Ok. Let's try to get a timeline here.
Feb 4th visits with EG sons
Feb 5th ex files report of abuse by JH
Feb 8th CPS interviews EG's sons
Feb 9th JH leaves for NM
Feb 9th is Lucas last day at school which is a Friday
Feb 11th EG's sons visit which is a Sunday
no more Lucas

I think an important date to add to the timeline is the date JH left town to go back to work. JMO.

On Feb 18, we heard that it was stated that another adult was in the house, but no more information was given by the police. This was from our very own VI, before they were a vi. Thread #1, post 118. I had saved it. This would be one day after EG made her 911 ruse.

AnaPisces post #30 from the LH Media, Maps & Timeline thread.

- TIMELINE OF EVENTS - LUCAS HERNANDEZ -
A timeline was created in an effort to alleviate rumors and help organize the events surrounding the disappearance of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez. Lucas has quickly become known as “Wichita’s Son” and he needs to be located. Sadly, we suspect that finding Lucas is now a recovery effort. If that’s the case, he deserves to be laid to rest respectfully and surrounded by those who love him.

5-15-17: Family member of Lucas’ father in NM call DHS in KS regarding suspected abuse of Lucas. Family member of Lucas’ biological mother in KS also report suspected abuse in May of 2017. It is later revealed that Lucas told family members in NM that his step-mother, Emily Glass, had thrown water in his face, kicked him, and dragged him across the room. Lucas stated that Emily is “mean to me.”

11-13-17: Another family member in NM contacted DHS about suspected abuse of Lucas.

2-7-18: Lucas moved into a new home in the 600 block of Edgemoor St. in Wichita, KS with his father, stepmother and younger sister.

2-9-18: Lucas’ father returns to NM for his scheduled 20 days of work.

2-11-18: Lucas is seen by a neighbor while playing with his stepmother’s two older sons. Glass is witnessed smoking outside with an unknown male. She later reports to Lucas’ father that a black male and white female were outside their home that night.

2-12-18: Glass surrenders the family cat to the Wichita Animal Shelter. Pets are not allowed in the rental house and she was reportedly unable to find anyone to take the cat.

2-16-18: Glass alleges she had been cleaning and around 3:30 p.m. "smoked a few bowls" of marijuana in the garage. She reportedly got hungry and drove to Olive Garden with her 1-year-old daughter in a white Acura SUV. Glass alleges she stayed at Olive Garden about an hour. She made two phone calls on at 4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. The calls were made from the area of Central and Rock, near where an Olive Garden is located. (She later alleges that she left Lucas home because he had been sick, was sleeping, and she didn’t want to wake him.) Lucas is seen peeking out the window by the landlord around 5:30 p.m.

2-17-18: Glass reported Lucas missing at 6:14 p.m. after she alleges she left Lucas in his room around 3:00 p.m. while she took a shower and a nap. Lucas’ father begins his return trip home from NM after learning that Lucas is missing. Police begin an extensive search for Lucas and state they believe he was not abducted.

2-18-18: Lucas’ biological mother (who shares joint legal custody) arrived in KS around 5:00 a.m. after learning of Lucas’ disappearance. Prior to this, her last visit to KS was Jan. 1, 2018.

2-21-18: Glass is arrested and charged with 2 counts of child endangerment – one for Lucas and one for his 1-year-old sister. The endangerment charge for Lucas is later dropped. Lucas’ disappearance is now a criminal investigation.

3-3-18: Missing Pieces Network and the family of Lucas Hernandez encourage any property owners in Wichita and the surrounding counties to search their land and outbuildings for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary.

3-13-18: Police announce that the tip line will no longer be utilized for Lucas. Anyone with information is now asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 316-267-2111 or Wichita PD at 316-268-4407.

3-14-18: A judge denied Glass’ request for a bond modification. In her ruling, the judge stated that Glass is part of another separate, ongoing investigation and is considered a flight risk. Her bond remains at $50,000.

3-18-18: The “Searching For Lucas Hernandez” Facebook page was created in order to keep the public informed on the search for Lucas and to insure that Lucas’ face and story isn’t forgotten. Property owners who need assistance searching their land and outbuildings are encouraged to send a message to SearchingForLucas@gmail.com. We can’t allow Lucas to be forgotten and we won’t stop until he’s found.

PommyMommy's post #40 from the LH Media, Maps & Timeline thread.
  • February 14, 2015: Jamie Taylor, the biological mother of Lucas, becomes worried about him and asks police to check on the boy at his father’s house. Police don’t find anything unusual going on and noted Lucas as “fine.”
  • February 22, 2016: Police arrest Glass and Hernandez for fighting during a domestic dispute incident.
  • March 2017: A witness told the Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF) that Lucas was covered in temporary tattoos to hide the bruises on his body.
  • May 16, 2017: A report is filed with DCF with complaints that Lucas is being abused at home, with Glass and an unknown person as the culprit. The reports noted that the witnesses said they saw a slap mark across the boy’s cheek and bruising on his arm in the shape of a hand.
  • October 2017: Glass visited Hernandez while he worked in New Mexico, and brought Lucas along with her. Family members in New Mexico reported that they saw Lucas with two black eyes. The incident was reported to children’s services in New Mexico.
  • November 2017: An updated report reflected that bruises appeared on Lucas after Glass fought with his father.
  • December 3, 2017: A witness spotted Lucas with bruising on his arms, legs, and forehead. Lucas said Glass got mad at him and “threw a water bottle at his face.”
  • December 16, 2017: Glass was supposed to pick Lucas up from school but claimed she fell asleep.
  • January 22, 2018: Lucas arrived to school with numerous bruises and abrasions, according to an interview conducted by DCF with the school nurse. The nurse found abrasions and bruising on the boy’s right eyelid, right cheek, right knee, nose, left eyebrow, left cheek, and left eyelid. He also had a large cut on his nose that measured around three inches long.
  • January 23, 2018: Lucas visits the nurse again at school and complained of a stomach ache. Glass picked the little boy up from school and took him to a doctor. He returned to school a few days with a doctor’s note that said his injuries looked like he fell.
  • February 1 and 6, 2018: Lucas continued to have stomach issues, even vomiting, and missed two days of school.
  • February 5: Glass’ ex-husband filed a report with DCF, claiming that her two biological sons were being abused while at her home. The father alleged that his sons told him that Hernandez was physically abusing them.
  • February 8, 2018: A DCF worker interviewed one of Glass’ sons at school. The boy said he got punished for spraying air freshener and that Hernandez pushed him. DCF didn’t notice any marks or bruising. The boy also said Hernandez yelled “bad words” at Glass.
  • February 9, 2018: Lucas attended school for the last day before he disappeared. A doctor’s note indicated he had a stomach virus.
  • February 16, 2018: Glass allegedly admitted she smoked a bowl of marijuana in the garage while Lucas and her 1-year-old daughter were in the home. She then drove to Olive Garden with her daughter, leaving Lucas home alone.
  • February 17, 2018: Glass reported Lucas missing.
You da bomb! Thanks for this!

2-11-18: Lucas is seen by a neighbor while playing with his stepmother’s two older sons. Glass is witnessed smoking outside with an unknown male. She later reports to Lucas’ father that a black male and white female were outside their home that night.

Yes I do. But I think we maybe assumed a date. I don't recall an actual date being mentioned tho. It's important now. It wasn't so much when we thought he had been seen on the 16th.
I don't really understand any other reason for it to have been presented at EG's CE trial if it wasn't supposedly on Friday the 16th. Her CE charge was one count for that specific OG trip on Friday the 16th. They were leaving out as much about Lucas as possible, so if it had been another date, I would think it woudl have been omitted, too. IDK though.

I am. This was always in my mind, but I was trying to apply the theories of the LL seeing him. My other theories always fit better tho. I believe he was killed on the 11th, after her sons were picked up by their dad, and she and he had an argument. Was this the man she was smoking with on the front porch?

Not sure, but I’ve been thinking it was most likely the man who died.

I just wanted to bring up this post from FLA on 5/12:

The LL seeing Lucas on the 16th was straight from LE. However, that was way back only a week after he went missing.

Apparently something has changed. Perhaps the LL had their dates mixed up and they didn't see Lucas on that Friday, but another? It is interesting that no date is included in the article for when the neighbor saw him (unless it has been added since I read it last).

At this point, it is my opinion that both the LL and a neighbor saw him (two different people) and that the dates he was seen are unknown to us at this time.

So, we knew almost a month ago that the timeline wasn't correct.

I cannot sleep. All this new information has me so confused my mind is spinning. I am NOT good with maps, but it would be an easy trip to the location Lucas was found from that animal shelter. It's just too much of a coincidence that the animal shelter is north and so is Lucas. Can someone who knows what they are doing map this?

This is when he died, before she had her different stories. This was the first set up. It was raw. That's why the story of inviting them in and them seeming offended made zero sense. But she had pics of strangers and oddly sent them with a weird text.
This is the night of the murder. I'm sure of it now. I pretty much always thought so and other things threw me off, but I'm sure of it now. Getting rid of the cat the next day plays into it too......like a reason for leaving.

Last edited:
The only thing about her motive being "See, Lucas is gone because I broke up with JH" is that a missing child is going to create a media frenzy, and her ex would be aware, and likely questioned by LE, even if she'd done everything "perfectly". If that was her motive, her brains had to have been seriously addled to think it would work.

Her lies were already lazy; her ex could have dug up the truth about the "break up" fairly easily.

Based on the sweet little dude's bruises and deteriorating condition (sad eyes, thinner face, vomiting), I think it was her routine treatment of him, and then it went too far and she had to try to cover her butt. It could've been violence, neglect, drugging... All of the above... Poor sweet baby.

Very possible.

What IF, when he picked them up on the 11th, her ex said something to her along the lines of “You won’t be seeing the boys again once the judge finds out about JH leaving a mark on one of them”?

I could totally imagine her reaction to that being “f&$@ it then! I’ve been taking care of someone else’s kid just to get my boys back and now HIS dad ruined it all!” Before she proceeded to take her anger out on Lucas physically.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee