Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we touched on them allegedly doing 2 autopsies within a short period of time? I am curious to hear the reasons you all might have for them needing to do a second autopsy almost immediately after completing the first.
My guess is the first was ‘preliminary’ and the second was ‘complete’

Have we touched on them allegedly doing 2 autopsies within a short period of time? I am curious to hear the reasons you all might have for them needing to do a second autopsy almost immediately after completing the first.
IMO When they remove organs, take samples, etc. testing is done which results in their sometimes needing a second look.

A couple more things from JH’s interview that I took note of (bolding is by me for emphasis)

NG: Does the back door have any type of a latch on it, or a lock, that he, maybe, could not reach?

JH: Um, no it did not.

-Then a short time later...

NG: Did you believe her at the time.

JH: At the time, I did. Um, because we had just moved in to that residence, and we were having an issue with that back door closing and latching, especially if you didn’t lock the deadbolt, you would think the door was closed, and then you turn around and it would be open.

JH: I’ve been, you know, tirelessly trying to search for him in my own way, for 3 months, (SBM)

-Then...

NG: Did she.. try to help in the search, when you first arrived home.

JH: Uh, we, we, did not. I… I honestly didn’t even try to search only after speaking with the detectives and explained to them ‘I don’t think he would have wandered off’, so I don’t believe that he is wandering around, and also they had told me they hadn’t - the didn’t at the time have any leads as far as the tracking dogs
I caught both is these too....IMO, he is involved...sry folks

I can see what you are saying, but I guess we all have to ask ourselves what do we think we would do if our child was missing....and possibly couple that with seeing the variety of things other parents of missing kids have done to find their child - and I think you just know in your gut.

Several years back, I came home from work and my son (probably 6 at the time) was nowhere to be found. My parents were in visiting from FL and they were his babysitter for the week while mom was at work. I freaked! Where is he? Parents: He was out front playing with......So I RUN as fast as I can to that house "No, Liam is not here....haven't seen him in hours" WTF!!! Cue hyperventilating - cue extremities starting to tingle due to stress/anxiety.....I tried 2 other houses with kids.....nothing......and the last one I checked - HE WAS there! This all transpired in 10 minutes time. Another 60 seconds and it would be 911. And I know if he didn't turn up within the hour.....BOOM, I would be calling new stations, printing posters......ANYTHING I could do to bring my son home.

No way would I "be looking for him in my own way"......over my own dead body.
I think it was different for JH because I think although he didn't want to believe it, he knew he was dead. Not as frantic, and more block the thought for a coping mechanism instead. If you recall, JO said in her her interview that they discussed he was dead. But, even though JH failed LH, I think he loved him, and wanted to convince himself to believe something else.

I think it was different for JH because I think although he didn't want to believe it, he knew he was dead. Not as frantic, and more block the thought for a coping mechanism instead. If you recall, JO said in her her interview that they discussed he was dead. But, even though JH failed LH, I think he loved him, and wanted to cinvicon himself to believe something else.
Maybe. Things are just not exactly lining up though. So we have to ask why? Why does the timeline not add up? Why the big ??????? about when he was last seen. Why would he say he face timed with Lucas? Why is he so vague about everything?

I agree, but if they had written a better description...lol. Akso, if this is of any relevance...where he was hit is 2.8 miles from EG's home. Hit at 930p meaning he probay left her house around 9p..He probably was a frequent visitor and would walk....easier to walk down the access rd as it connected to Oliver...otherwise a much longer walk would have been created by having to walk all the way around the VA on Edgemore...Just FYI if anyone cares.

Except why would he have been at her house while she was in jail?

OT somehow I hurt my back and couldn't walk this morning..my adult kids called 911 & I spent the day in the ER..and all I could think about is wishing that Lucas would have been taken there..at least once when he was ill....they questioned me a lot about being safe in my home etc...that poor,poor lil boy

Maybe. Things are just not exactly lining up though. So we have to ask why? Why does the timeline not add up? Why the big ??????? about when he was last seen. Why would he say he face timed with Lucas? Why is he so vague about everything?
Everyone has been vague about everything. Have they been told to say certain things, or to not say certain things so they are just saying what they can or what they think they can?
I remember early on. We didn’t even know why we were being asked to look at Friday night. Then suddenly they had permission to share a nugget. Now that nugget may not be true. EG hasn’t been the only one pulling strings, IMO

But I believe they indicated it was by a Kwik shop....if this is in fact true, the Address of 5500 E Kellogg is on the opposite side of their said location. I am sry it seems like I am beating a dead horse, I am curious about this whole "accident". This is not a post about the innocence of CR, but what happened to him and why? He was cleared true...but what did he tell them? This young man knew something...Once again...info is misleading....MOO

But I believe they indicated it was by a Kwik shop....if this is in fact true, the Address of 5500 E Kellogg is on the opposite side of their said location. I am sry it seems like I am beating a dead horse, I am curious about this whole "accident". This is not a post about the innocence of CR, but what happened to him and why? He was cleared true...but what did he tell them? This young man knew something...Once again...info is misleading....MOO
The media and LE rarely if ever use an exact address. Most usually it’s a block, so like the 5500 block of E Kellogg

Everyone has been vague about everything. Have they been told to say certain things, or to not say certain things so they are just saying what they can or what they think they can?
I remember early on. We didn’t even know why we were being asked to look at Friday night. Then suddenly they had permission to share a nugget. Now that nugget may not be true. EG hasn’t been the only one pulling strings, IMO
I said it before. I'll say again. No way when your child is missing will you leave any stone unturned,any questioned unanswered.
No way. No How. Trust me. Been there done that.

That is true, however, all samples needed should be taken at the first autopsy and toxicology shouldn’t have come back that quickly.
Maybe some tests came back? Maybe they received a tip that required a second look? Something to do with the bathroom?? I don’t think “second autopsy” is exactly the correct terminology although I know that’s what NG said. As far as we know, they haven’t released Lucas to the family. We’re all just speculating here. So few solid facts to go on.

Maybe that’s why LE allowed it to be shared? So Emily wouldn’t be aware of exactly what LE had. Keep her off balance? Or perhaps make her think how “stupid” LE are that they don’t even know when Lucas died? So few facts. So many questions.

Well we also know he has abuse charges against him too. He was so pissed about the abuse of Lucas coming out in the first place. Remember the interview. His voice dripped with arrogance. His little boy getting the life beat out of him on the regular. He cut off family members that reported it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member