH chose to allow and accept drug use around his children, JH chose to ignore the bruises and and Lucas words, JH chose to strike a child, JH chose to isolate Lucas from family. EG did not force him to do any of those things.

I can't promise anything but for the moment I am done with the topic, I will never accept that the choices he made were ok or he made those choices because he was in love and blinded by a conniving woman. His responsibility was to provide a safe and loving environment for his children, he failed to do that.

Just continuing on both yours and Maguia’ma posts. In regard to drugs and no one getting them etc for her. The other side is actual drug dealers who are just that won’t want to be anywhere near her with a 10 foot pole either. She is what is known as “hot”. LE magnet.
I whole heartily agree. At this point in time, she has no familiar coping mechanism as her go-to. So, I’m betting someone is backing out of the driveway going to the nearest liquor store for her. I suspect she now spends more time alone than she’s comfortable with. The only place to go is within her mind. It will drive her mad especially if she does indeed have BPD.
every cloud has a silver lining

I think some are giving EG way too much power. People have to be responsible for their own behaviors and choices. JH chose to participate in the violent behavior between himself and EG remember in at least one of the incidents EG had bruises on the side of her head, JH chose to allow and accept drug use around his children, JH chose to ignore the bruises and and Lucas words, JH chose to strike a child, JH chose to isolate Lucas from family. EG did not force him to do any of those things.

I can't promise anything but for the moment I am done with the topic, I will never accept that the choices he made were ok or he made those choices because he was in love and blinded by a conniving woman. His responsibility was to provide a safe and loving environment for his children, he failed to do that.
You speak for me as well. I feel bad his son died- no one should have to bury a child, ever.

That's as far as my sympathy goes for JH.

I totally agree and would add my check in with your bet. I get SSDI as well. It’s nearly impossible to qualify. I needed an attorney to go through the process. If she was, wouldn’t her check would have been garnished for child support?

ETA: I love that you used her full name! I don’t believe she should be afforded the anonymity of using just her initials.
Another blessing from public service. My state demands both short and long term disability insurance while working. They paid those premiums for me while I was working too. While I first began on short term, my state paid me 60% of my gross income the entire time two years it took to get on SSDI. My state insurance disability took care of every single detail for me through those agonizing years. Of course, you get the automatic denial. They appealed for me. It went to a judge of the board and I got a letter saying I was permanently approved. He documented he was disappointed my case even made it to his desk. It should have been approved the first go around.
Victoria, I feel your pain.

ETA: I had never heard about child support garnished from disability until I saw it mentioned upthread. I know they take it from the deadbeat’s paycheck, taxes, money earned while incarcerated and inheritances. ex son-in-law!

Drug dealers are not often drug users. They'd never have anything to sell if they were users.
Meh. Meth users will buy in bulk and use half, sell half, that way they are getting supplied for free. That's the most common type of meth dealer I've encountered. A lot of the high level dealers/cooks won't be users, but I can pretty much guarantee EG isn't getting supplied by a higher up type person. It's likely a group of people who use and sell, and depending on who has money to get the stash is who is the dealer that day/week.

If it were something like running out into the street or grabbing a pot on the stove, then I may be able to see cause for a reaction that wasn’t thought through and intended only to prevent the child from harming himself or others, but getting frebreze in their eyes, granted it’s not fun, isn’t life threatening.

I doubt he intended to leave marks on him, but his reaction of pushing him onto the couch with enough force to leave marks tells us at the very least he lost his cool. Over the kid spraying febreze. :|

My girls have had their moments of spraying too much air freshener/playing with it. I told them to stop, they did. Had they not stopped, I simply would have taken the bottle from them and put it in a location they couldn’t reach. There’s no way I’d lose my temper over something like that. This is the reason I believe JH needs parenting classes/anger management.

You make some good points— it’s alarming that this triggered a violent reaction. If that would be acceptable, I’d be hitting my kids all day for being kids.

Obviously Dad was already uncomfortable with things in the house and knows more about the welfare of his kids. He absolutely should fight for their removal if the boyfriend is hitting and leaving marks on his kids... even if “accidental”

Look what happened when JH defended EG all this time. Wish he could’ve been man enough to care (like the bio dad of EGs kids who was clearly keeping close tabs on his kids’ welfare and health). Yup, clearly my “sympathy” is telling. I’d apologize for being heartless, but I won’t because a little boy died over it. :(

I want to remind those who are talking about Lucas having marks for a year vs. EG's son having an abuse allegation once - keep in mind that EG only had SUPERVISED visitation with her sons up until VERY recently (I can't remember the exact dates, they are in the affadavits from MSM, though) so JH and EG hadn't been around them ALONE often enough to consistently leave marks on them. JH probably even less than EG because he was out of town for work 2/3 of the month. So, how would JH feel comfortable enough smacking a kid he had barely been around......hard enough to leave marks/welts for several hours? Seems to me like physical interventions were both of their go-to's when it comes to disciplining kids. JMO based on what we know.

Children playing with a spray bottle of Febreeze, any one of those children could have ended up with the contents in their eyes. JH reacted to a situation that may have caused harm. That is the first thing I would have done is too get it away from the child spraying it. I do not think he intended to harm the child deliberately.
Sorry but no. I've had to grab, push, etc my children out of harms ways more times than I can count. N E V E R O N C E did I leave red marks or welts that lasted for hours, even when they were running for the street and my big butt had to tackle them to the ground.

I remembered JO talking about JH's arrest and charges during her radio blog interview. She attended and recorded the hearing. I wanted to see if she mentioned anything regarding the circumstances and arrest. Her words:

" It was alleged that JH was physical with one of the boys, left a red mark on his chest. I feel it is more so by the State trying to prove a point that hey, we can keep digging stuff up, if you want to play this game until someone just speaks something."

To all my WS friends I will not be on this site for awhile. I learned today that my only great grandchild, a little girl named Lily, drowned in a pool. She was 8 years old and bursting with life and energy. I have such raw emotion right now I would probably get an instant time-out if I stayed on line.
Her funeral is in TN so I'm busy making travel plans.

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I know there's no way to take away your pain, but I hope you are able to find peace and heal. I'll be lighting our Lucas candle tonight in honor of your sweet Lily. So much love to you, LoneTraveler.

I remembered JO talking about JH's arrest and charges during her radio blog interview. She attended and recorded the hearing. I wanted to see if she mentioned anything regarding the circumstances and arrest. Her words:

" It was alleged that JH was physical with one of the boys, left a red mark on his chest. I feel it is more so by the State trying to prove a point that hey, we can keep digging stuff up, if you want to play this game until someone just speaks something."

The thing is the father went to report this before Lucas was reported missing and LE tried to talk to JH about the incident before Lucas went missing. So LE wasn't digging anything up. Would LE of charged him for it if Lucas was not missing, I would hope they would as the evidence points to a battery did occur. Also if they were using it as tool to make someone talk they would of put a bond on it instead of a PR bond I would think but who knows.

Well said, I don't think he said hey I am gonna hurt this child I doubt many people that strike children say that - they lose their temper and take it out on the child. Then justify their behavior. Very dangerous scenario for any child to be in. Children's voices should be heard and action taken when they say so and so hit me. If no one pays attention or accuses the child of not telling the truth eventually the child will stop speaking out. Makes no difference to me that the child was doing something he wasn't suppose to be doing it doesn't justify losing your cool and leaving marks on a child that are still there 3 hours later - that takes some force.
Now that Lucas is found, is it ok to address the abuse issues? That just always bothered me, in that interview shortly after Lucas went missing. when he said something to the effect "you want to address the abuse issues after he's found, fine, but let's focus on finding Lucas first".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty